It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonardo DaVinci was actually an alien

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I'm sure he is rolling in his grave over this debate that his ideas were not his own.

Who said they weren't his ideas? The debate is over whether he was an alien or not....not if the ideas were his or not.....He'd probably get a kick out of people thinking he was an alien!!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

I'm sure he is rolling in his grave over this debate that his ideas were not his own.

Who said they weren't his ideas? The debate is over whether he was an alien or not....not if the ideas were his or not.....He'd probably get a kick out of people thinking he was an alien!!

Did you only read the last line in my post?
I presented a brief biography of his life and family history. I provided solid evidence that he is not an Alien, but was a determined man with a great mentor. This is why he was able to create such advanced designs.
I'm really starting to wonder if you are just trolling for points or actually have an interest in this subject. Based on reading the other threads you have started I'm leaning towards the former.

You keep on quoting the most irrelevant parts of my posts and commenting on them. These comments do not add to the debate what-so-ever.

Did you have any evidence that he was an Alien? What you are saying is pure speculation. Perhaps if his paintings contained UFOs or something else that would suggest ET influence, maybe your hypothesis would make sense.
Just because the man was a visionary it doesn't mean that he was Alien.
That is like saying Australian aboriginals we taught to survive by Aliens.

So please instead of claiming others are not posting relevance to the debate can you actually add to the debate your self? After all, it is your hypothesis.

As for me, I will be ignoring this thread. You can think what ever you want I guess. You have already been shown enough evidence against Leonardo da Vinci being an Alien.

DFTT

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

So please instead of claiming others are not posting relevance to the debate can you actually add to the debate your self? After all, it is your hypothesis.

As for me, I will be ignoring this thread. You can think what ever you want I guess. You have already been shown enough evidence against Leonardo da Vinci being an Alien

Your wonderfully researched family history doesn't prove he wasn't an alien. Hos whole family could have been aliens. Or his mother could have been abducted by an alien and impregnated with Leonardo. So just because you have a lovely family history, doesn't mean it proves anything. I've added plenty to this debate. I stated quite clearly that this is a theory and there are many others who find it to be interesting and possible.

But to satisfy your needs, I will post other commnetary on the subject as I find it, and you can feel free to refute it to the best of your ability!!

Umbrax....I have a right to devise any theory I like and back it up any way I see fit. It seems many others find the theory holds water also...just because you don't doesn't mean the world stops for you.....Take what you like and leave the rest my friend!!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Some more info on Da Vinci.....

Leonardo Da Vinci was an unusual man. He used to be referred to as Sorcerer, Wizard, Angel, and Antichrist. Many believed he was also not of this planet. Nobody remained indifferent towards his persona. People either loved or hated Da Vinci. He remains a mystery for contemporaries even today.

Numerous inventions of Leonardo Da Vinci required plastic
By www.pravda.ru
Mar 17, 2004, 10:16

Italian professor Alessandro Vezzosi is certain of the fact that numerous inventions of Leonardo Da Vinci required plastic.

The professor claims that he discovered recipes of the Florentine genius containing detailed descriptions of artificial man-made materials.

Vezzosi examined Da Vinci's manuscripts in several libraries in Britain, Italy and France. In the end, he discovered descriptions of mixtures resembling modern day plastics. The notes also included pictures.

According to professor, Da Vinci used animal and vegetable glues, at times adding organic fibers, cabbage leafs, salad and paper. In addition, Da Vinci synthesized a particular chemical similar to acetone. Following Leonardo's detailed manual, Vizzosi came up with something similar to bakelite cement (plastics of the early 1900s).

Info found at: www.unexplainable.net...

MOre to come....

