It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFAC To March In Louisville Saturday, Kentucky protest LIVE streams.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It’s always good to see Americans practicing their 2nd amendment rights. I’m sure the NRA will be out in no time to show their support.

My only wish is that they would receive some training in things like muzzle awareness, trigger control, etc. Other than that, no one i know would care about the guns. We take issue with their words.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

finally you admit no actual theft occurred about time.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
finally you admit no actual theft occurred about time.

I never said that something was taken, my whole point was nothing was taken, therefore it couldn't have been armed robbery based on the Georgia statute.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

What are talking about? you said a theft had to occur ?
if you demand a cash payment password at gunpoint, nothing is physically taken and then get arrested would you be charged with armed robbery?

- if the INTENT was to commit theft then it is.
no theft has occurred which you stated there had to be only the intent to commit theft was there.

If you demand someones car keys at gunpoint take the keys is it armed robbery if the intent is not theft but a safety concern ?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

What are talking about? you said a theft had to occur ?

Once again, because you decided to interject yourself into two other people's conversation, I am referring to the allegation the other poster made.

He said it was 'attempted armed robbery (sic)', I said nothing was taken so it wasn't a crime since that statute doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You seem to be missing the point - you pointed out the other poster was wrong in there is no statute to cover attempted armed robbery in Georgia. ok no argument.

I pointed out you said "a Theft had to occur" for it be to Armed Robbery - you are wrong. But can not admit it.

"Theft definition is - the act of stealing; specifically : the felonious taking and removing of personal property with intent to deprive the rightful owner of it."

The statue says the intent to commit theft if you intend to do an act it means it hasn't Occurred therefore the act of stealing doesn't have to occur and you are wrong for saying it does.

you don't arrest an armed robber caught in the act for disturbing the peace because they didn't
successfully steal something do you?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I pointed out you said "a Theft had to occur" for it be to Armed Robbery - you are wrong. But can not admit it.

It does, the statue says the person has to have intent AND take something.

edit on 8-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join