It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Could This Ever Seemed So Innocent I will Never Know?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Net Neutrality
[net neutrality]
NOUN
The principle that internet service providers should enable access to all content and applications regardless of the source, and without favoring or blocking particular products or websites.

I have no life anymore it is owned by the United States Coperation. My job is to go to sleep and if I wake up take a piss and evacuate the rest of my waste into the toilet, shower if I have the energy that wasn't stolen from me or changed into another form.

Net Neutrality is an act of war because who is protecting what I want to let in and what I need to be protected from, because I can't do it myself. I don't have a Hacker Channel protecting me from all the bad and ugly things I dont want, in fact it's the opposite I am being attacked from the crimes of others and the wrongs they have commited that have gone unpunished or deleted from existence.

Allowing Face Book and other companys to purge there systems of all material they find not worthy of history anymore, and to help cover up actions that will seal the deal so to speak to make everyone happy that are apart of there ranks that civilization now deems Perfect or a 10.

I would have never in my lifetime ever boasted such a claim but for those that don't know it's not the truth that will hurt you anymore but what you don't know or what you can't find because a truth is what they paid for out of your pocket.

I guess the jist of what i'm tryen to say is to allow any and all communications is just an excuse to have total control of your life and mine. It still sadens me that no one gives a bleep, and thats why the world is going to #.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So you want your internet service provider to choose what content is deliverable to you?
edit on 29-7-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SpunGCake

They are arborter of truth, one mans truth is another mans lie. Youtube use to have so much conspiracy content but not any more cause we all know there are no conspiracies except the vast right wing conspiracy proclaimed by Hillery.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I would like to know anything that is using my address. Like why whould I have a ip going to the middle of a lake or the middle of the nile river. Don't tell me charter or xfinity is responsable?!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

The whole Clinton Family that don't go unheard.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I thought Net Neutrality stopped the companies like Yahoo and google from blocking our access to information on both sides of the subject....so we could observe multiple scenarios if we wanted to without being censored. Maybe I am wrong. All I know is I do not want to be limited to following the one who controls the information, I want to look at both sides. Trouble is that companies monitor you and only offer you options based on your history of surfing, I do not want to reinforce my beliefs if they are not right either.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Ironic that those who said this was bad regulation are the same ones demanding twitter, facebook, and others be regulated because surprise, those companies have an agenda.

What happens when monopolized ISP's who control whole regions have the ability to say what can travel on those data highways? Will they start extorting sites for money if they want to be prioritized or accessible at all?

I honestly am rarely a fan of federal regulation... But this one isn't even really regulation. It's just saying if you provide the service of access to the internet, you don't get to decide what is accessible, or more accessible to the consumer. The individual gets to decide what they consume.

The problem I see is that many aren't looking for equality or a fair playing field. They're looking for outright equity. And I see that on both sides.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's Not About censorship in the united states its about implementation. IMHO?!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What happens when monopolized ISP's?!

I have no other alternative from cable it is monopolized.

sure i can use dsl or satellite net but no other cable. Or even 5g tethering its a monopoly.

You said an agenda well thats it, but the point is its not about censorship its about implementation.
They can than use what ever global system and just call it an app now.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I reccomend you disconnect it from your physical address and always keep your devices with microphones and any kind of wireless chip built in properly secured away from your daily conversations.

Imagine that movie pulse where the ghosts come through wherever a device can get a signal. Except instead of ghosts, it's any other human on earth with the proper skill set (grows exponentially everyday too) in addition to the government auto recording everything and corporations doing the same for advertising revenue.

Dropping in on random devices as a voyeur is a skill that will become like tying a shoe in four more generations. These very acts are why governments and societies all over the world are tearing themselves apart right now with scandal after scandal.

How do you think all of this once private and confidential information is just suddenly leaking out everywhere too?? Just deprive the signals of devices to be tapped into, and prohibit a hard link to the nets. 5g changed that game anyways.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The net neutrality debate sounds like we are talking about two sides of the same coin. Either way we the users of the internet that prefer the indiscriminate free flow of information get screwed. Either by government or by the corporate oligarchy, both want to do the same which is monetize and/or regulate information. To me it's like given the choice between the dark blue pill or the light blue pill, in reality it's the same thing. Can't there be a third option?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I happened to catch some of Joe Pags talk radio program last night and he was all on about the censorship of social media because he got spanked for commenting on the Yale University report on Hydroxy. His you tube got spanked too, his viewership is way down.

Anyway, he mentioned that the server that hosts the Americas Frontline Doctors website shut them down, so I checked and sure enough. This agenda driven online censorship is over the top now, that is a certainty.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Many claimed that taking away all regulation in regards to net neutrality would somehow make it better for the consumer. As I remember it, the idea was it would create more competition in the ISP space. Personally, I don't see how that would be the case, but that's not to say I'm right. I'm not in the industry, so maybe there was some nuance I was missing. That being said, it's kind of moot now as I can tell you the market is going to get shook up soon one way or the other.... So, keeping it all neutral to the consumer seems to be the best idea (again, that's coming from someone who is libertarian minded... Simply because I don't want sites getting throttled or blocked all together).

You mentioned 5g, which there are certainly some big players, 3 now since Sprint and T Mobile have merged. I have heard rumors one of the big three will offer affordable internet via 5g with speeds that will compete with cable internet. It's in the pipeline. This is a good start to shake up the cable companies.

Then you have Musk with his satellite internet company. Originally, I didn't think this would be viable given the ping/latency satellite is currently constricted to, but it appears they will be very competitive and even dominant in some less developed areas.

So, it appears most will have 3 options instead of one coming up. That is very exciting news for the consumer. Especially given my experience with cable companies, who are blatantly knowledgeable that they're the only act in town.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Net Neutrality was about preventing one source (or a small number of) sources from buying better performance from ISPs in order to dominate. So, for instance NetFlix cannot buy 95% of the bandwidth so Amazon Prime has to fight with everything else on the net to deliver.

That kind of thing. It didn't have anything to do with content. Of course what it also means is that ISPs cannot price the spambots and fake newsers out of the market place.

Furthermore, Facebook and Twitter are private companies and can allow or disallow anything on their platforms they damn well please. It is not even close to being a 'free speech' issue.

Bottom line is if you don't like what Facebook, or Twitter, or whatever does, don't use them.

top topics

join