It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain dead at 74 after contracting coronavirus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Herman Cain, once a GOP Presidential hopeful, has died from COVID-19 ... Cain contracted the coronavirus after attending Trump's Tulsa rally.

The businessman and politician's death was announced Thursday on his website. A statement read, "Herman Cain -- our boss, our friend, like a father to so many of us -- has passed away."

Cain fell ill shortly after attending President Trump's rally in Tulsa on June 20 -- he was hospitalized for about a month ... getting oxygen treatments.

Herman Cain Died today fighting the virus. We wish his family and friends well.

Cain's Twitter account had kept his followers up-to-date on his condition, and a post on Monday -- just 3 days ago -- read, "doctors say his other organs and systems are strong" and that "re-strengthening the lungs is a long and slow process, and the doctors want to be thorough about it." The post added, "He really is getting better, which means it is working."

Cain, who Trump once considered to run the Federal Reserve, is one of the highest-profile public victims of the coronavirus.

edit on 30-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He died on the 27th.....

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

He died on the 27th.....

Wow really? Both the YouTube and news story is from today.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He died on the 27th.....

Wow really? Both the YouTube and news story is from today.

It was announced today....he actually died on the 27th.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Weird ?....saying everywhere I have looked he died on Thursday 30th July.

a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Rest in peace, Mr. Cain.

Prayers up for his friends and family.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

He died on the 27th.....

that's odd with this:

Cain's Twitter account had kept his followers up-to-date on his condition, and a post on Monday -- just 3 days ago -- read, "doctors say his other organs and systems are strong" and that "re-strengthening the lungs is a long and slow process, and the doctors want to be thorough about it." The post added, "He really is getting better, which means it is working

Rest in Peace brother.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

Weird ?....saying everywhere I have looked he died on Thursday 30th July.

a reply to: Vasa Croe

It wasn't necessarily massive public knowledge. I even posted it on the 27th...check the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So either it happened or I am a prophet.....LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Herman Cain, once a GOP Presidential hopeful, has died from COVID-19 ... Cain contracted the coronavirus after attending Trump's Tulsa rally.

The businessman and politician's death was announced Thursday on his website. A statement read, "Herman Cain -- our boss, our friend, like a father to so many of us -- has passed away."

Cain fell ill shortly after attending President Trump's rally in Tulsa on June 20 -- he was hospitalized for about a month ... getting oxygen treatments.

Herman Cain Died today fighting the virus. We wish his family and friends well.

Cain's Twitter account had kept his followers up-to-date on his condition, and a post on Monday -- just 3 days ago -- read, "doctors say his other organs and systems are strong" and that "re-strengthening the lungs is a long and slow process, and the doctors want to be thorough about it." The post added, "He really is getting better, which means it is working."

Cain, who Trump once considered to run the Federal Reserve, is one of the highest-profile public victims of the coronavirus.

How was he on his deathbed Tweeting the whole time.

Do any of these politicians actually run there own Twitter or is it a team of people pushing an agenda?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

It is all PR folks....doubt Cain even knew his login info.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

He had been intubated and I wonder which drugs he was or wasn't taking,

RIP Mr. Cain

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

What, he wasn't taking the Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, and Zinc triple combo. It is the 100% effective cure for the Chna flu, don't ya know!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

What, he wasn't taking the Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, and Zinc triple combo. It is the 100% effective cure for the Chna flu, don't ya know!

Well bless your sick, black heart.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Herman Cain had Stage 4 liver cancer.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

If it helps to keep you off a ventilator I would say 100% effective that you might not have died...lol

Once you past a critical point it is no longer the flu kicking your ass, so ya at that point it becomes moot to take. Cain been past any point of help I think for a good while.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Ah , You Do Know that Herman Cain had other Health Problems before this Story came Out . To Say for a FACT he Died as a DIRECT RESULT of COVID-19 could be Argued Against and Won in a Court of Law .

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Ah , You Do Know that Herman Cain had other Health Problems before this Story came Out . To Say for a FACT he Died as a DIRECT RESULT of COVID-19 could be Argued Against and Won in a Court of Law .

I just posted the title of the story....

He had a ton of issues...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Look I disagreed with his politics, but he was genuinely funny.. his death could have been avoided, Ppl what ever your political POV, this Covid19 thing is real, and is deserving of respect let's stop mucking about and get serious.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

It was colonic cancer, which had been in remission for 14 years.

He wasn't on oxygen to treat cancer. I really don't think speculation, or ignoring the dangers, or bravado is going to save a single life. The epidemic disease is real and there are things that we can do to reduce its transmission.

It is a tragedy when anyone dies. I'm sorry I appeared heartless in my previous post, but others will take similar, and possibly unnecessary, risks if we continue to downplay the situation.

edit on 30/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

And?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join