It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.F.O. skeptics are in denial

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Funny you cite people’s interpretation of items, and have no direct scientific proof of any U.F.O. being extraterrestrial.
edit on 27-7-2020 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I've always wondered when the news would come out. My mom is one of the biggest skeptics that I know, but not when it comes to UFO's. But we also saw one in 1988 on the outskirts of the small farm town we grew up in. She watched it hover silently over the tree line for a mile as it followed beside us, then when she pulled into the driveway, it stopped and hovered over the same tree line just across the street and stayed there until we went inside our house. As she backed up to the storage shed so we could unload some hay, I could see it hovering. But when I got out of the truck, she told me to hurry and get inside and was right behind me. I ran to the kitchen window screaming about seeing it but it had gone. I was 9.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Do I exist, Do you?.

What proof do you have other than a lot of Ascii characters appearing on your screen that could come from anywhere even a Paula type learning program (which does not really learn anything just selects from what you type into it to spout it back at you later).

Or an Alexa or a Cortana or Siri or some other learning (they don't learn just the same mechanism of database cross referencing) program.

I know that I am real and that you are but I have no proof that you are.

When Moshe asked the spirit in the burning bush who are you it replied "I am - that I am" or I am whom I am dependent upon your interpretation of it's meaning, usually "I AM" is taken to mean this representation of God, When Yeshua spoke he said before Abraham "I AM", not I was but "I AM".

We that believe in God are also quite good at accepting we may not be his only creations in a universe so vast.

But we are getting off topic here.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Speaking of pyramids... How do you move thousands of 50 to 100 ton stones 500 yards to the top of the other 50 to 100 ton stones you set perfectly in place and etched into perfect squares? 21st century machines can't even etch a stone that size so perfectly. And that doesn't even cover all of the passageways that were purposely formed during the construction.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I didn’t say UFO’s are not a real thing.

I asked for tangible evidence UFO’s are extraterrestrial in nature.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Well now that is a question, for all we know they may be, they could be almost anything.

And by alien I am taking it you mean extra terrestrial because that is a whole other subject, we may even not be the first race to have existed here and perhaps we are not the only one now?.

An ancient Chinese proverb once went like this, the most cunning animal is the one no man has yet seen?.

For it to be Alien as in extra terrestrial such an object would have to have an origin from off the world and in fact includes our own solar system as well as other star system's beyond our own.

Even a previous race long gone could have left object's within our solar system OR moved off the earth, would they still be alien - well to us yes but arguably there Extra Terrestrial status would then be a bit more vague.

So far only Oumuamua could be possible evidence of an verifiably alien vessel but it was so far away we could not prove it was a ship or an asteroid for that matter or a comet just that it was unusually shaped and seemed to accelerate once it left out solar system instead of slowing down due to the expected gravitational drag from our solar system.

Though other than that I can only point you to direct interactions between abductee's such as betty and barney hill whom claimed there captors whom while not human were surprisingly human like and a little like the grey's as well (possible suggestive of shared ancestry - could we be aliens?) and whom when asked were they had come from showed a holographic image of a star system, Betty's later drawing of it seemingly matches the Zeta Reticuli system.

www.express.co.uk...

Of course I have no proof, I have seen a UFO in that I have seen an UNIDENTIFIED flying object but I can not say what or where it was from.

Closer to that we would have to get some samples of material from a supposed UFO and put it through analysis, mass spectrometry and radiological etc and look for isotopes or elements not native or commonly found on earth or for that matter in our own solar system but even that would not be proof.

One may even argue that BELIEVING that they are either alien or non alien without proof is also unscientific, they remain unknown until we have definitive empirical evidence to support such a claim.

And of course there are other possible sources such as our own government's among other's.

edit on 27-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

So? Just human innuendo then. No actual scientific evidence. Got it.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

After a weekend of extensive research/study after a period of being highly skeptical..... I can now say with 100% confidence that the

Wilson/Davis Documents are Indeed Real

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...
edit on 27-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I completely concur. It’s gonna be very tough to SELL your Critical Thinking
courses and books when what drew everyone to it was UFOS or 9/11.
On the upside purchasing radio telescopes will be very cheap or free.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I can't believe I am going to say this but: I am starting to think the Alien Autopsy might have been real...these documents below are almost impossible to fake:

imgur.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

IF it was then it was the ultimate act of disrespect, treating a sentient being that may have never shown us any aggression like a laboratory specimen to be dissected.

IF it was real then given how our internet can probably be tapped into by these entity's and if they have seen one of there own being so treated then I suspect there estimate of us has dropped several point's at least.

I certainly hope it was fake but it was very well done.

Now do not get me wrong if they had shown aggression toward us an autopsy on an already dead alien hostile would be fine in my appreciation since the more we know the better we are prepared but if it was just some unfortunate camper out for a day trip from there home in some other solar system (better and faster camper's than we have) then it was an act of aggression on our part and an unwarranted one that is highly shameful to our entire race.

That said they don't always look like human's like that female humanoid did, heard of the incident in Russia were the soldiers got turned to stone - these do however fit the usual humanoid big heads and eye's description but were armed this time.
anomalien.com...

One in which they did not fit this profile and were rather more robot was the infamous but non lethal Scottish incident from the 1970s.

www.earthlymission.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Speaking of pyramids... How do you move thousands of 50 to 100 ton stones 500 yards to the top of the other 50 to 100 ton stones you set perfectly in place and etched into perfect squares?

A thousand years of practice?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: neoholographic

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Why does the torso not have any muscular structure?

edit on 27-7-2020 by UltimaRatio1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

I can't believe I am going to say this but: I am starting to think the Alien Autopsy might have been real...these documents below are almost impossible to fake:

imgur.com...
Mirageman made a great thread on that topic:

Kit Green, the Alien Autopsy and the Men Who Stared at Notes

What Dr. Green actually confirms in his own words in the memo is;

"The video is real...”the body was not human"..."..the body looked pretty fake.."

