It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G Hotspots "Kill Zones", the Truth About What's Coming Ahead, Specific Dates and Cities That Wi

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

5 G is active and my home EMF meter is flashing RED
alert

5G Hotspots "Kill Zones", the Truth About What's Coming Ahead, Specific Dates and Cities That Will Burn "Watch Before YouTube Pulls It" (The Michael Decon Program)

WARNING: Ever since I heard this I have not been the same. she also has two follow up videos with further instructions on what to do if this should come to pass.

EMF w
g coming from my EMF meter yesterday and today. It has never done this before. Registering levels from 400-2800.
5G was just enabled in my area. Check your modems! Called AT&T to get the story but was disconnected, placed on hold forever and then just sent into cyber space. Never did get to talk to a tech after I made my initial complaint.

Here is an interesting video you should watch.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I did watch the Michael Decon show for a bit. They dropped the ball on one episode a while back. Came across as Joe Rogan, CNN and snoopes. Lots of people trying to work out that CIA can of worms. When Mike tried to back up Micheal Aquino, I will pass.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I did microwave in the AirForce....32631a...I can i d....the chips in the meters and streetlights...have a dad gum door key number to set off the device...like your electric meter has that chip....catches the number that addresses to fire up and so is crypto/.....

5G is too much...we measure in real life by body temp increase ...5G has the bandwidth out the wazoo
edit on 29-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
the chip is 1-1/2 inch square and 3/8ths of an inch thick....

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Proper doom. Come Oct 28 you are all gonna die.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Unfortunately nobody cares. Everyone thinks im a lunatic if i talk about such things. You need the MSM to talk about it everyday for the masses to think it's real.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Terims

What frequency is doing all the damage?

It's a wide range and one tower doesn't broadcast on all of them.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Proper doom. Come Oct 28 you are all gonna die.

pretty please?

Sure would put this mess into prospective if people started squirting blood out of their eyes en masse

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

When 5G goes up to 300Ghz, pick a number. Water in the microwave oven reacts to 2.8MHz. Depends on what molecule you want to target for its frequency.

When people are dropping dead in the street like in Wuhan, The frequency that target oxygen binding is a suspect.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Bluntone22

When 5G goes up to 300Ghz, pick a number. Water in the microwave oven reacts to 2.8MHz. Depends on what molecule you want to target for its frequency.

When people are dropping dead in the street like in Wuhan, The frequency that target oxygen binding is a suspect.

Isn't China almost totally 5G now - the entire country?

I don't think I've heard of any deaths or even sickness caused by 5G in China or anywhere else for that matter.

And people certainly are getting cooked!

😳😱

I mean, c'mon man!

C'mon!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

When 5G goes up to 300Ghz, pick a number.
The shorter the wavelength the less penetration, actually, the more it is absorbed early on. 300Ghz will not penetrate human skin but if the power density is high enough, it will warm it up. But 5G power density is not high enough to do that.

Source
edit on 8/29/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Lol 5g is in Canada big city already get over it no one is falling in the street

you can check rogers 5g cover map

www.rogers.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
Lol 5g is in Canada big city already get over it no one is falling in the street

you can check rogers 5g cover map

www.rogers.com...

Wow - pretty impressive coverage in Canada.

BTW - T-Mobile also has the entire continental US blanketed. I was amazed when I saw the map.

The only one that has almost no 5G coverage in the US is the gorilla in the room re: wireless - Verizon.

I got lucky. I was a Verizon customer for 20+ years. And then I decided to switch to Google Fi for a number of reasons - mostly price & service. Google Fi provides terrific service and I pay about $28/month for everything - voice/data/texts etc. I was paying $80+ per month with Verizon.

Google Fi buys large chunks of bandwidth from other carriers in order to provide wireless voice and data service to their customers. The carrier they use most often is T-Mobile.

Guess who now has true nationwide 5G coverage? That's right T-Mobile!

You need a 5G capable phone to utilize it and I have a friend on Fi that has a 5G phone and he's been smoking his data downloads for weeks now.

I just bought a Moto G8 Power and am really happy with it - but no 5G.

Motorola has rolled out an inexpensive (less than $400) 5G phone in Europe and will be bringing it here this fall. Although I won't need a new phone then, If really have my geek on, I'll probably buy one anyway. Because I'm an idiot that way...lol.

Look into Google Fi. You won't be sorry.

Rates are $20/month plus $10/GB up to 6 GB's. Then data is free. I use Wifi for data a lot so my bill has never been more that $28 per month.

Hard to beat and the service and coverage are excellent. I travel all over the country in my job and I always get a strong signal. Fi latches on to the strongest signal it can find when you make or answer a call. You never know what carrier it's going out on, but who gives a sh#t? As long as it works and works well is my only concern.

Hope that helps someone.

edit on 8/29/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
why do people assume all the commonly used EMF is totally benign? Scientists apparently believe our DNA is a fractal antenna. Just because we cannot directly observe any overt damage occurring as a result of cellular EMF doesn't mean zero damage is happening. But even if damage was not happening at all that also does not negate the possibility of that same EMF causing other undesirable but temporary effects on the performance of a biological system.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I talked to someone the other day and when they got a new phone they specifically told them they did not want a 5G phone. Something about the dangers of 5G beam technology.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Indemnity from 5G injuries....

Lloyds Insurers Refuse to Cover 5G Wi-Fi Illnesses

Of cource they refuse to pay, they knew years ago what that technology can do, there is tons of research saying about the dangers.

5G Danger: 13 Reasons 5G Wireless Technology Will Be a Catastrophe for Humanity

They claimed asbestos and tobacco was all good too, before they had to say it was not , yet people are easely convinced allways by the same fools, the medical-techno establishment and their priest .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Scientists apparently believe our DNA is a fractal antenna.

Which scientists and what exactly does that mean in terms of microwaves?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Lloyds Insurers Refuse to Cover 5G Wi-Fi Illnesses

Source, other than your "source?"

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Lloyd’ s of London excludes liability coverage for RF/EMF claims

CFC Underwriting Limited policy document

GENERAL INSURANCE EXCLUSIONS: Electromagnetic fields .directly or indirectly arising out of, resulting from or contributed to by electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic radiation,electromagnetism, radio waves or noise.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Thanks. A liability policy for architects and engineers in the UK does not cover them for a number of things.

Why would someone sue an architect or engineer for problems with electromagnetic radiation, or earthquakes, or floods, or pollution, or whatever?

"Professional Liability" is an interesting topic. Having been involved in the construction industry for a good number of years, I've found that architects and engineers are seldom held liable for anything at all. But the idea that something is excluded because there is something known to be harmful is just stupid. In case of a lawsuit, it is the insurance company which acts on behalf of the defendant. There is nothing which prevents legal action from being taken in such cases and insurance companies don't like legal action (valid or not) because it costs them money. Frivolous suits cost them money so they don't want any part of them.

edit on 8/29/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join