It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ufo researcher bites the dust

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by schuyler removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

yep attack the person, not the data presented. Dont be mad, ufology has many dolans for you

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Oh and his bimbo of a wife doesn't help his cause either.

That was not nice MM.... I think you are a tad bit envious.
Lol

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Seriously? You attacking his wife like that just means a you look like one of these fanatical debunkers.

Not good!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Seriously? You attacking his wife like that just means a you look like one of these fanatical debunkers.

Not good!

Exactly.... I think all the positive news about TTSA, off-world retrievals, and consistent data that Lue Elizondo was sincere and honest is starting to get to mirageman..this is outside of his character.

He MM might be having a psychological break

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Exactly.... I think all the positive news about TTSA, off-world retrievals, and consistent data that Lue Elizondo was sincere and honest is starting to get to mirageman..this is outside of his character.

He MM might be having a psychological break

It's just not right, but shows the length people will go too. It's not the first time we have seen stuffing this, and it does make certain people look like fanatics who will look at the person as if they are Hitler or something, while insulting everyone who knows thst person.

Ufology is very toxic when it comes to believers and non believers. But hey, they live for this, literally, so they would not change a thing.

Best thing to do is keep out of both camps.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I read the current UFO offerings on this site with amusement and/or distain these days. Born in 1938, I've been around during the whole ruckus. I have a library of the early books that report most of the major sightings and developments, and I've had an experience along that line. Almost daily I see here a new article about the supposed current developments in discovering the secrets of the UFO by investigators and areas of government. It seems that hardly anyone or agency has the knowledge of a decent history of the phenomena and the government's long-standing interactions. Amnesia is rampant across the field, by design. It has to be. It is an attempt at saving face after decades and decades of denial. Yet that is understandable from a deeper understanding of the situation. The horror the government is well aware of has yet to be recognized by the general masses.

a reply to: IMSAM

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sundog1

Hey Old timer, thanks for your input. The goverment hardly needs to do anything at all. The scammers in this field do a fine job of muddying the waters. At times pawns have been employed when someone has stumbled into something like our good old Doty-bennewitz. But in this case regarding dolan he has dug his own grave without any external help. Its natural to make a mistake or two but Dolan has made a habit of it. And i think it's intentional on his part

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi Sundog1 can you go into more detail on :

The horror the government is well aware of has yet to be recognized by the general masses.

What exactly are you referring to ?
edit on 31-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Tracy Dolan is a kook. A promoter of fringe beliefs like remote viewing. Which is unproven pseudo-science.
Dolan has her sitting next to him on his show and she adds nothing of substance. They are like the John & Yoko of ufotainment. It's laughable.

Why should she be taken seriously?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Tracy Dolan is a kook. A promoter of fringe beliefs like remote viewing. Which is unproven pseudo-science.

So, you do mot agree with her views, so that means she is a bimbo? How does that work?

Dolan has her sitting next to him on his show and she adds nothing of substance. They are like the John & Yoko of ufotainment. It's laughable.

And, just listen go yourself. God this is why I hate the believer/debunking movement. Not much separates the group's, and both groups burt the subject tremendously.

It's up to you if you do not want to take her seriously, but name calling? Not good!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Wikipedia says "This article is being considered for deletion" ?
on Richard M. Dolan.

edit on 31-7-2020 by buddha because: oops not that one!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: mirageman

So, you do mot agree with her views, so that means she is a bimbo? How does that work?

And, just listen go yourself. God this is why I hate the believer/debunking movement. Not much separates the group's, and both groups burt the subject tremendously.

It's up to you if you do not want to take her seriously, but name calling? Not good!

Exactly....MM needs a time-out

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Actually, his ex-wife Karyn Dolan seems like an intelligent woman. I met her at one of the UFO Congresses. She understands UFOlogy quite well. I have not met Tracy Dolan.

Here are my recent comments on Dolan:

badufos.blogspot.com...

badufos.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I wish we would all be more respectful of women in Ufology.

MM (Mirageman) is displaying very shameful misogynistic behavior which is unbecoming of him.

This kind of behavior is very below his usual decent character. We may need a mental health intervention......

I wish you all a wonderful day.

Cheers
edit on 31-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Really? The real scammers, as you call them, are the entire activities (or inaction) of the US government for over 70 years!

They knew first hand the situation since at least 1948. I'll wager that the Tic-Tacs are our own vehicles (if applications of alien physics). I suspect that they want to be able to at least claim some level of parity with the ET folks. That way the public will feel better about its dismal position. It has been said that we must/will recognize that we are a Third World World in regard to what is staring us in the face.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

I see people still want to support "researchers" like Rich Dolan despite 2 pages full of damning evidence. Scheafer added more, oberg and the rest more. How are we to progress when people believe in Greers,Dolans,Wilcoxs,Goodes etc? Get your act together everyone and write off any researcher that fails provenly

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
On-going thought is that the universe is consciousness materialized. A deep-space capable civilization is going to look down on us from its superior wisdom and determine what we must do to maintain if not further our existence. If there is one word to describe how our world situation is going to be changed because of relations with ETIs, it will be through equality. The process will be an eventual New World Order across all human thought and activities.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Oh stop feigning offence Cellty like the others on here.

Is this all you've got as a come back?

Dolan's career has been sliding down and down and it hasn't been helped by embracing the fringe beliefs of his missus.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Next up: Trump is a damn psyop charlatan because he said that aliens are here! /s

Everyone makes mistakes. Try starting bible choir or excorcisms channel if Dolan is pissing you off so much.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join