It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Cages in California & the Social Fabric Unwinding Around Us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

With everything going on I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of projects & measures being taken behind the scenes by Western powers that be to be prepared for response to major civil unrest and/or uprisings (which we have already been seeing in many places such as Portland, Seattle, NYC, Atlanta, and many other cities in the US where innocent bystanders and locals driving by are targeted with projectiles, blunt objects, other vehicles & human barricades, and more, often getting their vehicles vandalized at minimum, or being maimed and potentially left for dead in many other instances. Meanwhile they are defunding police departments and our own politicians are calling for a "dismantling" of our current policing systems altogether, and calling these violent thugs who have murdered innocents (including children) "heroes".

So... on to the more narrowly-focused topic at hand. This video of "human cages" allegedly taken in Caruthers, California. Could this be prep. for the 2020 presidential election, or for more anticipated "events" which will spark even more violent rioting?

From what I can tell, Caruthers, CA looks to be a very low-population farming town (less than 3,000 residents): california.hometownlocator.com...

Perhaps these are similar to these modular prisons that can be built fairly quickly (and potentially moved?): designspacemodular.com...

Here is the video in question - it looks like it was shared publicly within the past 48 hours.

Does anyone have any insights about this video (or the bigger-picture of manufactured outrage, tribalism/class and racial divides & false narratives being weaved by the MSM and these politicians)?

When I came across this footage I first thought there is an easy explanation that is not as nefarious as my tinfoil hat-wearing self was envisioning, but upon further reflection I'm thinking my gut instinct may be correct based on what we are witnessing as the social fabric of "1st world society" becomes unbound and is fraying & busting open at the seams.

I won't even get into the economic implications of what we are witnessing, with almost $10 trillion being printed since COVID and about 50% of small businesses are in danger of failing altogether as a result of what has transpired (all while the politicians and biggest corporations bail themselves out and consolidate even more wealth, control and resources while fleecing the rest of us). As an aside, if the economic or political implications of this interest you, I'd encourage you to check out this more recent channel/podcast (I've spoken about previously) by the name of Paradise Lost Financial, which can be found on a bunch of different streaming platforms - some of the more recent episodes especially have lit the spark in me to look further into what is going on around us economically.

In conclusion, my friends at ATS, what do you think about this footage? Is there a simple explanation? Am I jumping to conclusions or nah? Nothing would surprise me anymore.. I appreciate your insights & your responses so thank you in advance my friends & fam.

~FamCore

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Do not board the train, stand in the line, or do anything else they tell you to do.

If they try to force you, fight.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Whoah! That is actually very creepy indeed. I can't think of a "logical" explanation but your reservations show that you do have a skeptical mindset when looking at such stories. I plan on following the thread to see what the brighter minds of ATS think about this one.

Godspeed ATS

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Do not board the train, stand in the line, or do anything else they tell you to do.

And please use common sense on the battlefield.
Thank you everyone!

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

And please use common sense on the battlefield.
Thank you everyone!

Ok so what do you both know that I do not?

I have heard rumors that "there won't be an election this year", and many other spine-tingling theories but can you share some insights?

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It's just the progression of insanity that I see. We seem to be following in the footsteps of China.

History is my guide on this.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
#OCCUPYTHEGETTY under attack, AUG 17 2020

I have not gone deep on this story, but another one to watch out for with the underground dungeons of LA.

The lock downs in Melbourne are spreading to New Zealand and Queensland, while the censorship and restrictions on HCQ continue. The plan looks to be more about controlling people than saving them.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Im going to go with Occam on this like I do most things and say that there is a logical explanation for this vs something nefarious.

There simply isnt enough context in that video for me to jump to "human cages" vs something benign like framework for ship rooms, temp housing or other.

Need more data before any valid statement can be on that clip.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thats odd how do the toilets work tho they look like normal toilets and I saw no lower area to hold waste

Also knoticed on the zoom in the cage door looks to be rusted as if used

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I've found this: vanguardmodular.com...

he modular construction process is often compared to building with blocks, in that each piece is constructed to fit perfectly with the next piece. The end result is a high-quality product constructed in a safe and efficient work environment. But how can a building be built to last in such a short amount of time? Steps to ensure efficiency, durability and quality control are top priority in modular builds, just as they are in traditional construction builds.

Individual modules are typically built between 12′ and 14′ feet wide so they can be transported on the road to the building site. Module lengths depend on the overall building configuration, square footage requirement, and site layout. They most often range between 30′ and 72′ feet long. Here are a couple of simple examples of how to calculate modular building square footage based on the size and number of modules:

2*(14′[W] * 50′[L]) = 1,400 square feet
10*(12′[W] * 32′[L]) = 3,840 square feet

At the same time that module construction is happening at the manufacturing facility, prep work is being done at the building site. This includes excavation, grading, foundation, and utilities.

And here's a gallery of modular prisons: designspacemodular.com...

I suspect if those are cages they aren't built by typical companies that construct such things.

Portable prisoner cages: www.powellsafetysolutions.com...
duckduckgo.com...
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago2705699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
A quick Google Maps at the town doesn't look like there is much in the way of manufacturing there. A couple small machine shops, but nothing that looks quite ready to handle that scale. It looks like they're in a yard by the video. It's too bad we don't have cross streets or Lat/Lon to go off. The city does not appear to have rail service, so they would have to be moved by truck. The nearest rail service is to the east, passing through Monmouth and Conejo, running from Fresno to Hanford and owned by BNSF.

Two sets of questions come to mind.

So, is there a new influx of cash to hire folks manufacture something like this? A new company? Will they be shipped out? To where? How? When?

Or were they shipped in? How? Why Caruthers? (This seems less likely, as the city does not appear to have any real strategic value and is far from rail lines.)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Perhaps whoever is behind this chose a farming town with very low population density & rural setup to stage these holding “units” until it is closer to the target date.

More research suggests these may be known as “Deployable Detention Centers”, which only those with government contracts are permitted to assemble, but I could be totally wrong
edit on 17-8-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's just a mask.....

Till it isn't

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I mentioned in March thst if you live in a major city, pack up and leave.In M ay rich people from around the world got to New Zealand before it was too late. There now is a housing construction explosion going on. NZ is now paying for people to go to trade schools. My street talked panned out once again. Your American passports are not welcome now in many cointries.
edit on 0800000050152020-08-17T18:15:50-05:00155008pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Wow! Never heard of that stuff before.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Those are SHU, aka "the hole" if you done time.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

It could be built in. Holding tank under the bed or sink area. Easy enough to plumb, similar to an RV or camper.

That's what I was thinking, but without the rail access it really seems unlikely. So much heavy material is moved by rail it would make much more sense to place them by a small community with that access point.

I think they were made, or at least assembled, there.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Combine the cages with these and we might have a problem.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

it's 108° in Caruthers today!
No one would survive in those cages, toilet or no toilet.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join