It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future Russian Tzar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: WanderingMrM

You know how you can tell it's crap?Or fantasy. If you're really really generous maybe a supposed-to-be-inspirational myth, but more likely another psy-op to keep the masses docile?

The core message is: don't do anything to improve your circumstances, a saviour will come...
It didn't happen the last 2000 years it won't happen the next 2 000 000. It's the proverbial "opium for the masses"

How can people not learn that? It's so #ing obvious.

How do you figure, who told you, clearly you didn’t work that out on your own, more piffle

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Speaking about God...
It seems like many steps back. Before the bolshevik revolution. Unelected bloodline of overlords anointed by God, or rather pope or patriarch. Dudes you can never get rid of without violence. Joining the club with Iran or North Korea...
People should learn from history and stop putting their hope into a man. It's always antichrist, a fake Christ.
Christ is within us making us free. No other middle man ever came from God.
Is Tzar a public servant you can revoke or you have to wait if his kid will be better? It's so silly.
"...one man rules over another to his hurt" Whoever comes with these radical ideas and "prophecies" is dangerous to society. This is way beyond Putin's comebacks. There's not enough sheep in Russia IMO

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Aww aren't you cute.
As if you knew anything about me

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

[...]

The core message is: don't do anything to improve your circumstances, a saviour will come...
It didn't happen the last 2000 years it won't happen the next 2 000 000. It's the proverbial "opium for the masses"

How can people not learn that? It's so #ing obvious.

I wouldn't be so sure and actually it's not that obvious, truth is stranger than fiction -- The person the OP is talking about (not that he's russian) has been here on this earth since early 1970s. Having a savior amongst us doesn't mean that people should stop doing whatever they're doing or improving their conditions they're in, but at the same time it doesn't mean that this savior doesn't exist or won't show up. I think this is a very widespread logical error, invalidation by association -- the veracity of a subject or his actions is not related to the absurd acts by a group of people related to the said subject.

Many people have seen visions, like the OP here, and many more have received messages from the other side about the presence of certain people on this earth or certain future happenings. Not all of them can be wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

If one out of 100 000 guesses/visions is right that's called luck/chance

And one shared property of visions and alike from Nostradamus to Fatima is that people rewrite/re-interpret them after something happened to make it fit.

If it gives you/anybody hope or strength to continue go ahead, but if the Tzar in the weelchair shows up and puts you in a gulag instead of bringing salvation imagine my voice whispering in your ear "told you"

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'd not put a number on the visions and draw conclusions from that, that's subjective and assumptive. Sure, people have a tendency to interpret things to fit their narrative, but still we need to discern the good seeds from the bad ones, otherwise by being too skeptical, we might miss the boat.

You seem to assume that this "Tzar" will be a dictator, well, I say that this person is the real deal. I've read, know and am privy to certain info that other people might not be. OP seems to know what he's talking about, maybe short on details (again not a russian Tzar), but still.

At least we seem to agree that somebody important is gonna show up, whether he's a russian Tzar, a priest or an electrician, it doesn't matter. He's a non-russian caucasian with a background in technology. Take what you will!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

That's actually the opposite of subjective and assumptive, of course I'd have to count really all predictions ever made and than see the ratio to actually successful ones, which would probably be 1:a-lot-more-than 100 000

I say this story sets you up to accept a scam, as long as it fits the description you'll accept it without any critical thinking or doubt, all the one who wants to exploit this myth has to do is follow the recipe.

We're not agreeing on any such thing. That's just one of the many mental fails humans fall for since the dawn of civilisation "one will come and after that everything will be super" it never has and never will happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: miri2019
a reply to: Peeple

You seem to assume that this "Tzar" will be a dictator, well, I say that this person is the real deal. I've read, know and am privy to certain info that other people might not be. OP seems to know what he's talking about, maybe short on details (again not a russian Tzar), but still.

At least we seem to agree that somebody important is gonna show up, whether he's a russian Tzar, a priest or an electrician, it doesn't matter. He's a non-russian caucasian with a background in technology. Take what you will!

What's interesting is that he is probably Russian born that was maybe moved away from Russia when he was a child? So he grew up in a different environment? The greatest leaders in Russian history all grew out abroad, learning of new things, different ways to govern, how to improve things for the Russian people.

Also it seemed to me that he didn't even believe what was transpiring, but the fact he said "Father guide these people through me" indicates that maybe this is what we humans call "God's Will" ?

Like you have to admit there has been a rise in visions, dreams, at times miracles happening around the world. We are a race that maybe possible lost touch with God completely and I don't mean God of the bible or churches, because if God is real he/she/it does not care for idols or churches. That's what I assume God is like...

And maybe just maybe God will work through this man to not only govern Russia but to bring light back to the world.

