It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Cages in California & the Social Fabric Unwinding Around Us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Can we be serious for a second about these coffins? If there was a plan to exterminate the population exactly why would they bother with coffins instead of dumping all the bodies in a fire pit or active volcano or something? They respect the people they seek to exterminate to give them a proper burial? Just asking to get your opinion.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

If the mass casualties are from an infectious disease maybe the containers are meant as a biohazard-control mechanism in addition to organization & disposal of the deceased. Just another theory

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Maybe. But it seems easier to hide out in an otherwise vacant and inaccessible country. Ride it out until everyone is dead and the disease has no more hosts.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Can we be serious for a second about these coffins? If there was a plan to exterminate the population exactly why would they bother with coffins instead of dumping all the bodies in a fire pit or active volcano or something? They respect the people they seek to exterminate to give them a proper burial? Just asking to get your opinion.

It's obvious you have never worked for the government or been in the military. Do you think the government works in a logical manner?

If I had to hazard a guess, those coffins were manufactured by some congressman's brother in laws factory with a nice juicy kickback; Now the Nazi's were more practical with the showers and ovens.
edit on 17-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Now this makes sense. Its not out of respect for deceased but yet another congressional ass-grab. And i have contracted to the gov but never been a gov employee. I never got those ass-grab dollars. Im too honest.
edit on 17-8-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

It's just the progression of insanity that I see. We seem to be following in the footsteps of China.

History is my guide on this.

yayy...We can practice Qi gong in the Gulags

on another note...Seeing this stuff makes me miss Alex Jones.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Maybe gelatinous monsters in Arkham or Dunwich in Lovecraft country livening up?
Planetary invasion or The Cabin in Woods movie comes to mind.

Certainly not for Americans breaking the law. That’s so early oughts and pre Mellinnium.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
#OCCUPYTHEGETTY under attack, AUG 17 2020

I have not gone deep on this story, but another one to watch out for with the underground dungeons of LA.

The lock downs in Melbourne are spreading to New Zealand and Queensland, while the censorship and restrictions on HCQ continue. The plan looks to be more about controlling people than saving them.

Tom Hanks did not run to Australia for nothing....he was seeking refuge in what he percieved to be a Stronghold of the evil cabalists.....it did not work out so well for him did it?

Australia is under the same evil thumb Canada is under.

In Canada an Andreno-Freak went on a killing rampage dressed as a LEO driving a LEO car...burning houses and evidence as he went....he liquidated millions of dollars prior to his rampage.....rumors of a 7o Billion dollar adreno-bust in Northern Canada....Australia has to be at least as infested as Canada is.

You guys have a lot of Housecleaning to do like Canada does....it just wayyyy harder to do for Countries with smaller populations of We The People to co-opt together,so you have to work harder but lucky for everyone the People living in these Countries are tough as nails down to earth good people with fairly recent Pioneer roots---Pioneer roots means wild-arse People who went to live a Dream----not Vanilla Gorillas.....and these People will stand up and push for Progress..

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

It's just the progression of insanity that I see. We seem to be following in the footsteps of China.

History is my guide on this.

Yep, never get on the FEMA bus.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Back in the Vietnam days the US company name Morrison Knudsen made the tiger cages prisoners were held in. Remind me of that

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The only funny thing about this is that most of you guys blame the Democrats instead of the current executive branch.

I hope, for your sakes, this is just a case of just jumping to invalid conclusions.

edit on 17/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm praying for rain. I'm praying for tidal waves.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Those are just antifa housing units.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Those are just old prison yard cages. They have probably been there for decades after being removed from an old prison or one where the cages have been updated?

In California they have holding cages/exercise cages. For example at Corcoran, California.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

these are Yard Cells for excise in prisons. they are used in many prisons across the U.S., both Federal and State for Special Housing Units (SHU) Maximum Security prisoners and death row inmates. it's funny how much you can find on the internet.

plus there's this, the Fresno County Sheriff’s Office says,

The cages were previously used by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, for inmates to experience outdoor events, safely.
Detectives debunk video alleging Caruthers Ranch used 'cages' to hold humans hostage

so there is nothing nefarious going on, these are probably sitting in a scrap yard on a ranch because the have become unserviceable or there was a remodeling of prisons and they were sold for scrap.

another NWO debunking done, just like the grave vaults/liners that people are calling mass grave coffins which has been debunked on this site several times through the years.

edit on 17-8-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

damn beat me by a minute.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

Those are just old prison yard cages. They have probably been there for decades after being removed from an old prison or one where the cages have been updated?

In California they have holding cages/exercise cages. For example at Corcoran, California.

Was just going to point this out -- if you've run afoul of the law, you know what those cages are, if you've watched enough crime TV, you've seen enough video of prison yards to know what those cages are. They're prisoner cages all right, but they're nowhere close to usable, they look beat to all hell from weathering. Dollars to donuts (big FAT donuts) that a prison upgraded their exterior yard cells. What they're doing in that town is anyone's guess, but my bet is someone got their hands on these and had big plans that fell through. Scrapping income, refurbishing into something else, who knows, but they damn sure aren't nefarious.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Sorry! Looks like we were visiting some of the same webpages!

The people that made the video are probably very aware of what they are. Some people just like to wind people up on the internet!

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Pfft, I'm apparently typing slow tonight, you beat me by a few minutes, lol

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The people that made the video are probably very aware of what they are. Some people just like to wind people up on the internet!

that's true, they know many people want look and take something and run with it.

just like the grave vaults/liners, but here is the real story.

Debunked: FEMA Coffins (plastic grave liners)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join