It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future Russian Tzar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
[...]

Like you have to admit there has been a rise in visions, dreams, at times miracles happening around the world. We are a race that maybe possible lost touch with God completely and I don't mean God of the bible or churches, because if God is real he/she/it does not care for idols or churches. That's what I assume God is like...

And maybe just maybe God will work through this man to not only govern Russia but to bring light back to the world.

[...]

I agree, there has a been a rise in visions/dreams/messages, and that fact in itself is a sign of the times that will be changing. You remember the jewish boy Nathan and his vision a few years back? That was a genuine and prophetic dream of a guy that didn't have to make things up, (link at the bottom).

I like how you qualify God (not of the churches and idols), and you're mostly right, however He is the God of everything, of the churches, mosques, temples etc even though he doesn't approve all of the things that happen inside of them. He is the God of all people and their daily lives down to the smallest detail. With that said, I'm told every religion has its own place in God's plan and they are there for some purpose until a certain time. And God absolutely hates idols, of any shape, form or color.

This person knows who he is and his future role, but just in very general terms, so he's not totally unprepared and he seems well grounded too. Everything comes in bits and pieces in its own time.

Again, he does not have russian roots. He's somewhere between East and West Europe, but not russian and definitely not in a wheelchair, however he's been in medical facilities many times and God has helped him fully recover every time. In any case, you got me curious, why in wheelchair, you saw him in there or somebody in your vision told you that?

---

Link of the jewish boy vision:
israelvision.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

The false assumptions you make about me are not going to help convincing me that you are special. I'm not an atheist for example.
And second if you want to talk about something it might help if you'd have a clue what you are talking about, which you obviously don't if you think spiritual and astral could be used interchangably to describe one and the same thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I see, you say you're not atheist, but you didn't say what doctrine you believe in. Secondly I use the terms spiritual-astral thinking you'd know their differences, thirdly you didn't answer my question. I think you're nitpicking at this point and I think you can do better than that.

P.S. With astral I mean the lower plane than spiritual, usually the place where low scale spiritual entities reside. Trying to keep it concise.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You think the difference between astral and spiritual is some sort of hierarchical apartheid?

Lol

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Sorry I don't want to be mean, so I'll give you a little something to consider:

The more you are convinced something is known, a fact, irrefurable true, the more likely it is you are absolutely wrong. Especially in regards to the occult of which visions prophecies and such are one of the pillars, namely divination.
If you want to oracle it isn't enough to imagine something, you have to be capable of looking at everything as a code, symbolic encryption if you will.

I assume you're grown up in a Christian context? Did you ever study the bible in at least some of its context? Because in short you'll notice it's like a Cover version of many of different songs and the older they are the more they emphasize how important it is to remember one thing: there's only one God.
If you get to the end of it, somebody or something will have convinced you there's at least two, the father and the son.
So somebody is lying. Let's just leave it at that.

It is also important to know that not all beings capable of communicating telepathically, or even steering us/everybody are "fans" of the species humans.
And since it seems as if you stumbled in and know not the first thing of what you're playing with it is extremely likely you caught something. Do you even know how to check?

And in a bigger picture there's a war and it is a race, a competition, there will be no saviour billions will die, not just physically.
You might call it cruel but it is necessary.
The only thing any of us can try to do is to hope one of us can convince God there's at least one human left that might be worth something.

edit on 2-8-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

its mutual kid

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

be very interested in a link or something to have a read
Never heard of this
You might consider a thread?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You missed the point of the bible. There is one God and he is everything. Just because your mind can't percieve that doesn't make it wrong.

Its not God and a son. God was the son. God is existence. If he is everything then he can be whatever he liked. even a she.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Sorry I don't want to be mean, so I'll give you a little something to consider:

Glad you understood your out-of-place sarcasm in your other terse post and you don't have to give me anything, you're participating in a thread and offering your opinion. What I do with it, it's my job.

The more you are convinced something is known, a fact, irrefurable true, the more likely it is you are absolutely wrong. Especially in regards to the occult of which visions prophecies and such are one of the pillars, namely divination.
If you want to oracle it isn't enough to imagine something, you have to be capable of looking at everything as a code, symbolic encryption if you will.

You're again assuming here, namely that "if something is a fact, an "irrefutable truth", then I must be wrong" -- Now, how do you know that?! What do you know about my life events? Maybe I know something as a solid fact and I know I'm dead right about that and I say it as is? What you're doing here, is one common mistake people make when trying to categorize someone in one of their little boxes, "christian", "religious", "one-of-those-internet-nuts-that-knows-everything-about-the-End-of-Times-events", "some-crazy-so-called-prophet-that-says-stupid-untrue-things" and "what-not", etc, and if it doesn't fit then that person must be wrong. How about there are a few people here that know many things, they don't fit the categories that people are used to and are right about those things? Many times by assuming people err. Of course these rare people that have these visions/messages are not 100% right, but they are mostly right all the time. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater!

