It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Who Claims Covid Came From Lab Joins Twitter and Posts Her Evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Pretty sure Bill gates makes all of his viruses in Africa.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
America should come out with the whole truth on man made viruses they've unleashed...

Or is America absolved or never made any lab grown bio weapons...

The stupidest whataboutism I have ever seen. Thanks for the laugh.

If/when the US releases a pandemic that, supposedly, threatens the existence of all human life, come see me. Until then, please continue putting on that makeup, wig, and clown shoes.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Every big advanced nation does research such as they did in the Lab in China. They will not listen to this woman, they do not want the public to know that their doing it too and that they could have an accident like this happen at any time.

Nothing is going to happen here in America either, there are a lot of labs creating dangerous microbes in this country

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

America should come out with the whole truth on man made viruses they've unleashed...

America didn't release the virus - nor create it.

But thanks for playing...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: toolgal462

Lyme disease has been rumored to have been created in a lab, but it has not been unleashed upon the entire world.

Not to get too far off track, but insiders say that the organism that causes Lyme disease was recovered from ticks in Africa and was studied at Plum Island, where it escaped to the local deer population (in Lyme, CT) via deer ticks.

There are not less than three military engineered tick-borne diseases running amok in the USA.
Lyme's
Lone Star meat allergy
Can't remember the third off the top of my head. All tick-borne diseases can be easily found. Nasty critters.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There are studies which say the opposite.

It's all quite specialized stuff. It will be interesting to see the peer critiques of her work.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
[The Yan Report] Gigaohm News: High Resistance Low Noise Biological Information Stream (140920cut)

J.C. goes through the paper by Yan and discusses some of what it means. He is familiar with her earlier work. Overall it is a big deal, still needs some work. Lot of lose ends tied together.

The spike protein and gene editing techniques are the two main points of the paper.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The main problem for me is that you could make an argument for or against lab created covid, with science to back it up, but I don't have the background to evaluate the evidence. This dna type stuff is hard to wrap my head around, so I end up having to take someone else's word for it.

The end result, assuming that there are people on both sides of the debate, is that I choose whichever I believe to be true. Problem is, this is based on my own beliefs rather than the truth. Even though science should provide the answer.

And this is how it works. Truth is what you want it to be. Tptb know this and use it against us.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
There are studies which say the opposite.

It's all quite specialized stuff. It will be interesting to see the peer critiques of her work.

have you ever heard of a virus that can resist summer and the hot weather?

I haven't, we get viruses every year in the winter and they spreads like wildfire and vanishes in the summer, it seems like this virus was designed to resist the hot weather so that it can stay and spread all year, makes one think or believe that it was man made.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

we get viruses every year in the winter and they spreads like wildfire and vanishes in the summer

Keeping warm helps our immune system work a bit bitter. Bed is a good spot when sick. People live with a lot of viruses and other pathogens all the time. It is when we get run down or over do some things that some of them can start to inflame the situation and make matters worst.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I would think there would be more inquiry into where the virus came from and how it spread the way it did.

China should be under 100 time more pressure.

They are making a killing off this virus both figuratively and literally.

My buddy who works for wallgreens said the comany just made a multi million dollar deal with a Chinese based company for ppe and handsanizer.

Seems so wrong

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
They Gonna scrub her life from the net.
Character Assassination,
Her family will suffer.
I hope she wasn't really just a Gerbil juggler.
She may still disappear.

Didn't Obeeze send money to Wuhan?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I hope that the peers reviewing this aren't on a chinese payroll...otherwise you all know the answer. It came from a chinese bat. How racist.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
I hope that the peers reviewing this aren't on a chinese payroll...otherwise you all know the answer. It came from a chinese bat. How racist.

Maybe not a Chinese bat but a lab in China using a virus associated with bats from SE Asia region to play around and make new virus strains.
Follow the Science.

But the lefty's will say not this time, as they follow the facts not the truth. Wouldn't expect any less at this from them after all they have done to own it that they think their facts beat the truth every time. The truth is bigoted balderdash to those numb skulls. Well, the truth doesn't care what you think. It just is.

edit on 15-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious at this point that it was made in a lab.

Don't need papers, just common sense.

Papers are good though for those who require some one to tell them what to think because they lack the ability to do so them self.

Although unfortunately the way the media is and who they serve (china) they will not talk about this and sweep it under the rug like everything else they deem to be against the narrative.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Feel free to post your evidence, we would love to see and read it. I'm sure there are plenty of members who would love to look at your evidence.

Well I wouldn't put it past them given their track record...

U.S Government history of doing stuff to its own people.

But I'm sure they stopped all that kind of stuff a long time ago.......

Cannot find a link for it yet, but wasn't there some kind of deadly modified swine flu that was rumored to have escaped in the U.S after the U.S based lab working on it sent it to another facility via regular old mail?
Either in the 90's or the early 2000's I think. Remember seeing it on the news when I was younger, before the internet existed, or was mainstream, hence me having trouble finding anything relating to it. (or googles cleaning up history again...)

I think there was a major outbreak later and the "HOW" and "WHERE" it came from was kind of forgotten in the process....

But seriously, it's naive to think the U.S doesn't have either government or private labs on home soil working on nasty things to kill its enemies with, especially when you look at the countries history. If they happily did nasty things in the past to it's own people, who says they're not doing it still? Or against foreign nations?

Oh well give it 20 years or however long Freedom of Information takes and something might come to light long after those behind it are dead or the names are all redacted.

This is the U.S's main problem honestly, 95% of its people are brainwashed and indoctrinated into thinking the U.S is a utopia despite the reality in front of their own eyes, the recorded evidence that does exist. Funny to see on this site of all sites the level of ignorance the average Yank exhibits when anything 'Murica is questioned.....

Cannot see beyond your own borders, and refuse to look inside of them. Nope every U.S official has the tax payers best interests at heart and would never make nasty weapons like nukes or release things like viruses on, or give syphillis to it's own people etc and that kind of thing.

Keep living the dream. Because most of you surely are dreaming. lol
Remember when Americans were sending each other Anthrax in the mail?

Oh wait that kind of # never happens in 'Murica land.... along with looting, riots, murdering people over little red hats etc.... nope. All G in good ol' U.S of A.
edit on 15-9-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: reasons

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
United States biological weapons program

Did it really stop in 1969, or did it just get better hidden from the public?

Welcome to ATS, where we USED TO question everything.
Name of the site really should be changed to "Americans Talk Sh*t"

It would at least accurately reflect the sites current state.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
edit on 15-9-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
United States biological weapons program

Did it really stop in 1969, or did it just get better hidden from the public?

Welcome to ATS, where we USED TO question everything.
Name of the site really should be changed to "Americans Talk Sh*t"

It would at least accurately reflect the sites current state.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Ya this site took a nose dive when it became all about Politics. I don't even consider this place alternative news or even a conspiracy theory site anymore. I find information elsewhere before I see it here and sometimes I don't even see it here because its so flooded with nonsense bickering.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
aaaand, shes banned.

That's didn't take long.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

You’re right. Her account has been suspended, her science censored.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join