It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is ATS and Why Above Top Secret is dying

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Emotions are like Gremlins, don’t feed them or something like that, can’t remember that movie very clearly anymore

We all have our little quirks, just accepting another’s opinion, walking away quietly, shaking your head silently is not cathartic but significantly more healthy

I also have the belief they are all Gods creation and I have to love them, damn

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think the OP makes some good points but maybe this is a fad and will go away soon.

As for ATS going down. Well, just keep in mind we’re getting more into the Iron Age, the Kali Yuga epoch of darkness.
More darkness less light UNTIL...

The era recycles and
in its full splendor unfolds again and darkness is overtaken by Light
..for our all time.

edit on 10-8-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Way to avoid a compliment...

Respect!

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Not true did you see my theads?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Started its downward spiral the second the mud pit was put on here. It attracted a different mindset of just wanting to...well, sling mud.
it sort of painted the site as just another stormfront
and the advertisers ran away, along with any decent interviewee that didn't want to be linked to what was rapidly becoming a political s--tshow.
And so now ATS is legit trying to sell off before it completely goes 404

Sad days, but it was a good run. Lotta good threads back in the day, and a lot of great minds back then...some stuck around (like me and my big brain of course)

Well said! You took the words right out of my mouth. You said what I wanted to say. I was afraid I’d be banned, as so many have been from this site. This site has become a far right wing echo chamber. No wonder the advertisers went away. I really enjoyed this site years ago. I loved logging in on here to see what everyone was talking about. Now I come on here and just cringe at the things I see. It has turned into hot garbage. I feel sad for this site, and all the people who came on here to see conspiracy stuff. Now it’s all far right wing politics all the time. This site makes Fox News look like a bunch of lefties. I imagine many have left, and several have been banned.

I will miss this site when it’s gone. It used to be one of my favorite places to be. I’ve found some new sites though that are better. There’s a lot out there if you’re willing to look.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join