It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain dead at 74 after contracting coronavirus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Herman Cain was diagnosed with Stage IV colon cancer in 2006. It was metastatic, meaning it was spreading beyond the colon. A tumor was discovered on his liver, and he underwent surgery to remove both the colon and liver tumors. He also underwent chemotherapy.

Chemotherapy drastically harms the natural immunity, even though it is sometimes necessary to prevent the spread of cancer. Mr. Cain was not well, even though his cancer appeared to be in remission. He was high risk for the Chinese virus.

Reports are circulating that he likely caught the virus at a recent Trump rally, but his website publisher has made the following statement: “I realize people will speculate about the Tulsa rally, but Herman did a lot of traveling the past week. I don’t think there’s any way to trace this to the one specific contact that caused him to be infected.” In any case, he was in the group considered high risk, and I think maybe I would have been a bit less outgoing in his condition. Yes, the virus exists, and yes it is deadly to those in the small group considered high risk.

On the other hand, I remember Herman Cain as a vibrant, outgoing man full of life even as he approached three-quarters of a century in age. He lived his life doing what he loved and died doing the same. May we all be so lucky as to be capable of saying that. I will miss his voice.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Herman Cain. I pray that his family receives peace in these trying times.

a reply to: chr0naut

What, he wasn't taking the Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, and Zinc triple combo. It is the 100% effective cure for the Chna flu, don't ya know!

You, sir, are a despicable human being.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Gothmog
Herman Cain had Stage 4 liver cancer.

It was colonic cancer, which had been in remission for 14 years.

He wasn't on oxygen to treat cancer. I really don't think speculation, or ignoring the dangers, or bravado is going to save a single life. The epidemic disease is real and there are things that we can do to reduce its transmission.

It is a tragedy when anyone dies. I'm sorry I appeared heartless in my previous post, but others will take similar, and possibly unnecessary, risks if we continue to downplay the situation.

And your point is ?
You don't understand "remission" , do you ?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Herman Cain had Stage 4 liver cancer.

It was colonic cancer, which had been in remission for 14 years.

He wasn't on oxygen to treat cancer. I really don't think speculation, or ignoring the dangers, or bravado is going to save a single life. The epidemic disease is real and there are things that we can do to reduce its transmission.

It is a tragedy when anyone dies. I'm sorry I appeared heartless in my previous post, but others will take similar, and possibly unnecessary, risks if we continue to downplay the situation.

And your point is ?
You don't understand "remission" , do you ?

Acutely.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Herman Cain was diagnosed with Stage IV colon cancer in 2006. It was metastatic, meaning it was spreading beyond the colon. A tumor was discovered on his liver, and he underwent surgery to remove both the colon and liver tumors. He also underwent chemotherapy.

Chemotherapy drastically harms the natural immunity, even though it is sometimes necessary to prevent the spread of cancer. Mr. Cain was not well, even though his cancer appeared to be in remission. He was high risk for the Chinese virus.

Reports are circulating that he likely caught the virus at a recent Trump rally, but his website publisher has made the following statement: “I realize people will speculate about the Tulsa rally, but Herman did a lot of traveling the past week. I don’t think there’s any way to trace this to the one specific contact that caused him to be infected.” In any case, he was in the group considered high risk, and I think maybe I would have been a bit less outgoing in his condition. Yes, the virus exists, and yes it is deadly to those in the small group considered high risk.

On the other hand, I remember Herman Cain as a vibrant, outgoing man full of life even as he approached three-quarters of a century in age. He lived his life doing what he loved and died doing the same. May we all be so lucky as to be capable of saying that. I will miss his voice.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Herman Cain. I pray that his family receives peace in these trying times.

What, he wasn't taking the Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, and Zinc triple combo. It is the 100% effective cure for the Chna flu, don't ya know!

You, sir, are a despicable human being.

TheRedneck

And your response to this tragedy will warn others and save lives?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Take your hate somewhere else... this thread is about honoring a man who is dead.

Despicable.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Take your hate somewhere else... this thread is about honoring a man who is dead.

Despicable.

TheRedneck

I don't hate him. At all.

From what I know of him, he was honorable, but he took an unnecessary risk.

I honor his achievements. I don't agree with his political slant, but his 9-9-9 tax idea had some merit (it was quite likely to adversely affect the poorest, but it was a strong start on reform).

Tell me, what does your version of 'honoring of the dead' actually achieve? It costs you nothing. It's an empty self serving virtue signalling.

The honoring of all those fallen in battle to achieve the peace, the freedom, the safety, that we now have, serves no purpose if we don't learn our lessons and remember why! If we forget why, if we won't heed the danger signs, it will all happen again.

The fight against this virus is just as dire as combat in war. The consequence of loosing the battle in either case is a list of dead - not just names on a page or monument, but real people - loving and loved.

Let's honor the fallen - and be real about it - and remember why.

edit on 1/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No sympathies here. Cain was a high risk individual but said duck it and ignored basic safety measures and paid for it with his life.

So long..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join