It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape Shifting UFO Video - Looks pretty good.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have just come across this video on YT. I must admit it has got my curiosity peaked. OK I know it looks zoomed but has it been debunked ?

edit on 8-8-2020 by devilhunter69 because: link

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: devilhunter69

Weird thanks for the share.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
A little information about where and when would be helpful.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I only have what is in the YT video unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
SpaceX rocket. You can see striations in the exhaust that are formed by the 8 engines that circle the center engine on the Falcon 9 first stage. Then you have main engine cutoff and stage separation. Then the single second stage engine starts. Shortly after the first stage engines start for the boost back burn. You can see the exhaust form, then expand, before the video ends. That’s because the first stage fires its central engine first, then starts two outside engines, then the two outside engines shut down, then the center engines shuts down (which is why they call it a 1-3-1 burn).

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here’s the launch it was taken from. It was the Iridium NEXT-4 launch on December 22, 2017 from Vandenberg:

Starts around 1:55.
edit on 8-8-2020 by nataylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataylor
Here’s the launch it was taken from. It was the Iridium NEXT-4 launch on December 22, 2017 from Vandenberg:

Starts around 1:55.

Many thanks. I just wonder if there are any UFO video on here that have NOT been debunked ?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Every UFO video have been debunked by some armchair "expert" somewhere by the most convenient theory...
And I bet they where, but the problem is that EVERYTHING gets debunked even the potentiate real ones.

I like this old one... with the bright flash and a projectile from earth scares of a UFO

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Every UFO video have been debunked by some armchair "expert" somewhere by the most convenient theory...
And I bet they where, but the problem is that EVERYTHING gets debunked even the potentiate real ones.

I like this old one... with the bright flash and a projectile from earth scares of a UFO

Yes a favourite video. Has it ever been property debunked?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

No, but if you ask enough people I am sure some will tell you it is.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Yes it has. Its taken from the spaceshuttle, afair. They fire the engines to correct the course, which is what disturbs the floating piece of debris / ice on the camera.

Regarding the first video.. i would guess its atmospheric effects and or camera angle.

But ofc, by all means, you can believe that aliens traveled here, just to make a light show in the sky

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
a reply to: Spacespider

Yes it has. Its taken from the spaceshuttle, afair. They fire the engines to correct the course, which is what disturbs the floating piece of debris / ice on the camera.

Regarding the first video.. i would guess its atmospheric effects and or camera angle.

But ofc, by all means, you can believe that aliens traveled here, just to make a light show in the sky

Wouldn't the horizon change if the course was corrected?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Not necessarily no. They're constantly making small adjustments while in orbit.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Wouldn't the horizon change if the course was corrected?

The point is to keep the horizon from changing, actually. To maintain a given attitude. The corrections are too small to be noticed, particularly in a video of that quality.

edit on 8/8/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen
"Yes it has. Its taken from the spaceshuttle, afair. They fire the engines to correct the course, which is what disturbs the floating piece of debris / ice on the camera."

Who told you that? NASA>

LMAO

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Thank ya gents (Zaph, Phage)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: devilhunter69
I have just come across this video on YT. I must admit it has got my curiosity peaked. OK I know it looks zoomed but has it been debunked ?

Did I hear the SecureTeam10 theme in there???

new topics

top topics

join