It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yea, you're probably right. They're too stupid. Reminds me of someone in past life.

Re Q4585: Pawpaws sent me...

Q4582: Caught...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
LOL I just got banned from the "nonewnormal" reddit forums. No reason given. A forum dedicated to us reasonable non-maskers and I got banned.

Last forum standing: ATS.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
LOL I just got banned from the "nonewnormal" reddit forums. No reason given. A forum dedicated to us reasonable non-maskers and I got banned.

Oh LC. Let me guess. You went in all guns ablazin’?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Oh LC. Let me guess. You went in all guns ablazin’?

It's reddit, why would I hold back? LOL.

Also, *infested* with trolls. The whole forum was probably controlled opposition.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
When memes become reality...

Fox35 Investigates

Flashback...

CDC’s failed coronavirus tests were tainted with coronavirus, feds confirm

A federal investigation found CDC researchers not following protocol.
Say it isn't so...💣

The contamination did not spread the virus to people, but it made test results uninterpretable, and—because testing is crucial for containment efforts—it lost the country invaluable time to get ahead of the advancing pandemic.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wait ... if the tests are unreliable, how do we even know there is an "advancing pandemic"?

In other words, there is zero credible evidence of a covid virus because there's no credible test for it. Can't trust the tests, so there's literally no way to see if there's a virus.

LOL this is probably what got me banned from reddit - logic and common sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Wait ... if the tests are unreliable, how do we even know there is an "advancing pandemic"?

In other words, there is zero credible evidence of a covid virus because there's no credible test for it. Can't trust the tests, so there's literally no way to see if there's a virus.

WWCD

This is 100% a FF to use this weak bug to derail Trump.

edit on 17-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I thought Trump slapped him around pretty good.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
POTUS latest tweet timestamp and delta give Qpost links:

Corrupt Joe Biden wants to defund our police. He may use different words, but when you look at his pact with Crazy Bernie, and other things, that’s what he wants to do. It would destroy America!

Timestamp of 07:24:50 PM/19:24:50 links to:
Q724 Future news will highlight. Note "The Hunt For" was dropped. Details matter.

Q2450 We are going to show you a new world. Those who are blind will soon see the light. A beautiful brave new world lies ahead. We take this journey together. One step at a time. WWG1WGA!

Delta of 01:49:10 links to:
Q149 USA Freedom Flag Photo: 1497021851029.png

Q49 Sen Grassley and Uranium One

Q10 Clinton Foundation Investigation

Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q1, Q24, Q28, Q38, Q194, Q526, Q1924, Q3124

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Well, in fairness the guy who invented the PCR test said it shouldn't be used for the purpose it is now being used for. So, there is a test, it just isn't any good at testing. Given that, test results may vary, but trust the science because "science is real." And something something people are dying.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Port Chicago disaster of July 17, 1944 was a deadly munitions explosion at the Port Chicago Naval Magazine in Port Chicago, California, United States. Munitions detonated while being loaded onto a cargo vessel bound for the Pacific Theater of Operations, killing 320 sailors and civilians and injuring 390 others. Most of the dead and injured were enlisted African American sailors.

The reported death number of "320" was the number on the police car that was at the scene of George Floyd's Mercedes Benz ML320 where he was killed on the corner of 38th Street and Chicago Avenue.

Death = 38 (we're also on page 38)

The Chicago disaster happened in ’44 and George Floyd was killed by 44 year old officer on the 44th Parallel North.

Also, "Port Chicago" has a gematria value 56, and Septenary & Chaldean value of 44. "Black Lives Matter" has a gematria of 56, and Kabbalah value of 201 (Baal Gates - Event 201) and 2020 is 56 years after the Civil Rights Act.

July 17, 2020, is the 44 and 64 date, and this month it has connections to 17 as well as 28, meaning it connects to 17, 28, 44 and 64, all the base gematria values of 'kill'.

July 17, 2020 is also 33 days after Donald Trump’s 74th birthday.

July 17 or 7/17 or 17/7
The Jesuit Order = 177
Mind Body Spirit = 177
People of the Sun = 177
Temple of Artemis = 177
George Walker Bush = 177
Eye in the triangle = 177

Its also 197 days after the death of Soleimani.
197 = 45th prime
Trump #45.

IDK where I'm going with this but the numbers game is endless.

July 17, 1918, Bolsheviks ritually murdered ruler Tsar Nicholas II and his family. The daughters were then stabbed with bayonets and finally shot at close range in their heads. History is little fuzzy on how this murder mayhem went down.

The Secret War in Korea [PDF] - published 17 July 1968.

Lastly, July 17 1989 was the first public flight of the "B-2 Spirit" Stealth Bomber (s/n 82-1066 / AV-1) from Palmdale to Edwards AFB.

edit on 17-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

In The Batter's Box...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I will ask the dumb question.
How the eff do you inadvertently contaminate test kits with the ‘deadly’ virus for which you are testing?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think the simple answer is - you don’t. There is something really nefarious going on in this country. These are not mistakes. There are no coincidences. What we have is yet another coordinated effort from somebody.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I will ask the dumb question.
How the eff do you inadvertently contaminate test kits with the ‘deadly’ virus for which you are testing?

Define “inadvertently”

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Agree, coordinated team of rogue state actors who require a double tap strike.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: carewemust

There's a lot of speculation going on regarding those words from President Trump yesterday. In What context was that speech... what was the event?

President Trump delivers remarks on Rolling Back Regulations to Help All Americans - full transcript w/video. Link is Que'd just before the "8 weeks" part.

Thank-you! Starting next Tuesday July 21st will be the first "boom" of some kind from this administration. Over the past month, I've seen a lot of references to July 21st. Something big mentioned by (the alleged) JFK, jr., and also from the DOJ regarding the Flynn case, I believe.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Both short yet Important, 1st hear from 3:59
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
That would work, but I'd prefer OFFICIAL disclosure of the Covid-19 conspiracy, and the Vindman-Ciaramella-Atkinson-Schiff conspiracy to impeach President Trump.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
What are these references to "Karen" that I've seen in recent weeks. Yesterday, the mayor of Chicago (in a swipe) called the White House Press Secretary "Karen".

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join