It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People being arrested for arson tied to the fires

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yes

4 people, in paramilitary gear, plate carriers, black mask and helments

Black SUV, driving with lights off. Yes, I am sure they where looking for a can of gas to get home safely.
a reply to: underwerks

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: benrl

And that sounds like a bunch of disorganized gutter punks to you? I know people that proudly label themselves anti-fascists, and they aren’t driving around in blacked out SUV’s in military gear.

That sounds like the people who have been snatching the anti-fascists off the street in blacked out vehicles and taking them to undisclosed locations.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ok i found one of your arsonists and it does appear he is a member of Antifa so now I'm thinking the police might be lying.

www.thebiggsreport.com...

Ok so now I'm wondering why they would lie about him?

Ok adding another link I found on our arsonist

www.protesterprivilege.com...
edit on 9/12/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I am in portland,

I have friends participating in the shenanigans down town, They report the same presences there.

Helping to organize and provide material support. I stay out of it, I don’t have an agenda or horse in this race, just seeing my city burn figuratively and literally. While watching people argue online about what’s going on in MY city that I live and work in.

Just saying what I hear and what I see, not what the TV tells me.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Or, the biggsreport is making stuff up for clicks. Seems more likely than police lying to protect a group of people that want them defunded and sent packing.

If you can produce evidence of biggsreport being a credible news site and not some guys blog, I’ll change my view.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: benrl

Just saying what I hear and what I see, not what the TV tells me.

This entire thing, the idea that anti-fascists are rolling around setting the countryside on fire started in a Facebook group as word of mouth. No evidence, just people assuming and building off of other people’s assumptions. Then right wing talking heads took it and amplified it.

The panic in Oregon appeared to stem from a woman in a Facebook group called Molalla NOW, meant for locals to share information about community events.

The post, which Trumbly shared a screenshot of on Twitter, claimed he and Paulsen had started a fire and misidentified them as “two guys wearing gas masks and ‘press’ vests.” It quickly garnered hundreds of reactions and replies. “It blew up with comments!” Paulsen said. “People were saying, ‘Send people out with guns!’ It said we were antifa.” Paulsen, who graduated from Molalla High School, even knew some of the people in the group. Now she and Trumbly were being hunted by a group of armed men on the town’s streets.

Link

Believing what you hear from word of mouth or on Facebook is worse than believing the TV news. At least the TV news can be called out when it’s found out they lie. Anyone can say anything on Facebook and face no consequences for it.
edit on 12-9-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Is there definitive proof that these fires are the work of an organized political terrorist group, or lone-wolf operatives? No. However, at the same time, it isn't too far-fetched to believe that it is a real possibility given what we know. Given the relative locations, and the fact that arson is a well known M.O. of a group calling itself ANTIFA. Combined with the unprecedented political climate, one would have to be closed-minded not to at least accept the possibility that this is linked to the "movement". Additionally, given the MSM's inexplicable propensity to protect left-leaning groups (e.g., "mostly peaceful protests" and blaming "White supremacists") it is unreasonable to expect evidence of ANTIFA to see the light of day until they come right out an openly admit it, themselves.

What I don't get is the vehement need to defend this organization. It is one thing to be skeptical of the claims against them, but to outright say that it absolutely isn't them is illogical.
edit on 12-9-2020 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I’m not left or right, and I don’t watch Tv.

So your telling me, a Good friend, who lives in the area, who had no reason to lie to me, IS WORST THAN LISTENING TO THE MSM?

That’s a funny world you live in.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is a pretty large list:

Arson Forest Fire Update 9/11/2020 - TONS of links, incidents, videos, etc - Oregon/Washington/California

At this time, the connection to lefti-wing extremists is not proven, but strongly suspected by many. Whether it's Antifa, BLM, climate-change activists, organized, or just a bunch of independent fire-bugs might take some time and investigation to uncover.

The rioters found out what happens to them when they try to burn stuff outside of big cities.

Seems logical to me that they are burning down houses under the cover of forest fires.

And if they were not doing it before all this recent news. You can bet they will now.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: timequake

What I don't get is the vehement to defend this organization. It is one thing to be skeptical of the claims against them, but to outright say that it absolutely isn't them is illogical.

I’m just saying there isn’t any evidence for it. Because there isn’t. The OP states that they’re going to use this thread as a repository for evidence of anti-fascists starting these fires. And no one has produced any evidence.

Yes, it could be anti-fascists. It could be Chinese nationals setting fire to America. It could be Proud Boy Dbags setting these fires to amplify the idea that Anti-Fascists are attacking America. It could be people from the Trump administration setting these fires to scare people into believing what they want them to.

It could be a guy flicking a cigarette out the window, or a dumbass not taking care of his camp fire. Saying that something could have happened, isn’t evidence that it did.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Lulz still the sycophants think its atomwaffles doing it.

Big brained Brads.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I was just going to add this one to the list but i dont think hes Atifa just some meth head.

www.kezi.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
They should call you

J A C K. R E A C H E R.

golf clap n all that boo.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: benrl
I’m not left or right, and I don’t watch Tv.

So your telling me, a Good friend, who lives in the area, who had no reason to lie to me, IS WORST THAN LISTENING TO THE MSM?

That’s a funny world you live in.

I’m saying that word of mouth is the most unreliable source of information a person can go on, when it comes to anything. And I really have to question a persons motivations when the first thing they go to is “Anti-Fascist terrorists” when they see someone walking around with a gas can.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
They should call you

J A C K. R E A C H E R.

golf clap n all that boo.

Cool.

Produce some evidence then. If you can’t, then it isn’t me who’s reaching here.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Lulz and wot were your speculations genius?

Lollers.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Reeeee its anyone but my guys.

That's you.

You voting?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
For biden?

Haha with those strong moral convictions eh?

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Reeeee its anyone but my guys.

That's you.

You voting?

People are here actually trying to justify this by saying that the police are covering for Anti-Fa..

And I’m the one reaching...

Lol

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: dragonridr

Or, the biggsreport is making stuff up for clicks. Seems more likely than police lying to protect a group of people that want them defunded and sent packing.

If you can produce evidence of biggsreport being a credible news site and not some guys blog, I’ll change my view.

You did not even bother to read his arrest warrant did you? Here i will make it easy for you here was his prior arrest at a protest. You tell me if you think he is Antifa.
komonews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join