It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will the U.S.A. Formally Split?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Hmmm.... Let's see how that would work out.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Sorry , my bad

No worries, and thanks đź‘Ť

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Somewhere after 2106, after we add a couple more states this century. They will claim buyers remorse and secede, leaving behind the traditional 50 states we know and love

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: KansasGirl

It's not a split among states..
It's a split between urban and rural.

And it's not going to split.

Huh? A split between urban and rural? How do you figure that??

Look at a map of voters by county.
All the urban areas are blue and the rural is red.

Well that's misleading as all F there. I live in the Grand Rapids metro area --GR itself is pretty damn Blue, but out here in suburbia, I'm smack in the midst of Red territory. By your quantification, I must be "rural", or you're just generalizing waaaaay wrong. I'm leaning toward the latter.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The USA wont split up.

She will come to her senses after that senile wannabe orange dictator is voted out and carted off to an old folks home.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
...........do you believe the Military will actually fire on us, personally I think (hope) not, normal people will eventually put this left right crap down like a rabid Raccoon

firing on people, basically youngsters, has already been done in recent times past...I do agree though that the lefty/righty thing is pretty crappy, where both sides want to project the idea of extremism on the other side. That attitude does not prefer idealism on their children, just a definite propagation on bias, quite sick of that shiite, very sick.

And on the subject of children...the most important of all, the US Federal government, the one 'agency' that should protect and give good guidance is walking away from protecting them, telling schools and colleges just to get on with it, and open up in September..or else.

So us, (not me BTW) biggie adults want to pontificate on splitting up this, that, and the other parts of the American union in a grandiose manner, instead of bringing everyone together, for what's most important. That's sad!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Please tell me how he is a wannabe dictator?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476

Please tell me how he is a wannabe dictator?

Dick is the word, you could ad, taytor, since he is more that a bit of a spud.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

Well since you said please.

The dude loves the antics of other dictators around the world and displays admiration and even condones there actions.

Also claims to be friends with some of them.

Xi Jinping and Little Kim, spring to mind, then there is his beloved can do no wrong Mr. Putin.

Then there is the toys out the pram, i don't know if ile accept the next election result if he loses, because nobody likes me, and its a scam, down to nonexistent voter fraud or the like.

So there is that.
edit on 29-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SammyB0476

Well since you said please.

The dude loves the antics of other dictators around the world and displays admiration and even condones there actions.

Also claims to be friends with some of them.

Xi Jinping and Little Kim, spring to mind, then there is his beloved can do no wrong Mr. Putin.

Then there is the toys out the pram, i don't know if ile accept the next election result if he loses, because nobody likes me, and its a scam, down to nonexistent voter fraud or the like.

So there is that.

Yup, he's made the same, Dictaytor, 'joke' many times, including that from some evangelical who suggested that Trump should get some kind of, ' injury time' because of the Mueller investigation.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

If it goes to penalties it really will be popcorn time.

Imagine Trump or Biden slotting one into the top corner?

edit on 29-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: KansasGirl

It's not a split among states..
It's a split between urban and rural.

And it's not going to split.

Huh? A split between urban and rural? How do you figure that??

Look at a map of voters by county.
All the urban areas are blue and the rural is red.

Well that's misleading as all F there. I live in the Grand Rapids metro area --GR itself is pretty damn Blue, but out here in suburbia, I'm smack in the midst of Red territory. By your quantification, I must be "rural", or you're just generalizing waaaaay wrong. I'm leaning toward the latter.

Well of course it's not an absolute line in the sand.
Its about percentages.
Most of the split is down party lines and urban areas lean democrat.
I remember a Philadelphia district that voted 100% Obama.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: KansasGirl

Because urban and rural is where the political divide is, with urban centres leaning more and more heavily towards something new, and rural communities tending to stick with republican values, modern or otherwise.

This is painting everyone with the same broad brush. There are people living in urban areas that are conservative and people living in rural areas that are liberal. You say black and white. I say many different shades of grey.

What about small and medium sized towns? You can’t call those urban or rural, they are something in between.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: smurfy

If it goes to penalties it really will be popcorn time.

Imagine Trump or Biden slotting one into the top corner?

Jesus, I'm doing that already..(in popular culture of course) slayer pussy, and slayer sniffy in mortal combat.

I think they'll both be carried off..to Wuhan for more coronavirus experimentation.
edit on 29-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Wow you not only drank the kool aid but gave yourself an enema with it.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Yes thats what happened.

I suppose im in a cult or something now?

Ah well its got to be better than Trumps Bleach.

As to Enema's, naw im more partial to Eminem.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

The city takes, and takes, and takes. Last time I lived in a city they taxed the freaking rain to pay for their nonsense.

It's not just that the city takes and takes... but that they also try to control us without knowing one damn thing about us.

I can't count the number of times people have tried to tell me to use "alternate transportation" to get around. How? The nearest bus stop is 40 miles away! There are no taxis, no Ubers, no Lyft drivers. You want to get around out here, you drive... or learn to walk 20 miles a day. People claim we don't need those honkin' big trucks... yeah, you want me to go grab a couple rolls of fence wire in a Prius? They won't fit! They want us to give up our guns, when the best time for a cop to get here in an emergency is 15-20 minutes, and a more accurate estimate starts at 30 minutes and goes up to a few hours. Cops don't deal with rabid critters anyway... call that one in and you'll be told to kill it yourself. I guess some idiot slicker thinks we should beat it to death with a stick or something and hope we don't get bit.

Out here there are no building ordinances, zoning ordinances, animal control, city sewer, cable TV, or stuff like that. We don't need it; we don't want it. We live out here because we don't need or want someone else running our lives for us. We do just fine, thank you very much. If someone wants that stuff, go live in the city; we don't care. Just let us live the way we have chose to live too.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If it does break out into fighting, it will be because of people like you fanning the flames of hatred. Try taking care of your own business. If you do a good job, maybe then we'll think about asking for your opinion.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

"people like you"

Slippery slope there pal.

I dont care what you think about. LoL

Im free to express my opinions.

Deal with it. x

If there is any fighting it will be because Trump refuses to go quietly, put it that way.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Have I prevented you from expressing your opinion? No. I just expressed mine as well.

Deal with THAT.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join