It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody needs to die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
tapnewswire.com... s-for-covid/

FOUND THIS ARTICLE ON '"BEFORE ITS NEWS" and as you may have expected, the link to the info had been tampered with or altered. I am so tired of all the censorship attempts to block people from the real news for the sake of their agendas. Please watch and pass around far and wide. If we fail to act we will all be on their path.

edit on Tue Jul 28 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: all caps title

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
3rd article posted about these Doctors.

Also BIN and GLP, among others, are not really valid sources on ATS

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The covitt 19 hysteria is a weapon designed to damage president trump's election chances.

It really ramped up after the media realized Joe Biden has advancing dementia.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The covitt 19 hysteria is a weapon designed to damage president trump's election chances.

I'm just sitting here wondering why I keep hearing it harms minorities more than whites. I thought we were all the same except skin color.....why is covid racist?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That Dr. Stella Immanuel has some seriously questionable beliefs that should give anyone pause. She's also a minister that believes many gynecological problems are caused by 'astral sex' with spiritual beings.

Immanuel is a registered physician in Texas, according to a Texas Medical Board database, and operates a medical clinic out of a strip mall next to her church, Firepower Ministries.

In sermons posted on YouTube and articles on her website, Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld.

“They are responsible for serious gynecological problems,” Immanuel said. “We call them all kinds of names—endometriosis, we call them molar pregnancies, we call them fibroids, we call them cysts, but most of them are evil deposits from the spirit husband,” Immanuel said of the medical issues in a 2013 sermon. “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence—men that can’t get it up.”

That's from this article: www.thedailybeast.com...

Here's a glimpse of her website: archive.fo...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It has now become Trump's virus and at the same time all decisions were made on the state level.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I'm just sitting here wondering why I keep hearing it harms minorities more than whites. I thought we were all the same except skin color.....why is covid racist?

I dunno but it kills men at about double the rate yet the usual media outlets still spin it as a "gendered pandemic disproportionately affecting women" due to things like increased child caring responsibilities and being in industries most affected. Pretty sure dying is worse than those things...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It seems to be blood types rather than race it is attracted to Type o being near immune and type A/B being the ones more affected by it from what i have read on the interwebz

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terims
tapnewswire.com... s-for-covid/

FOUND THIS ARTICLE ON '"BEFORE ITS NEWS" and as you may have expected, the link to the info had been tampered with or altered. I am so tired of all the censorship attempts to block people from the real news for the sake of their agendas. Please watch and pass around far and wide. If we fail to act we will all be on their path.

Dr Oz is a friend of Trump, Trump is a friend of Dr Oz, Dr Oz is a quack, and Dr Oz endorses AFD....'nuff said.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This topic is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join