It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Directed energy weapons for crowd control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have been watching a lot of the protest and riots throughout the country and have seen a lot of pepper balls, tear gas, and beanbags being used by law enforcement to break up the crowds. But I have not seen anything being used that is advanced and more efficient. I would think Active Denial Systems, Dazzlers, and Long Range Acoustic Devices would be ideal to disperse crowds. Maybe they have and I have just missed it or maybe the cities officials are wanting to let these protests morph into riots IDK.

Has anyone heard if DEWs are being used?

~Morpheus

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Hell, some of these commie mayors won't even let the cops use tear gas. I'm sure before they approved DEWs or laser dazzlers, they'd want to know what possible adverse effects they might have on people.
After all, we wouldn't want to harm any looters, rioters , or anarchists.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I have been watching a lot of the protest and riots throughout the country and have seen a lot of pepper balls, tear gas, and beanbags being used by law enforcement to break up the crowds. But I have not seen anything being used that is advanced and more efficient. I would think Active Denial Systems, Dazzlers, and Long Range Acoustic Devices would be ideal to disperse crowds. Maybe they have and I have just missed it or maybe the cities officials are wanting to let these protests morph into riots IDK.

~Morpheus

5G is slowly being rolled out globally, doesn't that use almost the same frequency as the Active Denial Systems?
(I'm not an Icke fan btw)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You might find it interesting they do have this. science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Guess you havent seen them because unlike Heraldo they dont want there positions given away. Joking aside maybe the riots are apart of a secret weaponized United Corporation that has been acive since 2017 or maybe earlier.

Also they arent prisoners or enemy combatants.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Are you referring to this device?

I got opportunity ( it sucked Ballz ) and im hard of hearing. But the speaker did not interact with my ears. It went straight to the brain and bones. The video is from I'm guessing G20 2009 or 10. Allegheny County has 2 swat vehicles with this speaker. Being a county employee back then, they tested on us to see or gauge our response. Then G20 came about.

I can vehemently assure you! If they had to use it. You had it coming. It felt like a high voltage shock between the eyes, and then I realised I had Taco Bell. First you're ask to leave, then again.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpunGCake
Guess you havent seen them because unlike Heraldo they dont want there positions given away. Joking aside maybe the riots are apart of a secret weaponized United Corporation that has been acive since 2017 or maybe earlier.

Also they arent prisoners or enemy combatants.

I disagree.

Rioters and looters are simply prisoners who haven’t been caught yet and they are most definitely the enemy of our country.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake
Yeah I am 50/50 on the 5G. I have heard people say its going to melt our brains and heard technicians that have been recently trained say its not big deal. So I really am on the fence on 5G. And why has Anonymous Official on YT been using Icke in interviews?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Damn that sounds crazy but looks effective.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Are you referring to this device?

I got opportunity ( it sucked Ballz ) and im hard of hearing. But the speaker did not interact with my ears. It went straight to the brain and bones. The video is from I'm guessing G20 2009 or 10. Allegheny County has 2 swat vehicles with this speaker. Being a county employee back then, they tested on us to see or gauge our response. Then G20 came about.

I can vehemently assure you! If they had to use it. You had it coming. It felt like a high voltage shock between the eyes, and then I realised I had Taco Bell. First you're ask to leave, then again.

Dude! I saw them use something that sounded exactly like that in Kenosha when the riots kicked off and it didn't seem to effect the zombie horde whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I was just going to mention that. The mayors/governors don’t want to cause any discomfort to these great revolutionaries. It’s obvious that any less than lethal munition Is forbidden in these cities. Just let them burn.

Hell, some of these commie mayors won't even let the cops use tear gas. I'm sure before they approved DEWs or laser dazzlers, they'd want to know what possible adverse effects they might have on people.
After all, we wouldn't want to harm any looters, rioters , or anarchists.

It’s obvious that any less than lethal munition is not acceptable in these cities. Don’t want to cause discomfort to these great revolutionaries. The mayors/governors want this. Let it happen, let the police and any other sane individual just wash their hands of this and get out.
edit on 11-9-2020 by ManSizedSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Never heard the damn thing. Hit my head with an electric shock. Pretty sure i sh!t my pants though.

Edit: it's been my experience that a device is always tested on employees first. And dont get started on pepper spray and stun guns, its for science. IT ALWAYS SUCKED.
edit on 12-9-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

LOL.. I NEVER HEARD IT! I looked back at the guy at the time looking to see a finger switch. Not kidding my head exploded from the occipital and blew out between my eyeballs. Primantis had a taste of the day. I got a test of this one month before it was was supposed to go live. OBAMA was president then.

I believe Russia had Five aircraft here that day. Japan was a solid 2.

I had a nice 30 second burst. The video i happily present happened when i was perched on a hill in Kennedy Township over looking Pittsburgh. Ohio General hospital. Not a problem as OGH reimbursed 43 nurses that day for required critical care lessons. $4200.54 worth. We kept tabs😆 Iran had that one at the bottom. This was taken from the tower.
edit on 12-9-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join