It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will the U.S.A. Formally Split?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm not sure what you have ""prevented "", i imagine it's not much. x

But you seem to be pretty triggered.

You ken my opinion just fine TheRedneck on the mad Orange man. x

Deal with whatever you wish, in however the manner that floats your boat.
edit on 29-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think it will split. And I think it will be to the benefit of many when it happens but, it's not going to be an easy process.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I LOVE that there is still about four or five people left on Earth who think that President Trump won’t win in November

It’s gonna be a great month on ATS!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

How do you think that the already rioting leftists are going to react when he wins?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Oh man. We all know how they’ll react.

Left wing whackjobs, easily manipulated by their beloved media, will react EXACTLY as the media TELLS them to.
Like pathetic children who can’t accept the results of a legitimate election. Like fascist mobs of gutless criminals with no self control.
And once again they’ll ensure yet another republican presidency in 2024
edit on 29 7 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I think it's going to be more serious than that.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Tried that back in the later part of the 1800s....it didn't go very well.

Answer, never.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I LOVE that there is still about four or five people left on Earth who think that President Trump won’t win in November

It’s gonna be a great month on ATS!

This attitude reminds me of 2016, but it was the left that was saying stuff like this.

I believe fully Biden will win POTUS, but the right will win tons in house and senate, essentially making a lame duck presidency...a bit of a reset button and a 4 year downtime.

The left wants Biden, the establishment right also has decided they want Biden now, but not to rule, just to placehold for 2024. I would bet 5 bucks that is the end result.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Atsbhct

Hmmm.... Let's see how that would work out.

I bet that if the actual red and blue votes for each county were mixed that map would be a pretty solid purple with a few indigo and tyrian spots (a little more blue and a little more red, respectively).

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct Check it out it's split between Florida,New York,California,only states with money,rest live off federal government,they are awaiting the disaster,then the real changes come worldwide,we are already called EAU,check tags,only USA here

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

The next civil war not be when California and New York leaves, it will be to keep them from returning.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Catholic marriage, no one gets out alive, unless the pope says so...and we dont have a pope for the US government.

What does this have to do with the subject?

US wont split, much like a catholic marriage. Theres no way a pope(potus) would or could let a state go

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

And it's not like the bankers and military-industrial complex are about to lose the cash cow that is the USA nether.

I mean who else on planet Earth has big fat nipples like that to milk dry and bury trillions of dollars in all those black budget off the shelf programs?

No way the USA will ever be allowed to go under or deteriorate into a state of civil war.

Our masters would never allow such to transpire.

"They" need the window dressing far too much.
edit on 30-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The issue is it’s broken up by ideology not by geography. Are cities more liberal and rural areas more conservative? Yes, but both views are present everywhere, it’s not like it would be the north and south.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I think nothing and never, we have a way of not acting at all until the problem has smacked us in the face once or twice already. I think the general American population has been defanged. Our left vs. right game (I assume that's what you see) is just that, a game. We spend all our energy on token issues that don't actually matter in the grand scheme of things and I supposed we're too distracted, or just too spent, to do anything for real. It would take a serious catastrophe for something a change like that.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
How about we force democrats to leave us the heck alone, stop attacking our culture, our people and our Bill Of Rights. Full stop, leave everything how it is, continue to work on repealing laws and regulations and abolishing bulky federal agencies, let people run their lives as they see fit and be free of otheres imposing their will through violence (ie: laws, etc) for all but the most basic of necessities (namely, enforcing the bill of rights)

We can tell Canada and/or Mexico that they are to make allowances for as many as 40,000,000 people who aren't happy with that arrangement and give them a fast-track to citizenship there. Peaceful, non-violent and best case scenario if you ask me
edit on 7/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: spite

We spend all our energy on token issues that don't actually matter

Sounds 100% accurate

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well they won't have much of a choice if things continue down the path they are on now.

Like it or not, we are on track for a civil war/something like that and a good chunk of the country is dutifily marching forward blindfolded into chaos. Anyone who thinks it can't happen here is an idiot, as it has already happened here and all over the world in similar situations.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Lot of people here think the US can't split, and they use the words law and legal as the basis of their belief...demonstrably false belief.
It was illegal for Kosovo to break from Yugoslavia....
It was illegal for Crimea to leave Ukraine......

If the people of Texas.... or where ever vote to leave.... then the people have spoken and that is all You or I should care about. I am on the peoples side, not the bankers, not the ruling class..... the people.

And if some state decides to break away and leave this madness behind......You can bet I will be taking my business and my tax dollars with me, as will millions of others.
And whats left of the USA can keep their deficit, they can keep their failing schools and their repeat offenders, they can have men in the girls bathroom, men on the girls sports teams.... all that stuff..... except they can do it without using my tax dollars

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, look at you Canadian Person, waiting for the fighting to start so you swoop in and try to steal your hockey teams back.

Ain't gonna happen.

Quebec wants their team back eh

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join