It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good news about the Wuhan Flu (being suppressed)

page: 1

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What is working for Taiwan and Singapore?
Singapore to date, has 45,961 infected with 26 deaths out of 5.6 million people (2017).
That amount of deaths is almost the capacity of a school bus.
Minnesota has a population of 5.6 million people ( 2018 ) www.statista.com...
and to date has over 1500 deaths from the China flu. www.health.state.mn.us...

Taiwan has a population of 23.7 million people (2018). According to Johns Hopkins, they have 451 Wuhan flu infected, with 7 deaths.
The combined population of Georgia and Illinois is a little over 23 million people. Illinois has over 7150 deaths and 152,900 infected.

Singapore and Taiwan are using a steroid called Dexamethasone. The steroid that is being used by the Texas MD is Budesonide.
According to the Singapore MOH, “Current evidence on the efficacy and safety of dexamethasone for treating COVID-19 infection is limited. No firm scientific conclusion can be made,although the drug appears to be effective in severely ill patients with COVID-19based on preliminary data.” www.moh.gov.sg...(24-june-2020).pdf

Now, there is this Texas MD.
Listen to what he says!

So he is curing ALL his patients with Nebulized Budesonide, Zithromax, and Zinc.
The differance is actually what the good Doctor says. Budesonide is inhaled directly to the lungs, while Dexamethasone is injected into the veins.
Comparison Between Budesonide and Dexamethasone Treatments. clinicaltrials.gov...

edit on V592020Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 12 Jul 2020 14:59:57 -05001 by Violater1 because: ]opkrgu0

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Sounds like there are now at least 4 alternative treatments over expensive experimental vaccines, anti-bodies and anti-viral medications. Probably many more if one looked hard enough.

It seems to me that we have enough tools right now to bring up the recovered rate and bring down the death toll. Personal health, nutrition, keeping sanitary, masks, social distancing, along with these alternate treatments would go far to get this pandemic under control.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Bartlett said that patients tell him they feel immediate relief.

Snort a steroid and you feel better. Imagine that. Isn't that what asthma inhalers do?

www.cbs7.com...

“When we go look at a study,” Odessa Regional Medical Center Chief Medical Officer Rohith Saravanan said, “If they say ‘oh five cases, all solved. Magic pill. Silver bullet’, well that’s not how science works. You take thousands and thousands of patients across multiple countries, multiple sites, you blind them, you control certain people, certain treatments. And then you compare the groups. It’s not that he’s doing something wrong. He’s sharing what he found could be useful to the scientific community.”
Yes.
edit on 7/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Hey, thanks a ton for this information, V. I will share with the folks at work here locally, at a minimum

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
They knew about this back in late Feb/early March.

I take Budesonide daily. It's in very common asthma and COPD medicines. If you listen to the commercials for these medicines you will hear that there is a risk of death associated with them. It's because they make lung infections worse.

So when Covid first came out, I was freaking out a little. But around March, I read a study out of China showing people with COPD didn't had a very low death rate from COVID. You would think they would have a very high rate but their rate was actually very very low compared with the general population.

Even my long-term doctor (who is the head of Allergy and Immunology of a well known teaching hospital) told me in early June there's evidence asthma medicine offers protection.

But I keep hearing asthma is a risk factor but none of the studies support it. There's a study starting in July but it should have started back in March.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Great video.

I wish more people were like that doctor.

edit on 7-13-2020 by Zona because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wuhan Flu eh? Supressed eh?

I would think with that title you wouldn't even believe Covid-19 is real?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

It is very real.
One of my patients died from the China Flu, last week!
So yes, it is very real.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

It is very real.
So yes, it is very real.

Are you a Dentist? Cause pretty sure you're not a Dr...

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It is very real.
So yes, it is very real.

You don't even realize how ignorant your comment is.
Dentist's have either a DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) or DMD (Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry or Doctor of Dental Medicine). They are the same degrees.
Just take you vaccine and go away Karen.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So he is curing ALL his patients with Nebulized Budesonide, Zithromax, and Zinc.

If true, then nebulizing (a very dilute solution of saline and) oregano oil should work miracles on this thing. My Dad uses that to treat his (sometimes sever) lung infections with tremendous success (it works within minutes on infections that cause constant hacking and coughing for hours on end. The coughing literally stops within a minute of starting nebulizing.

originally posted by: Phage
Snort a steroid and you feel better. Imagine that.

What a #ing moronic thing to say.

So... you're against it because... you don't like snorting things?

If it relieves the symptoms and saves their life, wtf do you care whether it is 'like snorting a steroid'?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It is very real.
So yes, it is very real.

You don't even realize how ignorant your comment is.
Dentist's have either a DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) or DMD (Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry or Doctor of Dental Medicine). They are the same degrees.
Just take you vaccine and go away Karen.

You're not a Dr. at least not one of any reputation or worth, chiropractor maybe?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

It is very real.
So yes, it is very real.

Let's guess. A young healthy 20 something, right?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

It is very real.
So yes, it is very real.

Let's guess. A young healthy 20 something, right?

I can't say (HIPAA), but since this sad death, NONE of the patients I work with have died from CoVID. Our facility, for the last month, maintains between 22 and 25 CoVID positive patients (I'm not sure on how or where New Mexico gets it's data, but our cases are low). Last week and this week, we discharged two patients. Recently though, I was in ER when several pediatric patients and an adult patient came in. One of them tested positive. I am following them.

top topics

join