It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Passengers on Epstein’s Flight Logs to Be Named, Rich and Famous Panicking

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well, this will be interesting if we ever hear anything of it again. I suspect that there will be some suspicious fires or sudden loss of the flight records because I do not believe that this will ever see the light of day.

What do you think? Some suspicious suicides and tragic accidents upcoming for those who have information or are trying to get that information?

We shall see.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Logs for every flight made by Jeffrey Epstein’s aircraft over 21 years have been subpoenaed, “sparking panic” among his rich and famous pals.

The Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands, where Epstein had a home, has demanded logs for his four helicopters and three planes, from 1998 to his suicide last year.

As well as the passenger lists, Ms George is seeking any “complaints or reports of potentially suspicious conduct” and any personal notes the pilots made.

The subpoena demands the names and contact details of anyone who worked for the pilots or who “interacted with or observed” Jeffrey Epstein or any passengers associated with him.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

No way No how will that list ever see the light of day .

The amount of damage that list would do to the rich and powerful of this country , No way in he11.

They will kill who ever they have to, to keep it from coming out.

At the very least there lawyers will keep it wrapped up in legal proceedings for the next 20 years.

edit on 20-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Sounds like the Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands is about to find out close and personal what "Arkancide" means.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yep, as Scripture says in the end all things will be revealed...cool

This oughtta spark something off ...can't wait ta see this

Whether he be dead or alive.....a look into his black book....maybe they 404 it
edit on 20-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
While we are all 👀 the other way.....

Nice distraction.

BS! They will only trash the minions.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Flight Logs prove that a person flew someplace. Can't indict someone for being on Epstein's plane. We all know that by now.

What we need is EVIDENCE of CRIMES.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Flight Logs prove that a person flew someplace. Can't indict someone for being on Epstein's plane. We all know that by now.

What we need is EVIDENCE of CRIMES.

The "Lolita Express" is an indictment in and of itself , Even if by chance someone was on that plane just to get from point to point innocently they are still guilty.

Even with out solid proof of wrong doing , there still guilty in the eyes of society .

It's like someone getting caught at the ''Bunny Ranch Brothel '' in Nevada and them saying " Oh I just stopped to ask for directions" . There are plenty of Private planes and plenty of ways to get from point to point but only one reason to be on that particular plane .

But like I said that list will never see the light of day.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
We have actual photos of Bill Clinton on the Lolita Express. He's even getting a stealthy BJ under meal tray, in one of them.

Bill Clinton said today on CNN that everyone should be treated equally by the U.S. Justice System.

So what's he doing...daring Barr to indict him?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
In other news.... “Producers at Orville-Redenbacher are seeing an unexpected increase in sales the week of 9/20. After much of the year seeing a slump at the box office, sales of popcorn are expected to rise in the fall with the release of the RL movie, Litle Black Book”

edit on 21-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The world is run by pedophiles, they’re all in it together and to take down one you must take down all of them. Unfortunately I think we go up in smoke long before they’re exposed. Epstein was a glimpse into that world, I fear he was on the lighter side of their debauchery, some sick twisted assholes in the depths of humanity.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Any one else smell a false flag coming very soon?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

The false flag is already here. Trillions borrowed by Governments worldwide to keep everyone in lockdown over Covid.

Too many doctors/Nurses are speaking up now about how benign Covid is.
edit on 21-9-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Sounds like the Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands is about to find out close and personal what "Arkancide" means.

Thats the first thought that came to mind... She is trying to do the right thing and I admire that but I also hope that she is well aware what kind of hornets nest she is poking into..

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Nothing will happen, just like nothing happened with the Epstein and Maxwell case.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Nothing will happen, just like nothing happened with the Epstein and Maxwell case.

Well, the Maxwell case is still ongoing, but I'm sure there are plots afoot to deliver the same fate to her as her pal Epstein, "Dead women tell no tales".

I do agree though, likely nothing comes of this. FFS Bill Clinton spent so much time on Lolita Air I'm surprised he didn't know how to fly their planes, AND YET, he walks around and does the media circuit WITH IMPUNITY, nobody asks him about, he is truly "above the law".

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
And we already know who flew 1st class lol ...

Certainly, I'm interested to see what correlates from the "black book" to the passenger rosters... I would say "if anything" but at this point it's evident enough that it's probably all of them.

Give the rich and famous a chance to stick their wang in a young Victoria's secret model and you think they will refuse? TBF not even the "rich and famous" part is necessary...

edit on 21-9-2020 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Yep, as Scripture says in the end all things will be revealed...cool

This oughtta spark something off ...can't wait ta see this

Whether he be dead or alive.....a look into his black book....maybe they 404 it

I have never been religious. I even went thru an angry atheist phase. If you knew me in real life you would be shocked that I have turned to God. We are in the end times. It is as the Bible says it would be. 18 months ago no one would believe how life is today. Rome is burning and Pelosi is playing her fiddle.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The logs are already out there.
Search for 20190314 Epstein Flight Logs- Lolita Express in PDF format.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I don't think it matters all that much to them what
we know. The want our guns so they can take our kids.
They can't be touched no matter what we know. They
get our weapons they're home free and we are
dinner.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
Give the rich and famous a chance to stick their wang in a young Victoria's secret model and you think they will refuse? TBF not even the "rich and famous" part is necessary...

Exactly, let's stop pretending any dude wouldn't want to do that. The issue isn't the 'rich and famous' having sex with models, it's them having sex with children.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join