It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world's best oil is produced in Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Putin chases his vodka with that oil.
Putin makes the best vodka slammers.

Putin chases our freedoms and economy with that oil.
Putin makes the best communists.

Beware the putin. Just look into those eyes.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: CthruU

I don’t think anyone’s buying it, for whatever that’s worth.

The Russianness or the oil????? Rhetorical of course.

In fact, many Russian patriots regard oil as the curse of Russia. In any case, now oil is not a determining factor in the formation of the country's budget. Russia is a self-sufficient country and can live without exporting hydrocarbons. Thanks to Western sanctions. Seriously))))

I appreciated your irony in your last comment)))
edit on 18-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

As you wish. But only you can live on this earth.

True, but I don't think a Russian is in the position to talk about clean or green energy/living....lol

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

In fact, many Russian patriots regard oil as the curse of Russia. In any case, now oil is not a determining factor in the formation of the country's budget. Russia is a self-sufficient country and can live without exporting hydrocarbons. Thanks to Western sanctions. Seriously))))

And you all live so exceptionally well...
I been to Russia and don't care to go back...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Ain't that the truth

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

All oil is EVIL imho no mater where it is from .

I worked in that industry and lived near a refinery for a while , strange things and feelings i have noticed whether offshore near the bore hole or at a refinery

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

If you don't want to return to Russia, don't. Nothing will change from this. This is your IMHO, and I respect him. But Russia is not going anywhere from the Earth, it is a part of human civilization. And it no longer depends on you)))

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

All oil is EVIL imho no mater where it is from .

I worked in that industry and lived near a refinery for a while , strange things and feelings i have noticed whether offshore near the bore hole or at a refinery

I agree with you. I myself worked at the largest oil and gas field in the world, Tengiz, in the 1980s. Apart from very interesting technologies, nothing good. I witnessed the biggest fire in the world - at well 37 in Tengiz for 3 years. I was there when it was extinguished. Fearfully.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Deleted the post because my initial skepticism could mislead others.

All issues are resolved.
edit on 8/18/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

If you don't want to return to Russia, don't. Nothing will change from this. This is your IMHO, and I respect him. But Russia is not going anywhere from the Earth, it is a part of human civilization. And it no longer depends on you)))

But Russia does depend on the chinese though.......Doesn't it.
Especially when it comes to talking tuff.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
В России Google переводит вас

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

And especially for CthruU
I do not know fluent English. I write to the forum only through Google translator. In Russia, there are several, as we say, "Kremlin towers" in power. They reflect some interests, including Western ones. Putin keeps the balance between the "Kremlin towers". Among the "towers" there is even Chabad Lubavitch. This is Russian reality. But the West itself undermines the influence of its "towers", and this tendency leads to the minimization of the influence of the West on Putin's policy.
Thank.

I don't believe it.

I translate dozens of languages regularly and study how people write and speak.

You speak English fluently, American English even.

I've never seen a translator that can turn any language into perfect English like this. It always comes out broken.

Example:
"In Russia, there are several, as we say, "Kremlin towers" in power. They reflect some interests, including Western ones. Putin keeps the balance between the "Kremlin towers""

I just don't see how any translator can take Russian and convert it into meaningful well formed English like this including all of the mannerisms and punctuation....

Think and count as you like. It's your right. This is not my first year on the forum, many people know me and are friends with me. I really don't know English and am communicating on the forum through a google translator. Even the forum moderators know this)))

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Ok.

Wow man translators are getting better fast.

Just a few years ago it was crap.

Im testing all you wrote via three methods and it appears you're telling the truth.

Google can translate Russian into American slang lol.

I checked and all your translations do match.

I apologize for being so skeptical.
I lived with a Russian so Im very surprised.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

But Russia does depend on the chinese though.......Doesn't it.
Especially when it comes to talking tuff.

The Chinese respect Russians very much. But they will never go to confrontation, they know that the Russians can destroy China in 30 minutes, but they never will. Putin and Xi Jin Ping will always agree, unlike the West.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Ok.

Wow man translators are getting better fast.

Just a few years ago it was crap.

Im testing all you wrote via three methods and it appears you're telling the truth.

Google can translate Russian into American slang lol.

I checked and all your translations do match.

I apologize for being so skeptical.
I lived with a Russian so Im very surprised.

Thank you for your support, but I am writing the truth, it is easily verified))))

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I been quietly watching you lately and I'm wondering if you been bathing in this oil?

Reason i ask is your fairly slick.

You have said in previous threads your Russian, your threads are all pro Russian and your quick to defend the Russian perspective if challenged on anything. The other day you even asked for Russian subtitles claiming you couldn't understand a video???

Fine - but it doesn't add up to me because your English and the way you structure your words and sentences screams english is my primary language all day long and a month of sundays.

Whats your agenda as your ringing alarm bells from where I'm standing, very interesting indeed.

You mentioned above to another poster that Russia is " only playing by the rules ".......well - that would be a first wouldn't it.

I mean he is RussianTroll lol

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
RT did well in the Battle of Translatorgrad.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

My nickname on the forum is irony and sarcasm. Many users realized this even more than a year ago)))

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
RT did well in the Battle of Translatorgrad.

Cheers

I love you my friend

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I deleted my post being skeptical.

You check out fine.
I really truly apologize for that.

I'm a dumb American what do you expect lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join