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rp001
[
It sounds very convincing when you word it like that, except there is one problem: Most of his inventions wouldn't have worked the way he drafted them.
That's because he intentionally put a flaw in the design thinking that if anyone ever stole his material, they'd have no idea how to make it work. But, he was no alien.

i saw the program someone mentioned earlier...they built da vinci's tank, his underwater breathing app., his parachute, his glider etc using materials that da vinci's had access to....all of them had one flaw in it. pretty cool way to keep ur stuff from being stolen

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
good thread or not

You just can't say that anyone visionary and clearly ahead of their time is an alien beeing

Or you can but not without fear of beeing ridiculed

I predict that there will at one time be a replicator machine that once loaded with atoms of every kind could build anything with the right blueprints

Also atthach the sub-atomic scanner to it and you got a 3D-Xerox machine

I also predict that there will sooner or later be anti-gravity propulsion that is used as the mainstream ways of transportation.

Now call me an alien

Looking at birds flying and dreaming of a machine doing the same thing does not seem like much more of a stretch than say watching frogs swim and learning swimming.

[edit on 15-5-2006 by SilverSurfer]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Zabilgy why not just go here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
where you'll find our resident alien liason who will cheerfully confirm your suspicion.
But keep in mind that according to him all is of alien origin.
Oh and he has no proof, but still they believe.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
hi
I am an alien and Leo was a school friend of mine and our grandmothers were monkeys

And we had a beach house at Mars.

crustas

[edit on 15-5-2006 by crustas]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZabilgyAlso, why he understood the true relationship between Jesus and Mary Magdeleine and the fact they were married and that Jesus was actually just a mortal profit used to create Christianity, especially Catholicism. And, why he understood that Mary was in fact the Holy Grail. Also why he was a leader of the Priory of Sion (in fact, many believe all the members of the Priory are/were aliens).

As I look for my documentation to post here, has anyone else heard of any such theories??

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

It is known for a fact that the Priory was founded in the 20th century by an anti-semite.
And that he had one of his minions plant he papers that are metnioned in the book.
You know, the ones that show Leonardo as a grandmaster in the organisation.

Maybe you should try to research things then post about them.

[edit on 20-5-2006 by I_AM_that_I_AM]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Does it make me an alien that I can make an electronic distance tazer out of a light bulb and a toaster!? (I cant really... though I can throw shards of hot glass?)

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Haha, it is funny because I am watching a Leonardo Da Vinci documentary at this time! It shows how he came up with all his inventions and theories, he wasn't an alien. Just like somebody mentioned on the first page, '' If somebody is smarter then everybody else, does that make him/her an alien???''

-Jimmy-

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I doubt Da Vinci was an alien !
I went to the Da Vinci Exhibit Tour that displayed all his work.

I bought the model of the glider / plane. It is amazing how he drew the plans for it and i saw the original plans to all the things he drew..

Alot of his drawings were of body parts. organs etc, & I think they are used by medical joirnals. He seemed to have a bizzarre obsession with body parts !

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Funny this topic should come up. I have a personal ET connection to Roswell, and when I was a kid, I used to tell my mother that I had been a friend of Leonardo Da Vinci. Not only that, but the Da Vinci Code movie stressed the "ROSE VINE" and ROSWELL means "ROSE GARDEN".

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Just to mess around with the idea of Da Vinci being an Alien, you could say that all of anatomical drawings were notes on the human species in order to learn more about us. And the reason he had such an obsession with flying is so that he could get home.
But more seriously the man was a genius, no one can argue that fact. He was just in the right place, right time, right mentor, right mind. All those factors worked out to create such an amazing human being. I am sure right now there is another man (or women I mean it is the 21st century
) that is coming up with amazing ideas that will not be realized for another 500 years. And the same will be said about this person...not that he or she was an alien. But that that the person was an amazing human being who was born 500 years too early.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
"ROSWELL" means "ROSE SPRING"

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I recorded off a channel (Discovery, I think) a show called "The Gospel of Judas". A new gospel has been found which essentially tells that Judas was FAVORED BY JESUS, and that Jesus told him the "secrets of Heaven". Jesus said that the other Deciples were worshipping the "wrong God"....that there is a HIGHER GOD that they don't know anything about.
It implies to me, that Jesus told Judas about a HIGHER GOD, whom to us would probably be called an ET!
It is too involved to tell it all here, but Jesus was actually LAUGHING AT HIS DECIPLES, BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT GRASP THE CONCEPT OF A HIGHER GOD.
Judas was asked by Jesus to betray Him, so that the "plan would move ahead" and Jesus could go away. (No mention of crucifixion.)

