It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4th industrial revolution A Disturbing Glimpse Into The Future: Bill Gates, Elon Musk

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Welcome everyone, thanks for tuning in and congratulations! If you are reading or watching this, that means you have officially survived the first half of 2020. Something tells me, the second half will be just as crazy, if not more crazy than the first half was.

In this report we will be taking a glimpse of what the not too distant future may look like. Yes some of this will be speculation, but it is speculation projecting forward based on the facts we have today.

To be clear, the road humanity is being led down does not look very human at all according to the social engineers AKA technocrats who are deciding and dictating what the future of humanity looks like for us, we have no say according to the elite.

Watch this report and decide for yourself, will humanity benefit from this projected future? or will this digitalized system of control be the final nail in the coffin of free will and expression of individuality.

The 4th industrial revolution A Disturbing Glimpse Into The Future: Bill Gates, Elon Musk

the 4th industrial revolution could be the reason behind the covid release and the massive world wide inflation of the real death figures the 4th industrial revolution is very real i encourage you to have a look your self

for me this is a definite no go i know a lot of people out there will embrace this as they dont seam to want to be a natural human how nature intended us to be

a cashless society is an enslaved society and must be resisted at all costs even with your life better to die fighting than submit freely i think 2020 is going to be the year they try and enforce this up on us stay tuned and for them who do want to resist dont worry you are not alone since 2012 their has been a massive awaking around the world .

youtu.be...
edit on 11-7-2020 by seethetruth because: couldn't see link to youtube video

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: seethetruth

Wrong....the Global Agenda aimed @ destroying Natures reality has been remediated....yes there will be another Technological Revolution based upon truth not lies.....and no there are on;y a very very few Rainbow Unicorn confused people out there wandering around right now in a state of moral dissonance...... they were just used by the Evil cabal their numbers did not grow only the propoganda surrounding the conjob grew the Masses remained true to Nature and to Humanity...but they will all come home once the Kitchen is cleaned up and they know right from wrong again....that right WE ARE TAKING THEM ALL BACK INTO OUR FOLD......because we leave no Man Woman or Child behind.....everything else we shall remediate or nature shall do it by proxy.

A.I IS A SCAM.....nothing even comes close to meeting the Human mind in the middle never mind equalling it to any level at all....it will never happen.

The world will soon be in a state of Abundance....the PLANET has been in a suppressed state of Abundance for hundreds of years because all of Humanity has worked so hard to put us there but a select few Money Mongers have sucked the very lifeblood out of that immense Humanitarian effort and tried to funnel all of that energy and good to their evil Empire....it did not work....they have failed....it is over....this is the Big Cleanup..... change is NOT COMING IT HAS ALREADY ARRIVED AND EMBEDDED ITSELF......we just dont remember what Freedom feels like anymore...but we soon will.

What We Learn One We Learn ALL
WWL1WLA
Sola Virtus Invicta
edit on 11-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Wrong....the Global Agenda aimed @ destroying Natures reality has been remediated....yes there will be another Technological Revolution based upon truth not lies.....and no there are on;y a very very few Rainbow Unicorn confused people out there wandering around right now in a state of moral dissonance...... they were just used by the Evil cabal their numbers did not grow only the propoganda surrounding the conjob grew the Masses remained true to Nature and to Humanity...but they will all come home once the Kitchen is cleaned up and they know right from wrong again....that right WE ARE TAKING THEM ALL BACK INTO OUR FOLD......because we leave no Man Woman or Child behind.....everything else we shall remediate or nature shall do it by proxy.

A.I IS A SCAM.....nothing even comes close to meeting the Human mind in the middle never mind equalling it to any level at all....it will never happen.

The world will soon be in a state of Abundance....the PLANET has been in a suppressed state of Abundance for hundreds of years because all of Humanity has worked so hard to put us there but a select few Money Mongers have sucked the very lifeblood out of that immense Humanitarian effort and tried to funnel all of that energy and good to their evil Empire....it did not work....they have failed....it is over....this is the Big Cleanup..... change is NOT COMING IT HAS ALREADY ARRIVED AND EMBEDDED ITSELF......we just dont remember what Freedom feels like anymore...but we soon will.

What We Learn One We Learn ALL
WWL1WLA
Sola Virtus Invicta

what signs are you looking at to say it has already began and embedded its self ?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I just need to know what stocks to buy? Tesla and Microsoft?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I just need to know what stocks to buy? Tesla and Microsoft?

haha like i said some will embrace it

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

What is that energy that pops that great idea into your head, is it the same energy that that guides the bad decisions, is there a bad decision?
This new world can look bleak however what if it turns out it is exactly how you imagined it to be. If you want it to be less bleak.
Imagine it so.
Two spheres are converging the madness will increase, believe nothing.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox

What is that energy that pops that great idea into your head, is it the same energy that that guides the bad decisions, is there a bad decision?
This new world can look bleak however what if it turns out it is exactly how you imagined it to be. If you want it to be less bleak.
Imagine it so.
Two spheres are converging the madness will increase, believe nothing.

its not about imaging it , its the world thats been ushered in with out consent

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Never in the history of mankind has there been so much information available to so many.
But the value of this information is in steep decline.

There's plenty on offer, but no one is buying it anymore
Everybody wants to speak their mind, but no one is listening

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Wait till we harness fusion and enter the golden age.

It's meant to solve a lot of the worlds' problems, yet I just see it being used with corruption against us, again.

Negative outlook I know, but I'm just going by what I've seen and read over the last couple decades.

Look around you, do you see things/(society) improving? Even before covid and the riots?

I've seen technology improving, but not society.

The world is a mess due to corruption, it has to STOP.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Sign me up for the Mark of he Beast, I want to make videos with my arm too.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: seethetruth

Consent?

Did you need consent to post your opinion?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

a cashless society is an enslaved society

I hear similar statements like this a lot. Would you mind explaining to me how taking cash out of the system makes us anymore enslaved than we already are?

since 2012 their has been a massive awaking around the world.

Really? Were we all asleep before 2012 then?
edit on 08/06/82 by jamespond because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"The Grim Knight. Even his bullets shoot bullets...ot not just the guns though, no, on his world he has Wayne Enterprises weaponized. Chips in your gps, valves in your water filtration. Your mini van drives off a bridge, you never know who kill you."
-Batman who laughs
edit on 11-7-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

I hear similar statements like this a lot. Would you mind explaining to me how taking cash out of the system makes us anymore enslaved than we already are?

I’m not trying to be rude, but if you had enough cash to survive six months of the apocalypse on hand or somewhere safe besides the bank you would never ask that.
I won’t even go into how much more difficult it makes authorities to trace where you’re spending your money.
edit on 11-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I’m not trying to be rude, but if you had enough cash to survive six months of the apocalypse on hand or somewhere safe besides the bank you would never ask that.

Who TF wants cash in the apocalypse?

If that happens you need the Three A's: Armaments, Ammunition and Alcohol.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

since 2012 their has been a massive awaking around the world.

Really? Were we all asleep before 2012 then?

because when you are a cashless society they can control your buying and selling freeze your accounts and take money from you with cash they cant do this as its physically in your possession

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Consent?

Did you need consent to post your opinion?

what are you talking about

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Who TF wants cash in the apocalypse?

The winners. If when you’ve got that much cash, it goes without saying that you’ve already got the guns and ammo...plus I plan on having women in my apocalypse.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I won’t even go into how much more difficult it makes authorities to trace where you’re spending your money.

in the apocalypse nothing will matter only food and water which is actually free humans are the only species that pays for it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join