It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comex dumped 2 billion ounces of Silver yesterday to drop the Price templike

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
2 billion ounces of electronic Silver....that is

Buyin again......holding just 30 ounces of ebay Silver......got at 197.......it's 267 now headin up again....10 oz bar price......

Get a little bit at least from ebay......no dam Gold....its not as productive .....not going to be as productive imo

edit on 12-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
CFTC ...DTCC.... not really regulating the Comex....they are obviously on ...VACATION

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
D-Day for the silver contract in 2 weeks.

That's why they're slamming it.

September one, it'll all come to a close

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Do you have a link?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Naw....CME report....hey....they already let it rise halfway back up.....23 bucks for a low and it's 26 now

originally posted by: grey580

Do you have a link?

edit on 12-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

sounds like a normal day then.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I only have about four pounds of silver, just in case things fall apart, I may be able to trade a pound for a few hundred pounds of potatoes to survive.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I only have about four pounds of silver, just in case things fall apart, I may be able to trade a pound for a few hundred pounds of potatoes to survive.

I never had much luck growing potatoes.

You could do just as well with tobacco, beer, wine, & moon shine, along with cannabis and garden herbs. I'd rather invest in my ability to produce these things myself then invest in silver. Nickles and copper pennies would work, you'd need many pounds of course.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

I never had much luck growing potatoes.

You could do just as well with tobacco, beer, wine, & moon shine, along with cannabis and garden herbs. I'd rather invest in my ability to produce these things myself then invest in silver. Nickles and copper pennies would work, you'd need many pounds of course.

Copper would be the best commodity for trading, I have about three hundred pounds of copper....enough for a couple of hundred pounds of potatoes if things go bad. Most of the weight is in brand new copper fittings, about a hundred twenty pounds of fittings and pipe.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
bought more silver today. They are gonna have a hard time keeping the price down. Silver is insanely undervalued right now.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I'll give you one .556 per pound...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Copper does have intrinsic value.
But eating it is a bad idea.

On the other hand, silver can cure all ills.

edit on 8/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Copper does have intrinsic value.
But eating it is a bad idea.

On the other hand, silver can cure all ills.

Copper enzymes are important in metabolism and immunity. But consuming too much is bad, the same as over doing silver in the diet. Copper also gives hair it's color, it is part of the hair follicle necessities for color. The copper has to be in an appropriate organic form to be utilized and is competitive with zinc for absorption. Too much or too little causes health problems...thiomolybdates are used to remove excess copper from the body and also increase the metabolism of it into usable enzymes. thiomolybdates are actually a pharmaceutical drug for removing certain metal poisonings, including the poisoning from the knee and hip replacement parts they were using some years back that were recalled.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
copper is our friend, huh

Silver is used now by all the militaries for bandages.....all of them use Silver....old days they sprayed the cutting boards and countertops.....

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Strange how a pound of silver is only twelve ounces.

Those pound bars are not very big, if everything collapses though, how do I get to our safety deposit box at the bank? I guess the silver is not a good emergency currency.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Strange how a metric ton is 2,204 pounds.

'tis a troy, boy. Don't hate on the English.

edit on 8/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Those pound bars are not very big, if everything collapses though, how do I get to our safety deposit box at the bank? I guess the silver is not a good emergency currency.

Keep your silver near and hidden and tell only one other trusted family member of its existence. (In case of your incapacity or....demise.)
edit on 12-8-2020 by azvol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: azvol

Keep your silver near and hidden and tell only one other trusted family member of its existence. (In case of your incapacity or....demise.)

Well, we have the safety deposit box so we need to put something in there.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

NOT THE BANK SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX! They can take that from you as part of a "bail in" if the banks fail. Hide it somewhere.

I'd say most scrap metals, that are low in price right now, will increase in value soon. Value in order of lesser valued common scrap metals; copper, brass, aluminum, lead, iron and steel. Copper, brass and lead for ammunition with go up if a big war breaks out of course. I value my scrap pile because if I need some metal for something, I probably have it in the pile.
edit on 13-8-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Trying quoting 2 in 1 for the first time - kind of a PITA the way I'm doing it! Here goes!...

originally posted by: azvol

Only me and my dog know where my silver is. The family knows its *somewhere* - wife knows where everything else is, but she'll have to dig to find my preciousssss Ag.

Copper enzymes are important in metabolism and immunity. But consuming too much is bad, the same as over doing silver in the diet. Copper also gives hair it's color, it is part of the hair follicle necessities for color. The copper has to be in an appropriate organic form to be utilized and is competitive with zinc for absorption. Too much or too little causes health problems...thiomolybdates are used to remove excess copper from the body and also increase the metabolism of it into usable enzymes. thiomolybdates are actually a pharmaceutical drug for removing certain metal poisonings, including the poisoning from the knee and hip replacement parts they were using some years back that were recalled.

Damn Rickymouse, I am going to miss reading your posts...though I used to feel pretty impressed with myself based on my level of food/nutrition knowledge compared to the average Joe - you kinda brought that little point of personal pride to its demise, and I thank you for it!

Need someone to form a compendium of Ricky's knowledge, and then a monitoring device which uses it to tell us exactly what we need more/less of, for what purpose, and where/when/how to consume it! Seriously - while I probably haven't retained many individual tidbits of knowledge, its all been added into my long-term memory storage and turned into faint, general understanding, but more importantly, opened my eyes to a whole 'nother level of what I guess I'll call "food science", and so I now dig much deeper when I want/need to know something regarding my inputs, or those of loved ones.

Sorry for off-topic gushing, but rickymouse is truly extraordinary with his understanding of food/body chemistry and will be among my most-missed posters on ATS!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join