I agree that the reality is more than what we see and in certain situations we need to decipher those encrypted signs. Again, don't make the mistake that I'm unable to read those signs when it's required from me to know their meaning. Maybe I have access to certain divine sources that you know nothing about! I know where I'm speaking from!

I assume you're grown up in a Christian context? Did you ever study the bible in at least some of its context? Because in short you'll notice it's like a Cover version of many of different songs and the older they are the more they emphasize how important it is to remember one thing: there's only one God.
If you get to the end of it, somebody or something will have convinced you there's at least two, the father and the son.
So somebody is lying. Let's just leave it at that.

Again you're wrongly assuming that I'm raised in a christian environment - not really. You're right, there's only one God, but do you know that God can take other forms, like that of a "son" or "Holy-Spirit", or a common man, an old woman, or no form/shape at all just like the air? Yes, the same ONE GOD can take many forms! So where's the lie here?

It is also important to know that not all beings capable of communicating telepathically, or even steering us/everybody are "fans" of the species humans.
And since it seems as if you stumbled in and know not the first thing of what you're playing with it is extremely likely you caught something. Do you even know how to check?

That's a good observation! To have a qualified opinion about a subject one must have had a great deal of experience/knowledge. So how do I know how to check? Well, I've got a long experience dealing with the other side, attacked from demons, visitation from a curious white angel, dreams and messages, way too many to count, and I've got divine protection, leadership, counseling, etc. I'm well equipped.

And in a bigger picture there's a war and it is a race, a competition, there will be no saviour billions will die, not just physically.
You might call it cruel but it is necessary.
The only thing any of us can try to do is to hope one of us can convince God there's at least one human left that might be worth something.

Here you are totally wrong! Of course there will be a savior! He's living amongst us right now. So my question is, how do you know that there won't be a savior, because you don't believe in the Bible?? That book has many mistakes, but it's got some good gems too, the real words of God whether you believe it or not.

One of my mantras in life is - "it doesn't matter what one thinks it is, but what in fact it is" and I don't have any prejudices where that truth comes from, good or bad people/sources.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

That's just a rule proven by the history and development of all humans through time, I don't need your specifics.
There's always a detail lurking in the shadows that knocks over "the tower of certainty" when the time is ripe.
And I know for sure you don't know everything, because than you were equal to God and we wouldn't argue about a 3rd person saviour, or not. Because it would be you. And you'd have convinced me with your insights, which you don't have.

We're talking apparently about different things when we say God.
Because "God can take many forms" feels like you're saying he would have any interest in doing so and I couldn't imagine what that might be as he is the ocean made from the drops of the essence of everything that is.
The obvious lie is that man could be God. A human stays human no matter how deeply inspired, or connected to the essence of all he is.

What does your "leadership" tell you?
What do you know about the rules?
How far does this guiding go?

If it were the true words of God are slaves okay then? Offering your daughters for rape? Do you share your husband with other women?
This

Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, "May you never bear fruit again!" Immediately the tree withered. Matthew 21:18-22 NIV

is how you want God to be? Or your saviour?

edit on 3-8-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

If you don't need any specifics, then continuing this conversion becomes senseless.

You're still thinking that the next person to you doesn't know what he's talking about, that his "tower of certainty" will be knocked over at the first test, etc. A person doesn't have to be "equal to God" to know many exotic things and I'm not here to "convince" you, I'm here to state true things regardless of what others think.

If you read carefully my previous reply then you'd know some answers to your questions above and it really depends on how receptive you are to other people's ideas.

Because "God can take many forms" feels like you're saying he would have any interest in doing so and I couldn't imagine what that might be as he is the ocean made from the drops of the essence of everything that is.
The obvious lie is that man could be God. A human stays human no matter how deeply inspired, or connected to the essence of all he is.

Not knowing or understanding why God can take many different forms, it doesn't mean they don't exist. Just f.y.i God takes many forms, appearances and as to why, there are many reasons that are disclosed to the beings in due time and in certain spiritual level of said being. No doubt that a human remains a human, but that doesn't preclude the possibility of him/her *approaching* God, not like Him but closer to Him.

If it were the true words of God are slaves okay then? Offering your daughters for rape? Do you share your husband with other women?

This is an interesting wide-spread point you bring up, that of an "angry, cruel" God. Without delving deep into this, I can say that God is wonderful One, that wants beings to be like brothers and sisters, but at the same time He punishes the other people that hate Him and His rules, which could include "slaves", homosexuals, magicians, people that offer sacrifices to other "gods", etc. But I don't know where this "Offering your daughters for rape" came from, I don't recall anything in the Old Testament about this. I remember that He advised israelites to forgive their slaves and convert them into citizens with full rights. However, all in all this really is another subject.