It becomes very complicated. The betrayal of Jesus by Judas was used by Hitler and others to persecute the Jews.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the holy grail was not a cup or mary magdaline(although a better candidate) but the search itself

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
I read somewhere (and need to find that source and post it here) that it has been theorized that Leonardo DaVinci was an alien and that is why he was so far advanced than anyone else of his time with regards to all of his inventions, most of which couldn't even be made because we didn't have the technology to do so (i.e. airplane, helicopter, etc....).

Also, why he understood the true relationship between Jesus and Mary Magdeleine and the fact they were married and that Jesus was actually just a mortal profit used to create Christianity, especially Catholicism. And, why he understood that Mary was in fact the Holy Grail. Also why he was a leader of the Priory of Sion (in fact, many believe all the members of the Priory are/were aliens).

As I look for my documentation to post here, has anyone else heard of any such theories??

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

Humans are possible of great things. NEVER deny humanity of what it is truly capable of. If we are gonna call all genius' aliens why do you hesitate to call Hitler an Alien? Because only a human is capable of such an atrocity? Or was he just an evil Alien who had it in for the Jews for some crazy reason? It's illogical to think that humans aren't capable of extraordinary things. It's also a little bit of treason on your own species to accredit all the good things to another species.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
...on the last page of this thread is a decent excerpt from somewhere, "unexplained mysteries" something like that.... interesting in the sense that
some of his inventions required plastic prior its arrival obviously.

Read some of DaVinci's notebooks, he was into all kinds of topics, even neurology, one of the first to talk about right/left brain -- amazing!

Any other info on this topic would be cool -- even speculation/stories about him, for any other artists out there -- it's nearly impossible to sketch like him, no?

(still knee deep in the Aliens/UFO stuff -- on about pg 150 out of 270, wanted to get thru this section this weekend, doubt that'll happen but for one of the longest sections here, think I'll be able to do it in under a week w/ the topics I look for.... makes me think of tackling something w/ a lot less content all the easier.)

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hi.
IMHO, this could find a comfortable place either in Skunk Works and in Jokes Puns Pranks, you decide.

First of all, Leonardo's family three and life are WELL KNOWN by everyone who seriously studied him

and besides there are people still alive coming from his family tree.

His life has been the one of a MAN, a genius one of course, a great one of course, but a terrestrial one, with the same troubles of every other human being, even with money problems, more than one time. He did big discoveries and even some big mistakes, terrestrial ones.
He studied in order to find his new discoveries: an alleged already advanced tecnology shouldn't require all the calculations, the projects, the drawings, the models that Leonardo made.
BTW, if someone actually wants to know Leonardo should read all but the Da Vinci code which has been written by someone who needs to study much more about him, since what he wrote is simply ridicolous and otrageous, and this is not my opinion, but FACTS.

Ala battente

Macchina trasformatrice di moto

Assale su rulli

Misura della trasformazione di acqua in vapore

Balista multipla

Nave veloce speronatrice

Barca a propulsione a ruote

Navi a sperone mobile

Battipalo

Pavimentazione di canale

Distillatore a refrigerazione continua

Pompa per sentine e valvola conica

Draga cavafango

Ponte a profilo parabolico

Scavatrice da trincea

Sega idraulica

Gru girevoli

Telaio meccanico

MANKIND and ITALY are proud to have, in their history, such a genius, NOT reptilians, reticulians, grays and so on: anyway, if it's a joke, is a nice one

[edit on 21/10/2007 by internos]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join