It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

126 days later, how do you think the pandemic will end?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: KKLOCO

"The weak"

We are all inevitably weak at sometime in our life. If we can avoid harming the weak we should. At least come up with a plan to protect the vulnerable if we decide to open everything up.

Yes we are. If I was 85 right now with a compromised immune system, I’d be getting my affairs in order. Pondering over the full life I’ve lived. Preparing for the next journey past this one.

I would never expect the rest of the world to hide under a rock for me. That would be my job to protect myself (Quarantine), if I felt the need to do so. But I probably wouldn’t. I’d be at the bar enjoying every last moment.

It’s people that are the most fearful of death, that are the most fearful of this virus. We all die! No one gets out of this place alive with your current body.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: KKLOCO
And revive the amazing economy he touted for over 3 years.

There are 30million people out of work and countless business have suffered potentially irreparable financial impact, the worst is coming whether the lockdowns end today or not.

I agree. Some of it can be mitigated though. The lockdowns have to end sometime. Why not now.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Some of it can be mitigated though.

'Some' is not enough, there is some serious financial pain coming down the pike.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think the Pandemic has been an intentional weaponized mis-diagnosis....and that the death toll is absolutely identical to any of the prior ten years.....many millions of people were being made sick every year for CENTURIES by the so-called covid/cancer "bug" AND EVERY YEAR MANY millions OF PEOPLE WERE DIEING FROM A ----CONSTELLATION OF DIFFERENT DISEASES ----BUT THEY ALL HAD THIS BUG IN THEIR BODY ----WE JUST WERENT BEING TOLD THAT THIS BUG WAS why they had all of these differently names diseases.

Because this one bug is the cause of all those diseases....the diseases are made up....all the names and BS are made up....all the damages come from one single source....not a constellation of different sources.
Viruses and Vaccines are fictional constructs.
Exhume dead bodies from long before the Pandemic they will all have covid/cancer bug DNA....lol...lol...this is inescapable.

Why does the term Double-Blind jump to mind?

The Pandemic will end when the MSM is muzzled legally and the very simple TRUTH can finally be told to everyone at the same time Globally.

People have died yes,but not from something new.

edit on 3-8-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
It will end after the November 2020 election.

Bluntone22 beat me to it lol.
I agree they could drag it out if Trump wins, it will be a fruitless effort.

you both beat me to it. I am sure it will all go away November 4th 2020

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: anzha

If we had kept businesses open, not deliberately killed nursing home residents like in New York, New Jersey, Michigan and Pennsylvania, then our economy would still be strong, and we'd have had fewer deaths.

This is nothing more than opportunistic politicians using the China virus to enact political change.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You mean its simply not just ""disappeared""?

edit on 3-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is nothing more than opportunistic politicians using the China virus to enact political change.

But think of the witty repartee we would have missed between Big Fredo and Little Fredo on CNN.

Little Fredo: "Remember when pop was alive and he talked to us?"

Big Fredo: "Yeah, I remember when pop was alive."

Little Fredo: "I think he liked you more."

Big Fredo: "That's mostly because you were a bigger idiot than I was."

Little Fredo: "Why don't you go kill more old people!"

Big Fredo: "Why don't you go fishing with Al Neri!"

edit on 3-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

"The weak"

We are all inevitably weak at sometime in our life. If we can avoid harming the weak we should. At least come up with a plan to protect the vulnerable if we decide to open everything up.

The elderly die when influenza spreads through the population every year.
Shouldn't we wear the worthless masks for influenza outbreaks too? To avoid harming the weak?

If there actually was a highly contagious deadly virus among us, the silly homemade masks wouldn't have saved us.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The masks retard the spread of the pathogen where people who do not know they are infected down to the long incubation period of COVID 19 is concerned.

Currently, our PPE, is the only effective tool we have at our disposal where the fight against the spread of COVID 19 is at play.

And you are calling it worthless.

Science says otherwise.
edit on 3-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Economy will bounce back, the US is pretty resilient.

Considering all that has happened, it could be vastly worse.

I'm all in on Trump as the Dems have long disgusted me from a number of other issues, the Dem party is dead to me and by extension, any of their would be politicians.

Lets Make America Great Again, 'nuff said.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The masks retard the spread of the pathogen where people who do not know they are infected down to the long incubation period of COVID 19 is concerned.

Currently, our PPE, is the only effective tool we have at our disposal where the fight against the spread of COVID 19 is at play.

Science says otherwise.

This site gave up on science a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

for a virus that only negatively affects the weak.

That statement right there is the biggest pile of crap I've ever read on ATS in the long time I've been a member here, and that includes a member who claimed hand to hand fighting an alien!!

edit on 3-8-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: andy06shake

Science says otherwise.

This site gave up on science a long time ago.

You mean like politically driven science coming from this guy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gee, I wonder why...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

The Weak, as in Elderly with Pre Existing conditions, a known fact.

Did it come off as rude? Maybe, but the User is essentially correct, why the overblown reaction?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

for a virus that only negatively affects the weak.

That statement right there is the biggest pile of crap I've ever read ATS in the long time I've been a member here, and that includes a member who claimed hand to hand fighting an alien!!

Sweet! Got a link to that thread? Sounds interesting!

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It seems that Trump is always on the verge of erraticating the swamp until something comes along. First the investigations then now the virus.
You would think that if trump is in on a massive qanon conspiracy he would have done something public about it by now. It's almost the end of his term..

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

126 days later, how do you think the pandemic will end?

Exactly what pandemic are you referring to? I have it on good authority that it's a democrat hoax.

edit on 3-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Is influenza as dangerous as covid, if so what are the numbers each year compared to covid?

Or are you just making things up?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Because ATS' minds have been made up and no amount of data, no comments, no eloquent verbage either way will change your mind.

Ahem... as you go on to editorialize numbers and statistics and "facts" that are questionable at best, and at worst outright lies and/or misinformation. Seems to me that you speak for yourself.

The "pandemic" will end when it has no more political value. CoVid-19 itself will never end. It will always be with us to one extent or another.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join