--

P.S. I think I can tell the reason of your opposition towards the savior concept -- After you've read the bible you didn't like the "Jesus as savior" character portrayed in the "New Testament", so by association you thought this whole thing is fake, "there is no savior at all, everything is a lie". Now, have you considered the other possibility that that "Jesus" entity is completely fake and made up? Have you thought that the "New Testament" (part of which you quoted) is a lie, a perversion? That romans had a big hand in creating "Christianity" as a perversion of the Jewish religion of the time? But that doesn't mean that there won't be a real savior coming in the times we're living in. You see now the lie that you and many others fell for? Line, hook and sinker - "Jesus is fake so every future savior must be fake too"!

Peeple, let me share with you some really sad and painful truths regarding this planet - everything on this Earth is tainted, i.e. Lucifer and other evil beings have poisoned every bit of knowledge that humans possess, every piece of truth is mixed with lies, so it's close to impossible to get to the naked truth, highly unlikely. So every one must deal with it, and take everything with a grain of salt and try to separate chaff from wheat. An example - In the beginning I considered the story of Adam and Eve a fairy-tale, nothing else, but later I read another account (not in the Bible) that showed another story, more acceptable, that when Adam and Eve came on this Earth, this planet was already populated and one of the main reasons they were here was to upgrade our DNAs and many more other good things. Just to make the point of the many lies people believe in.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So let's say theoretically it is possible for this individual to become the next vessel for the will of God.

Maybe this is why I saw him and heard him say "Father Guide these people through me" and what's more interesting is that he turned the Russian throne towards the Altar. Oh and on top of it all he had the Kremlin painted white! Has it been white before?

Like I wonder what it all means and why was he in a wheelchair? Was he maybe cursed or is this to show people that a savior does not need to be this perfect human etc.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

A lot of stuff I was shown proves to me that there are only a few authentic words of God in the Bible and other texts, the rest are part of a greater agenda by secret men and women shrowded in darkness of the one they refer to as "Mother". Which is a creepy thing that dwells in the darkness...

Anyway, God or the universe or whatever people wish to call him/it or her showed me stuff I can not disclose yet for a reason, as for they are the works for the future and for when the time comes.

I will say this though that one of the main things people need to understand is that "The Kingdom of God is within man, God is within you and with you" and a few other small things. Once you realize this alone all the dishonest things and written lies fall away.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Interesting this notion of a "Mother", first time I hear that. A "mother" that dwells in darkness, creepy indeed.

I will say this though that one of the main things people need to understand is that "The Kingdom of God is within man, God is within you and with you" and a few other small things. Once you realize this alone all the dishonest things and written lies fall away.

You're right about it, that Divine voice showed me the truths and the lies of this world. It's a blessing for a being to have that guiding voice within.

Anyway, God or the universe or whatever people wish to call him/it or her showed me stuff I can not disclose yet for a reason, as for they are the works for the future and for when the time comes.

No worries, tell them at the right moment, there's no rush.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I don't think you did it on purpose but you indeed "make the point of the many lies people believe in".

And I don't have to make the split you're making and simultaneously know it's tainted and a lie and at the same time be convinced of me being somehow the exception.
Because we seem to in large parts agree the only difference is I know I don't know and everything might be a trap and you somehow seem to think that doesn't apply to you.
Good luck with that.

So my last comment: the idea of a saviour is a trap.
But that's your choice and your problem.
Happy travels

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Lol "the man is from God" and "the mother a creepy thing in the darkness"
Psychologically speaking, that says a lot about you and metaphysically nothing about reality

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
Now this is very interesting...

Although I do not know why or how but there is a future Russian Tzar, someone who will change both Russia and the world.

However, something is odd he is ill, I saw him in a wheelchair but very kind of heart, honest, strong willed, he sees the truth within everyone and all that is hidden from him or by others is revealed to him.

What confuses me the most is - Why?

I know only person that in my personal opinion fits that description but I also feel that I should not say. Great OP by the way.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Intersting... I wonder who he is

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Much wisdom dwells in this place.

He wore many faces and bore many names. He was Adam, Abaraham, Ahiram, and many more.

He wears a cloak today, which brings him comfort. For the knowledge which is his to bare and share, and yours, truly, weighs heavy on him within his confined reality.

Rejoice my friends! Your word is good!

^_^

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Hey there,

I came across your topic by chance. It was extremely fascinating.

What was the time of day you had these dreams? No history of alcoholism?

Was the individual who showed you the dream an unseen voice or a visible figure? Did he show you these glimpses from multiple angles?

Is the Russian man presently a skeptic/ non-religious?

>Furthermore, he will clean house both the political system of Russia, he will also clean the Orthodox Church of Russia...

Does he accomplish this religious reformation through politics or does he maintain separation of religion/state? Which does he clear out first or is it seemingly simultaneous?

>So people won't be able to lie or deceive him...

Wouldn't that be due to him being highly sensitive to any attempt to influence him? Does he decline whenever people ask him for his religious beliefs?

Considering his frequent travel, doesn't that indicate he comes from a military background?

edit: I meant to reply to your latest topic, not bump the older one.

edit on 8-11-2021 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join