It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the time comes, will you get a COVID-19 vaccine?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
VACCINES CONTAIN ABORTED FETUS PARTS, HUMAN DNA, ALUMINUM, MERCURY, PIG URINE,DETERGENTS,FORMALDEHYDE, ANIMAL DNA INTO VACCINES, just to name a few.

GREAT NEWS HERE:

After government funding was pulled from the Gates foundation, the World Health Organization, and the CDC the United States government LOST a landmark vaccine law suit!
YES!!! THEY LOST!!! - HUGE NEWS!!!!

Vaccine Injury Lawyer Robert F Kennedy and Dr Angela Wakefield and the action network ICAN are credited with this victory:

They demanded that relevant government documents proving that all federal approved vaccines that are tested for quality over the last 32 years. There was NONE. ZERO. ZILCH!
NO PROOF AT ALL. NO PROOF!
THEY LOST.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
Let's say vaccines started becoming available in a few months. What's your game plan?

I don't think i could bring myself to get one. It's not that I'm anti-vaccine. It's just a matter of ethics. As a Catholic, I cannot support a company who obtained that vaccine by experimenting on fetal tissue.

I will never get one, unless it's required for international travel. My wife will, because she's a school teacher...and she believes "the authorities" know what's best.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
No way.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You just roll up and take the flu shot Phage

Me i am a paranoid C/t www.downtoearth.org.in...

Tests on the vaccine Priorix Tetra, also manufactured by GSK, and used for protection against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella, showed that it contained 1.7-3.7 microgram of foreign chicken embryo DNA and human foetal DNA. This is at least 100 times more than the World Health Organization (WHO) limit of 0.01 microgram. Foreign DNA comes from cells used during production of vaccines but should not be present beyond the prescribed limits when the vaccine comes to market

Bill Gates and his friends among the wealthy elites refuse to submit their own children to the mandatory vaccinations they expect the rest of the world to submit to.

www.uspoliticsandnews.com...

I always stay away from people getting a flu shot and happen to notice how many of them are sick with colds and flu shortly after

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
As a Christian who certainly believes that vaccines are responsible for some of the increase in autism cases, including my own son, I personally would not take the vaccine. Unfortunately, in the UK we can't refuse vaccines for our children. Like another member said elsewhere, the measles, mumps & rubella vaccine, and the polio vaccine, were absolutely necessary & work great. But I'm not so sure about the COVID-19 vaccine effort, I think there's something nefarious going on..

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

That list of ingredients sounds like they found a little olf lady living alone in a cottage deep in the European forests, wizened by age & jolly, she nevertheless is a witch, has a cauldron, and is now basically supplying the civilised world with her black magic soup. It sounds frickin' awful. Pig urine? Wow.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Riddle me this.......

Before the discovery of the polio vaccine my two and a half year old brother died

of polio,I was one and a half years old at the time and neither my mother or father

or myself contacted the disease and yet it is very contagious!!...

Poliovirus is very contagious and spreads through person-to-person contact. It lives
in an infected person's throat and intestines.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join