It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey COVID recovery rate versus the Western world using HCQ

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
STOP LYING...covid is NOT the flu...flu does NOT cause blood clots,, flu does not cause kidney and heart damage ...flu occurs in the UPPER respiratory track covid occurs in the LOWER respiratory track...Flu is caused by the influenza virus...covid19 is caused from a new corona virus.......deny ignorance and educate yourself

originally posted by: odzeandennz
COVID is a hoax folks, by the dems after the Russia hoax.

You don’t even need hq, it’s just a flu that will go away in heat and kids are basically immune to it

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Doctors and nurses have rights too,

Are you seriously suggesting they have some kind of 'right' to force treatment on me that I don't want, or to withhold treatment(s) that I do want?

Fascist much?

go ahead and try and tell them how to do their jobs if you think it will work out well for you, I suspect though it won't.

It will work out much better for me than the poor sods being killed by these morons.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

From the article you posted:

... This was a tragic mistake by Fauci and FDA Commissioner Dr. Stephen Hahn and it was a mistake that would cost the lives of thousands of Americans in the days to come.

It wasn't a "mistake" as that article describes it. It was carefully orchestrated to produce the type of results from clinical trials (and the type of results from regular inpatient* treatment) that have now been produced and used to deceive people (and especially physicians in hospitals) into thinking that HCQ still needs more research or evidence for its efficacy (or that it's useless in Covid-19). *: inpatient means in the hospital

It was obvious from the French (Dr. Raoult's and others') study in March (17) that it was best to be used as early as possible, and if you're a little late (like with hospitalized patients), more than 5 days treatment are probably required depending on how much time the virus has had to replicate and spread (Dr. Raoult and his colleagues at IHU have no problem going to 10 days if the patient needs it). First thing the FDA, state pharmacy boards and state governors (both Republican and Democrat) did, was tell everyone to limit the treatment to 5 days and only allowing it for hospitalized patients in most states (via state regulations), and many states only allow it for those participating in a government/Big Pharma/Big Health Care/bureaucracy controlled or funded clinical trial, where they can manipulate the outcome and combine HCQ + horrible care (quick to resort to intubation, that sort of thing, no vitamin C and D3 at least, no zinc often, no azithromycin in some clinical trials, or doing one for CQ instead, which is less effective than HCQ as demonstrated by a Chinese study from March 9). Timeline below:

edit on 7-8-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

Well that is because the people in Turkey have far more freedoms than in the U.S., they even get to choose the medicine they need to get better.

I would like to think that's irony. The phrase Deep State was coined to describe the political infrastructure in Turkey, an infrastructure the POTUS admires for some reason.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am impressed with this thread and threads like this. Constitutional scholars who are molecular biologists and epidemiologists....

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Heard an interestnig thing recently (radio so no I dont have a citation) this person who is involved with devloping and bringing drugs to market says Europe and other nations all have laws on the books that limit what can be paid for a drug.

The US doesnt so we get shafted, but the catch is since it typically costs billions to bring a new drug from idea to market someone has to foot that bill for R&D and that would be us in the states....

I HATE the drug prices here but someone HAS to foot the bill for R&D, in a fair world that would be everyone so everybody got reasonably priced drugs... but most outside the US would rather mock us as we pay for the devlopment and other get to benefit, because well they get theirs cheap.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Are you seriously suggesting they have some kind of 'right' to force treatment on me that I don't want, or to withhold treatment(s) that I do want?

Fascist much?

go ahead and try and tell them how to do their jobs if you think it will work out well for you, I suspect though it won't.

It will work out much better for me than the poor sods being killed by these morons.

Are you a doctor, no so like I said yell at them and see how far it gets you and good luck with it.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

chloroquin!
edit on 8-8-2020 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Are you a doctor, no

My being a doctor or not has absolutely no relevance to my question...

Again...

Again - fascist much?

so like I said yell at them and see how far it gets you and good luck with it.

Since the Right to Try law allows me the liberty to choose the treatment of my choice, and your gods aka doctors are required to obey the law - yes, my yelling at them will force them to submit to my will, as opposed to me meekly submitting to theirs.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
When this all comes out in the wash one day - and we find out that thousands of people died needlessly because of corrupt money grubbing individuals in our govt and big pharma, who will pay????

Who is going to be held accountable for what is going to amount to mass murder perpetrated on the population?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You have the legal right to refuse any medications or treatments. However Right to Try laws only apply to terminally ill patients with nothing to lose. It doesnt apply to an every day scenario as an inpatient at a hospital.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
They aren’t offering medical research, more noting what different nations are doing and comparing results. a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Ah a plea to authority... you know what you do when doctors offer their advice and it doesn’t support your view? Reject it and call them quacks...

You’ll speak out of any side of your mouth or any other hole on your body twisting over backwards while we laugh at how pathetic you are forgetting your own words so quickly

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Ah a plea to authority... you know what you do when doctors offer their advice and it doesn’t support your view? Reject it and call them quacks...

You’ll speak out of any side of your mouth or any other hole on your body twisting over backwards while we laugh at how pathetic you are forgetting your own words so quickly

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Coming from someone with such a big brain to think they know more than doctors do after a quick Google search I will take that as a compliment.

edit on 10-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Fascist much?

I can't help it if your lack of comprehension affects your daily life.

You're the fool that stated you will fight and argue with doctors to get the medication you feel you need.

Perhaps you should go persue a medical degree so you can know what it is you are talking about.
edit on 10-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: tanstaafl

You have the legal right to refuse any medications or treatments. However Right to Try laws only apply to terminally ill patients with nothing to lose. It doesnt apply to an every day scenario as an inpatient at a hospital.

With all of the fear-mongering that has been pushed about COVID-19, I would guarantee I would be completely successful demanding it...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I can't help it if your lack of comprehension affects your daily life.

Talking to yourself like that is a sign of mental illness. Get help.

You're the fool that stated you will fight and argue with doctors to get the medication you feel you need.

Correction: You're the fool that believes that doctors are gods who have the right to force treatments on you against your will.
Fascists much?

Perhaps you should go persue a medical degree so you can know what it is you are talking about.

I do know what I'm talking about, but... I don't need a medical duhgree to understand simple or even not-so-simple medical concepts, or read and comprehend published studies. There are many, many medical doctors that use high dose IV vitamin C with virtually 100% success. Go talk to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join