It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world's best oil is produced in Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The head of Rosneft, Igor Sechin, presented Russian President Vladimir Putin with a bottle of oil and assured that it was the best oil in the world, the Russian newspaper Kommersant reported. According to Mr. Sechin, Rosneft is preparing for the world economy to recover from the crisis in 2023–2024 in order to bring new volumes of this hydrocarbon to the market. The President believes that the contraction of the Russian economy will be "less than in many other countries."

“I would also like to note the new Vostok Oil project. I have regularly reported to you on the development of this project. Today I would like to give you the first oil produced at the 31st well of the Zapadno-Irkinskoye field with amazing characteristics: sulfur content - 0.02%, ”said Mr. Sechin at a meeting with the head of state. "How's the Middle East?" The president asked. “This is premium oil, one of the best in the world, the best in the world,” the head of Rosneft replied. “Like the Middle East,” the head of state specified. “Even better,” said Igor Sechin. “Of course it's better,” Vladimir Putin agreed.

According to the head of state, the restrictions on the OPEC + deal will be lifted at some point, and the Russian oil industry must be ready for such a future. “I mean the contraction of the world economy, the Russian economy, the related restrictions on production under the OPEC + agreements ... Sooner or later this situation will pass, and the world economy will grow, and the Russian economy will grow. By the way, to all appearances, we have a reduction, the fall will be less than in many other countries, ”said Mr Putin.

"Vladimir Vladimirovich, we are working ... we are preparing for the world economy to recover from the crisis so that by 2023-2024 we could well enter the markets with new volumes, which will certainly grow," the head of Rosneft assured the president.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Fine But shale Oil the US has MORE of then every well in every country would be enough to last 200 more years .
MORE importantly Shale oil could be Produced FREE at ZERO cost !
Now why do I say that ?
Well normally you drill a hole you build a well you ship refine the oil all that cost money .
with shale ( OIL ) YOU could Refine the shale ( dry wall roads roofing The things you can use shale for go quite a long way THE WAST product in refining the shale would BE OIL ! every thing you did not want to know about shale and More .
www.thoughtco.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Try immanging a civilization that was NOT OIL based .
Our civilization would quickly fall without oil . Good news is we can also make the stuff now no need to wate around 50 million years for nature to make more .

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
will it make my car run better? I only ask because what I use currently seems to work just fine.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Hydraulic fracturing ...
You are destroying the land on which you yourself live.
How long does it take for all the settlements on the fractured land to disappear? This is not a matter of pride.
Plus, it's very expensive.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Try immanging a civilization that was NOT OIL based .
Our civilization would quickly fall without oil . Good news is we can also make the stuff now no need to wate around 50 million years for nature to make more .

Yes, all alternative projects that give amazing results in the field of energy production are strictly blocked. But Russia is only playing by the rules set by you. But he is developing his own alternative projects. to be ready for any development of the situation.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
will it make my car run better? I only ask because what I use currently seems to work just fine.

Not better, but cheaper

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Putin chases his vodka with that oil.
Putin makes the best vodka slammers.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'm sure Russian oil is "good oil" in some sense of the term, but suggesting it is "the best" is a stretch. Here's a list of crude oil classification that shows Russian oil to be in the middle of the pack in terms of its rated quality: www.mckinseyenergyinsights.com... And although oil will always be an important part of the world's economies, if for nothing else but lubrication, oil's days as "King Oil" are fast waning. It's pretty obvious that the world as a whole is moving away from oil and toward electric and other sustainable methods of energy take hold. Whether we believe it or not, the consensus seems to be that pumping more CO2 into the atmosphere is not a good thing. The market for EVs is growing rapidly at the expense of ICE cars. In ten years I believe you will see the oil market be a vastly different place.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Actually Malaysia has the best oil.
Low sulfur and light weight.

This guy only mentions sulfur and that's only part of what makes cruise oil sweet.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Putin makes the best everything
Whatever you got you best make sure Putin was behind it or you're in trouble

On a serious note I really do like Putin's UAZ-452 off road van. wowzers it's awesome. Quite like their Vostok and Raketa watches too

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

If we’re talking the sweet stuff( low sulphur and high specific gravity) then no, Russia does not produce the best oil. America produces the highest volume of quality crude in the world followed by Malaysia and Nigeria. In terms of quality alone, the top quality crudes are from Malaysia (Tapis crude is the best) followed by Bakken crude here in the states, Indonesia also has some very high quality crude but little of It.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I been quietly watching you lately and I'm wondering if you been bathing in this oil?

Reason i ask is your fairly slick.

You have said in previous threads your Russian, your threads are all pro Russian and your quick to defend the Russian perspective if challenged on anything. The other day you even asked for Russian subtitles claiming you couldn't understand a video???

Fine - but it doesn't add up to me because your English and the way you structure your words and sentences screams english is my primary language all day long and a month of sundays.

Whats your agenda as your ringing alarm bells from where I'm standing, very interesting indeed.

You mentioned above to another poster that Russia is " only playing by the rules ".......well - that would be a first wouldn't it.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I don’t think anyone’s buying it, for whatever that’s worth.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Friends, there are so many questions that I will answer with a separate comment.

In fact, Russian oil is mostly heavy oil. High content of sulfur and paraffin. But without heavy oil, all the refineries in the world will stop, as a mixture of oils is used everywhere. The US has blocked Venezuelan and Iranian heavy oils. This led to the fact that Russian Urals crude oil became more expensive than Brand reference crude. She traded at a premium, and Brand at a discount.

In fact, this is not correct from the point of view of nature. But this is a product of Western politics. Russia has only benefited from this policy.

And especially for CthruU
I do not know fluent English. I write to the forum only through Google translator. In Russia, there are several, as we say, "Kremlin towers" in power. They reflect some interests, including Western ones. Putin keeps the balance between the "Kremlin towers". Among the "towers" there is even Chabad Lubavitch. This is Russian reality. But the West itself undermines the influence of its "towers", and this tendency leads to the minimization of the influence of the West on Putin's policy.
Thank.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

And especially for CthruU
I do not know fluent English. I write to the forum only through Google translator. In Russia, there are several, as we say, "Kremlin towers" in power. They reflect some interests, including Western ones. Putin keeps the balance between the "Kremlin towers". Among the "towers" there is even Chabad Lubavitch. This is Russian reality. But the West itself undermines the influence of its "towers", and this tendency leads to the minimization of the influence of the West on Putin's policy.
Thank.

Thats one heck of a translater friend best I've ever seen by a country mile.

Should have no problem translating this one word then -

Rubbish.

But nice try.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: CthruU

I don’t think anyone’s buying it, for whatever that’s worth.

The Russianness or the oil????? Rhetorical of course.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: RazorV66

Putin makes the best everything
Whatever you got you best make sure Putin was behind it or you're in trouble

On a serious note I really do like Putin's UAZ-452 off road van. wowzers it's awesome. Quite like their Vostok and Raketa watches too

UAZ-452 is a good vehicle for the war. I rode it in desert conditions - good, but very hard. Yes, he will pass any Camel trophy, but in ordinary life he sucks))))

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Hydraulic fracturing ...
How long does it take for all the settlements on the fractured land to disappear? This is not a matter of pride.

So says the Russian...lol

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Hydraulic fracturing ...

So says the Russian...lol

As you wish. But only you can live on this earth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join