Assuming this memo really was sent to Bob Bigelow then it would appear that Davis and Green were perpetuating a hoax with Bob Bigelow the recipient wouldn’t it?

Great job mirageman.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: celltypespecific

imgur.com...
Mirageman made a great thread on that topic:

Kit Green, the Alien Autopsy and the Men Who Stared at Notes

What Dr. Green actually confirms in his own words in the memo is;

"The video is real...”the body was not human"..."..the body looked pretty fake.."

Assuming this memo really was sent to Bob Bigelow then it would appear that Davis and Green were perpetuating a hoax with Bob Bigelow the recipient wouldn’t it?

Great job mirageman.

Ok I will check out the thread.
But this was leaked by the same person who leaked the Davis/Wilson Document..
www.reddit.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Enter the mirror mentality = entertainment

Anything out there, we have created.. Servitors etc

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Theres a few things to remember when diving into this bottomless rabbit hole. Going along with the narrative that UFO sightings, abduction testimonies, alleged possession of complete crafts or unknown materials needs to be looked at with certain understandings.
First off, assuming again that the "UFOs" are actual, real life objects and not hallucinations, it is just as possible they are of interdimensional origin as interstellar origin. Either one still would be a worldchanging revelation.
Next, it needs to be realized that at this point, it is more than likely the government is NOT in possession of much of any technology recovered or the information derived from it. Black budget,compartmentalized, deep state programs run by corporations making up the "military industrial complex" would long ago have been put in charge of the research and investigations involved as they are not bound by the same rules and laws binding the governments hands in continuing the secrecy of the matter at all costs. So even if they wanted to tell all, its quite possible, the government dosent have access to or knowledge of the big picture anyways.
This one bugs me. Its often said that if these were real, someone would have come out and said something by now. And many, many, high ranking individuals have, at great risk and with very little personal benefit to themselves done just that. All ya gotta do is look it up.
There are in fact multiple, authenticated government documents addressing the UFO phenomenon and how it has been taken very seriously, available to view at any time. Again, all ya gotta do is look it up.
These things compounded with the bazillions of sightings, testimonies, photos, videos, recordings, etc, adds up to a situation that would get you the chair if you were up against it in court.
When the reality of the subject, at this point, is outright denied or belittled by any agency that would, if any, be the ones in the know, they only end up looking ridiculous in the face of the mountains of evidence compiled. The thought that a technology that could outperform our most advanced aircrafts or render our nuclear forces useless and not a credible threat, therefore of no military interest is laughable.
So anyways, there some more fuel to the fire....is what it is.....what it all comes down to in the end is that as sure as one may be, until theres actually something physical to study, you can only do so much....

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: LSU2018

Speaking of pyramids... How do you move thousands of 50 to 100 ton stones 500 yards to the top of the other 50 to 100 ton stones you set perfectly in place and etched into perfect squares?

A thousand years of practice?

With power drill's, stone cutting high speed circular saws of some kind.
www.theglobaleducationproject.org...
You know the Egyptian antiquities department is corrupt it's former head Dr Zawass was accused of stealing antiquities himself but given how much money is involved behind the scenes may still make a come back in the future.
news.artnet.com...

There are a great many mysteries in Egypt, the so called Ossirion may have been buried even during the time of dynastic Egypt and could be older than the known - or at least acknowledged - Egyptian civilization's.
The same may be true of the sphynx and the dream stelae never claimed to be a record of the pyramid's building but of there renovation (so new casing stones on perhaps already ancient monument's - those casing stones were then looted by the Arabs for there mosques).

www.youtube.com...

It is quite possible that the dynastic Egyptians merely inherited and renovated many more ancient sites though this is unacceptable to the devotee's of current theory about the past.

What could have melted stone step's, they are sand stone so should have been worn but melted? perhaps the wall's were later re-carved by the later dynastic Egyptians if the site is much older and it may just be so since a recent discovery suggests the floor of the temple is actually the roof of an older temple.
An asteroid impact in the desert, there is melted glass but no crater, so maybe an air burst, lightning unlikely though that can create glass in desert sand so what, well just maybe an ancient war?.
www.disclose.tv...

How may a past advanced civilization tie in to possible UFO visitation perhaps from another star system or a legacy of a previous civilization (which may not be completely extinct therefore), well if they had radio communications as we do today then just maybe it took a very long time to get there but someone who could either get here faster or started on there way here a very long time ago may be here now.

If they took a long time getting here the civilization they detected may have been long gone when they reached us but they still found sentient life and in a nod to the ancient alien believers perhaps they chose to save the very thing they had come seeking, there brothers (but not by blood) among the stars and so nurtured our return to a civilized state (I do not believe this to be the case but it is an interesting take on the idea).
The so called Eltanin antenna three miles down in the ocean of the southern most point of south America could possibly be a remnant of such a lost ancient civilization, perhaps it was once land were it is not in the deep before some change occurred in the earth's history.

OR as sceptics claim it could be a sea sponge though I doubt that explanation.
At 3.06 if you pause the video and look to it's right there are two almost oblong features that look almost like building's or the ruin's of such at an oblique angle seen from above.

edit on 27-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I didn’t say UFO’s are not a real thing.

I asked for tangible evidence UFO’s are extraterrestrial in nature.

It's called deduction and it's unfortunately necessary a lot even in science. It appears UFO's are highly advanced to the point they couldn't have been created by humans so the other options is aliens or us from the future which is still alien(ish). Do you have tangible evidence UFO's are made by humans of our current time?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join