It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonardo DaVinci was actually an alien

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I read somewhere (and need to find that source and post it here) that it has been theorized that Leonardo DaVinci was an alien and that is why he was so far advanced than anyone else of his time with regards to all of his inventions, most of which couldn't even be made because we didn't have the technology to do so (i.e. airplane, helicopter, etc....).

Also, why he understood the true relationship between Jesus and Mary Magdeleine and the fact they were married and that Jesus was actually just a mortal profit used to create Christianity, especially Catholicism. And, why he understood that Mary was in fact the Holy Grail. Also why he was a leader of the Priory of Sion (in fact, many believe all the members of the Priory are/were aliens).

As I look for my documentation to post here, has anyone else heard of any such theories??

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I've been waiting for someone to say that.

It is like we have to dismiss every intelligent human to being a Alien. Einstien was an alien. Gallelao was an Alien. Steven Hawking is an Alien. Ben Franklin was an alien....

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Also, why he understood the true relationship between Jesus and Mary Magdeleine and the fact they were married and that Jesus was actually just a mortal profit used to create Christianity, especially Catholicism. And, why he understood that Mary was in fact the Holy Grail. Also why he was a leader of the Priory of Sion (in fact, many believe all the members of the Priory are/were aliens).

You say that as if you can prove that, that actually was the case. However I agree with Umbrax, just because someones smart doesnt make them an alien. Infact if he was an alien why WOULDNT he have the technology to finish his inventions? Or better yet, why would he be trying to "invent" things of such lower technology? See all of these genuises through-out history who were "aliens" were inventing things that MAN had never seen, however if they were aliens and their race has the means to put them here they wouldnt need to invent these things.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You say that as if you can prove that, that actually was the case. However I agree with Umbrax, just because someones smart doesnt make them an alien. Infact if he was an alien why WOULDNT he have the technology to finish his inventions? Or better yet, why would he be trying to "invent" things of such lower technology? See all of these genuises through-out history who were "aliens" were inventing things that MAN had never seen, however if they were aliens and their race has the means to put them here they wouldnt need to invent these things.

If I was descended from a master race (i.e an alien race) and found myself trapped here on Earth, with it's limited technologies of the time, I would be stuck in a sense. I certainly wouldn't be able to create a microchip in the 1500's because there was nothing available to allow me to make it. Aliens aren't magicians or Genies are they? Could they just tweek their noses like Samantha in Bewitched and make things appear? No, they would be stuck with whatever technology was available on the planet at the time and make the best of it. Unless they brought that technology with them. But there's no proof that if an alien life force came to a planet during any period of evolution, they'd be capable of rocketing that planet's peoples into the distant future merely by their presence. If that was the case, we as a race, would certainly have evolved much quicker than we have.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm assuming you read the DaVinci Code???

Then are meshing it with some David Icke...(Reptoid theory)...???

Could they just tweek their noses like Samantha in Bewitched and make things appear? No, they would be stuck with whatever technology was available on the planet at the time and make the best of it.

The raw materials and processes are still there...it just takes time and of course patience. If an electronics engineer was stuck back in time, I recon it wouldn't take too long for him to cobble a circuit together... At the very least, a combustion engine and electricity wouldn't be too hard to come up with...

I do agree though, that references to the Grail are more about Jesus' bloodline with Mary of Magdelene, than any cup saved as a souvenir...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
As Gazrok said the materials are still there. I suppose you think that humans just twitched their noses and made things we did huh?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The last I read was that Leonardo was gay? And now an alien? AND he had inside info on Jesus and Mary Magdalene both who died 1400 years previously??? Give it a break already - da Vinci was an okay artist Michelangelo was way better than him, and if he could paint half as well as Rembrandt? As for his inventions nothing more extreme than Jules Verne. How many of Leonardo for God threads do we need?

Personally I think Leonardo was actually Mary Magdalene reincarnated in the form of a hairy old man.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Mynaeris]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The raw materials and processes are still there...it just takes time and of course patience. If an electronics engineer was stuck back in time, I recon it wouldn't take too long for him to cobble a circuit together... At the very least, a combustion engine and electricity wouldn't be too hard to come up with...

Hey Gazrok...always a pleasure to hear from you. The materials would be there, but would the tools be there? I guess they could first make the tools. Question: A computer brain, goes back in time to 1500....how long would it take him to build a working computer? Would he even be able to do it? I don't believe so......

It is like we have to dismiss every intelligent human to being a Alien. Einstien was an alien. Gallelao was an Alien. Steven Hawking is an Alien. Ben Franklin was an alien....