Plus do you recon that maybe just maybe this individual knows he is a future king, but doesn't believe because this would be the most farfetched situation to be in. Picture the disbelief of this individual that you are told you are to be the future Tzar, not to mention the fact he is in a wheelchair and that alone is more insane because we all know how Russians treat people with disabilities.

That's why it would be even more of a miracle for Russia to elect a tsar in a wheelchair!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

That's actually the opposite of subjective and assumptive, of course I'd have to count really all predictions ever made and than see the ratio to actually successful ones, which would probably be 1:a-lot-more-than 100 000

I say this story sets you up to accept a scam, as long as it fits the description you'll accept it without any critical thinking or doubt, all the one who wants to exploit this myth has to do is follow the recipe.

We're not agreeing on any such thing. That's just one of the many mental fails humans fall for since the dawn of civilisation "one will come and after that everything will be super" it never has and never will happen.

Things never really get better it is true, however we do have to admit that some rulers do at times show up out of thin air that make things better for the people at least for a bit of time. So maybe just maybe this Tsar guy will change things for the people of Russia and maybe even help guide the world, because if we think about recent events and current situations the world has become way way more darker.

We have pedophilia being pushed, nations on brinks of insane revolutions and wars, child traffic is at an all time high and the list goes on and on.

Many believers would say well the churches are there, not exactly as most part take in dark rituals and in sexual abuse of children not to mention the glutony of other things.

This could be why it feels like the light that was once in the world is gone? I don't know but this could be very very interesting...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The argument could also be made that since the world is proof that every tiny bit of power can and will be abused it's time for those light-people to take responsibility and step up to the plate instead of hoping someone will do the dirty work for their whiny asses.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Aww aren't you cute.
As if you knew anything about me

“The core message is: don't do anything to improve your circumstances, a saviour will come... “

I would feel suitably chastised and patronised if you had a clue what you were talking about but
Assume simple is simple

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The argument could also be made that since the world is proof that every tiny bit of power can and will be abused it's time for those light-people to take responsibility and step up to the plate instead of hoping someone will do the dirty work for their whiny asses.

So typical.
You want everyone to do as you wish, you want your desires filled
It’s all about “you” isn’t it peeps

You want the “light people” to do as you wish, your work so you moan about us

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

But for the sake of the argument let's say that this person is sent by god, anointed or whatever we would call it. Let's just say for a moment that this is going to happen and he does show up.

What then? How do we handle this?

That the saviour will be of the nation that we in the western world countless times tried to destroy and still judge to this day, placing restrictions on the and what not.

Like how will we handle this self realization? Will the leaders of our nations go to him and ask for forgiveness? etc.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You're so right. Amazing. It's about me.
I'm the true tzarin of Russia.

You're not a light person. You are a cranky sick old twisted man nobody will miss.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

When you say “bible people should calm down because he is not” pretty much confirms he probably is.
The matreya is also another to watch out for

This is what we await, another Savior for those what are not “bible people”, the one who we believe is the “against Jesus”

As bad as this sounds Matreya will be from the Middle East, he will carry the female spirit of the one the dark ones refer to as "The Dark Mother" baring false miracles etc.

Most of the world will join him and try to attack the already weakened Russia it seems.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

No of course not. The leaders of this world would do everything to destroy this man's reputation if he'd really come from god.
But I think if he'd be the real deal everyone of his words would become reality. And I mean that literally. Hypothetically.
That's pretty impossible to fake.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

No of course not. The leaders of this world would do everything to destroy this man's reputation if he'd really come from god.
But I think if he'd be the real deal everyone of his words would become reality. And I mean that literally. Hypothetically.
That's pretty impossible to fake.

Words become reality, at times he'd know things about people like Jesus knew about his apostles when they met him etc?

So if he is not Jesus or looks like Jesus, but God will dwell within him and around him. Maybe this is why at first even people will not believe him and instead they will believe the false guy that will show up much earlier?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

If the real God is working through him that means he will know everything. And there will not be much room for doubt if he says "unicorns are running in the streets" unicorns will run in the streets and everybody will see it. I mean really out there impossible things on a global scale.

The difference to the imposter is that his "wonders" will be all deceptive and even if not at first but ultimately destructive.
More tempting, but not "kosher"

edit on 2-8-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Ah , The Next Russian Tzar will be the Son of a Russian Mob Boss . Who is Kidding Who here ? .............

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

[...]

Peeple, I'd not be so sure about it. Do you have any connection to the spiritual/astral world that you get any message from?! If the answer is yes, then we can have a fruitful conversation about it. Just reading a few lines and the End-of-World dates from the innumerable "prophets" from the internet, it's not gonna do it. From what you're writing it seems that you are judging these concepts from an isolated atheistic perspective. That's not gonna get you too far and our conversation too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join