It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFAC To March In Louisville Saturday, Kentucky protest LIVE streams.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm referirng to the madness he spouted off at todays rally.

I agree with you 100% that he is a legit whackjob, but that changes nothing to the problems this is and going to create.

I've lived long enough to know, I dont under estimate anyone, even crazy people.

Your right. From the videos I've watched of this fruitcake he's dangerous and reading the replys from his followers which shows how deeply they worship him and I figure it will end in one of two ways: 1) he'll pull a Jonestown massacre type event or 2) He's going to go full ISIS which if he has the huge amount of followers he claims both here in the US and world wide, this could get real ugly real fast.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
Totally agree. This needs to be nipped in the bud asap. You have almost 300 heavily armed uniformed organized and angry people who have sworn allegiance to someone smart enough to try not to sound like a wacko but in my opinion will show no restraint and is heading for disaster. They are not leaving and will return in 4 weeks to march again. Do not take this lightly.

How do you 'nip it in the bud'? Curtail their Constitutional rights?

This site is comical, people get all funny about rights when they agree with them but when they don't they want to go full authoritarian. Fauxservatives strike again.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I wish I trusted the FBI more than I do (this rubs me the wrong way to even say that) insert hoover joke here and all but perhaps I am being racist here who knows. I just mistrust this group more than I do anyone that may be keeping an eye on them. reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Whether you trust them or not they still have their Constitutional rights.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
True enough.a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: bluemooone2
Totally agree. This needs to be nipped in the bud asap. You have almost 300 heavily armed uniformed organized and angry people who have sworn allegiance to someone smart enough to try not to sound like a wacko but in my opinion will show no restraint and is heading for disaster. They are not leaving and will return in 4 weeks to march again. Do not take this lightly.

How do you 'nip it in the bud'? Curtail their Constitutional rights?

This site is comical, people get all funny about rights when they agree with them but when they don't they want to go full authoritarian. Fauxservatives strike again.

I think the trouble is that rational folks can see what he is doing is extreme. His views are way out of whack with real life. When he did the March at Stone Mountain he was saying that it was a giant meeting place for the KKK. It isn't....it is actually a pretty fun family oriented spot that all races go to enjoy year round.

He has now shown his marches are unsafe with this last incident. Easily could have killed a bystander/child if the guy only fired 1 round and wounded 3 people.

This group is dangerous.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
This group is dangerous.

So?

A lot of people in this country are dangerous, I still support their rights.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

This group is dangerous.

So?

A lot of people in this country are dangerous, I still support their rights.

As do I.

This dangerous one happens to have a following of dangerous (even if to themselves) people following him.

This is a extremist group. When exactly do you quit supporting them? Does a innocent bystander dying have to happen? This incident could have set off any number of further issues......innocent bystanders could have been killed, could have hit a second group of armed protesters inciting a much larger shooting, etc.....all for what exactly?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

When exactly do you quit supporting them?

When they do something criminal.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Negligent discharge of a firearm wounding 3 is criminal, regardless of intent. Its why you can be arrested for it.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Negligent discharge of a firearm wounding 3 is criminal, regardless of intent. Its why you can be arrested for it.

So arrest him. The people who don't have poor trigger control can still protest.

I mean, why is this so hard for people to get? We either all have rights or we don't. You either have the Constitution for everyone or you don't. I have no interest in their message but I support their right to say it and carry firearms if they want to.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Oh you mean liek when they were at stone mountain and held white people up for reperations? they didnt get in their face but they made sure their guns were visible and demanded reperation while surrounding cars.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
If they were going out into the communities and threatening to "Kill Whitey" or "Burn it all down" then that would be another problem, but since they haven't then what's the harm?

AM:

Meh, that doesn't bother me as well. As long as they don't act on either.

Agree with both of you. These actions are legit. Hurting someone innocent and harmless with those weapons is war and they need to understand that too. The idea is the "right to protection" not the right to aggression.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Oh you mean liek when they were at stone mountain and held white people up for reperations? they didnt get in their face but they made sure their guns were visible and demanded reperation while surrounding cars.

Oh, those poor saltines. How did they ever deal with people saying that.

Suck it up marys.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

edit on 27-7-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

So for now they seem like that are just what they say they are, and for that I see no issues. If they were going out into the communities and threatening to "Kill Whitey" or "Burn it all down" then that would be another problem, but since they haven't then what's the harm?

Think they gave you what you were asking for. Skip up to the 36:55 mark and he clearly says, if they don't get what they want in four weeks they will burn Lousiville KY down.

edit on 27-7-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

SO attempted robbery is not a good enough crime eh?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

At that point then they will be crossing the line of peaceful people utilizing their rights, to insurrectionists fighting the people and their rights.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

So arrest him. The people who don't have poor trigger control can still protest.

I mean, why is this so hard for people to get? We either all have rights or we don't. You either have the Constitution for everyone or you don't. I have no interest in their message but I support their right to say it and carry firearms if they want to.

I am sure he was arrested.

My issue with this is that apparently those associated have no control of their arms.

What is your position if a innocent bystander gets "winged"?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I am sure he was arrested.

My issue with this is that apparently those associated have no control of their arms.

What is your position if a innocent bystander gets "winged"?

Personally, if one of my kids got "winged"...enjoy....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join