Umbrax....you really believe Ben Franklin belongs in this group? I think the kite flying story is about as true as George Washington chopping down the cherry tree. But anyway.....still, do you really believe he belongs in the same catagory as Einstein, Galileo and Hawking? Not even close.....

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
DaVincci was a Free Mason and that is where he gained his knowledge.

He had access to acient religion and msteries. Doesn't make him an alien.

He is my favorite artist of all time none the less.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Umbrax....you really believe Ben Franklin belongs in this group? I think the kite flying story is about as true as George Washington chopping down the cherry tree. But anyway.....still, do you really believe he belongs in the same catagory as Einstein, Galileo and Hawking? Not even close.....

Ben Franklin had a lot of scientific contributions apart from the rumored key incident... I still wish we had adopted his phonetic alphabet, though I am glad his suggestion for the national bird (a turkey) didn't take flight...
(sorry for the pun).

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Umbrax....you really believe Ben Franklin belongs in this group?

What group? The people to smart to be human group? You tell me.
I just listed off a bunch of geniuses that we can call aliens just because they were ahead of their time. If it sound silly to you that Franklin was an alien then maybe you should reevaluate your opinion on Da Vici too.
Bell must of been an alien he invented the telephone

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I don't think any of these guys were aliens, although if any famous genius was an alien it would have to be Nicoli Tesla. This guy had an amazing vision of the future with wireless power transmitters and anti-gravity vehicles. Also had his own death ray, earthquake machine and many other inventions.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Bell must of been an alien he invented the telephone

Umbrax.....you being the genius you are, your mother must have been an alien for inventing you....

I said DaVinci was an alien because he invented things that were ahead of his time and couldn't be made in his lifetime and weren't made until some 400+ years later. Bell invented the phone in his lifetime and made one that worked. Einstein invented things that he was also capable of having made....like the wonderful bombs he helped produce.

Da Vinci was completely different than all these other individuals you mention!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I don't think any of these guys were aliens, although if any famous genius was an alien it would have to be Nicoli Tesla. This guy had an amazing vision of the future with wireless power transmitters and anti-gravity vehicles. Also had his own death ray, earthquake machine and many other inventions.

Tesla was definitely another gentleman who was way ahead of his time.....and possibly in the same catagory as Da Vanci and thus, possibly an alien!

One thing to remember, I believe there are other planets in the universe that have humans on them, thus, there are aliens out there that look just like us and are human...they just aren't "Earthlings."

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me what it is that Leonardo actually invented? Not just what he made little weird drawings of. To invent something it should not only be a thought, it should also be designed to actually work? Otherwise i am going to "invent" a thingajig that will take me to the fourth density.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Working models have been made from his drawings...

If looking for a concrete one though, the waterscrew comes to mind...though I think it might have been in use earlier...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What an obsurd idea. To say that just because someone appeared ahead of his time makes him an alien??? Come on...Davinci had parents, a well documented upbringing complete with schooling and apprenticeship to other artists...

For Davinci to be an alien he would have to be switched at birth with an alien baby. Is that what you are saying? If not, how do explain his documented birth and upbringing?

Not trying to sound harsh (well, maybe a little). I know that in this universe that anything is possible, but that doesn't make it probable, or even worth investigating.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

Umbrax.....you being the genius you are, your mother must have been an alien for inventing you....

Thanks
, but I wasn't invented I was born
. If my mother inventor me I guess she would be the alien
. Is this thread going to turn into Yo Mama jokes now?

I said DaVinci was an alien because he invented things that were ahead of his time and couldn't be made in his lifetime and weren't made until some 400+ years later.

Science Fiction writers invent stuff like that all the time, it doesn't make them aliens. JRR Tolkien must of been a freakin' elf! he made up a whole world with its own languages.

Give humanity some credit. Being able to invent something that can not be made with present day materials is not proof or even evidence the person is an alien.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Science Fiction writers invent stuff like that all the time, it doesn't make them aliens.

that is exactly what i wanted to answer.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Give humanity some credit. Being able to invent something that can not be made with present day materials is not proof or even evidence the person is an alien.

I'm just going to have to agree with that there.

I invented a gravity computer that uses the light created from stars for storage and gravity is used to send information instantly in the galaxy. Still working on a model for an inter-galactic gravity computer. The signal seems to break down over that much space. I may need to create inter-galactic gravity boosters to hop the signal. Unfortunately, I have no way of getting off this planet to test those out. I may need to invent a gravity wave receiver first to see if there is any information already available.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join