It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4th industrial revolution A Disturbing Glimpse Into The Future: Bill Gates, Elon Musk

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: seethetruth

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: jamespond

a cashless society is an enslaved society

I hear similar statements like this a lot. Would you mind explaining to me how taking cash out of the system makes us anymore enslaved than we already are?

I’m not trying to be rude, but if you had enough cash to survive six months of the apocalypse on hand or somewhere safe besides the bank you would never ask that.
I won’t even go into how much more difficult it makes authorities to trace where you’re spending your money.

in the apocalypse nothing will matter only food and water which is actually free humans are the only species that pays for it

You’re talking some mad max fantasy. I’m talking how it will really go down. Money will always have value. The new currency will be based on the old.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

a cashless society is an enslaved society

I hear similar statements like this a lot. Would you mind explaining to me how taking cash out of the system makes us anymore enslaved than we already are?

I’m not trying to be rude, but if you had enough cash to survive six months of the apocalypse on hand or somewhere safe besides the bank you would never ask that.
I won’t even go into how much more difficult it makes authorities to trace where you’re spending your money.

in the apocalypse nothing will matter only food and water which is actually free humans are the only species that pays for it

You’re talking some mad max fantasy. I’m talking how it will really go down. Money will always have value. The new currency will be based on the old.

what kind of apocalypse are you talking about then enlighten me

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The mark of the beast is going to be Elon Musks brain chip that he talked about on Joe Rogans podcast.

Apparently the brain chip will perform miracles; making paralyzed people walk again, making blind people see again, and curing epilepsy and lots of things (and I hope my type 1 diabetes too). In addition to all of that Elon Musk said that the brain chip will one day allow us to communicate telepathically. I did enjoy his explanation of how information/data is not delivered securely via language making it inefficient, and how the brain chip will help us all understand one another and deliver information to one another without the obstruction of language.

Elon Musk is the antichrist. I hope so anyway. I kinda like Elon Musk, and hope he is happy. He's kinda cute and awkward and weird.
edit on 11-7-2020 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
But the billionaires and such are not controlling events, think of it as chess, the sheep are pawns, Kings and Queens are the billionaires etc. We are all being played by a mysterious hand. a reply to: seethetruth

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
Elon Musk is the antichrist.

No he isn't.

You've met the Anti-Christ however. Several times.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox
But the billionaires and such are not controlling events, think of it as chess, the sheep are pawns, Kings and Queens are the billionaires etc. We are all being played by a mysterious hand. a reply to: seethetruth

its only a mysterious hand if you haven't realised whos doing it yet

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LOL. I hope you're the antichrist. Bringer of Light, pls perform miracles on my body... I readily accept your mark.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No he isn't.

who do you believe to be the ant Christ ?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: seethetruth

Define "natural". The technology that is made by human comes from nature. Its made of matter, not some woo from another dimension, whatever it could means. The only thing that may not be from physical matter, but from which it is express from, is the logic in electrical component.

The pattern it follows is strictly from the mind, but it still takes electric pulses to actually express it to the machine. So really, I don't know what exactly is "unnatural" about technology? Care to develop on that?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnorantGod

Define "natural". The technology that is made by human comes from nature. Its made of matter, not some woo from another dimension, whatever it could means. The only thing that may not be from physical matter, but from which it is express from, is the logic in electrical component.

The pattern it follows is strictly from the mind, but it still takes electric pulses to actually express it to the machine. So really, I don't know what exactly is "unnatural" about technology? Care to develop on that?

i will give you a clue man made is not natural or nature

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

***spoiler*** the Demiurge.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i just read how epsteen was heavily investing in sex robots.
i HATE robots.

and i hate sex robots, because i personally know friends who will never venture out once they 'buy' a girlfriend or boyfriend.

they will give up.

look, hitting on chicks is hard, but even when you fail, its awesome.

i do not care how real a sex robot is, its still a nintendo and not a chick.
and i know useful idiots, who will enjoy being married to a nintendo.

the dystopian world the nationless families want, is horrifying.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No he isn't.

Thanks Obama.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Tracing is so much easier for them than it used to be. Almost every home, store, and corner has CCT, and some have audio surveillance. In some cases it is easier to find the lone straggle than the one among thousands.

Maryland Surveillance Video and Audio Recording Legal Regulations
edit on 11-7-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox
***spoiler*** the Demiurge.

i dont understand what this is in reply to can you quote it

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Why? We come from nature, why things we make or do not be from nature?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Tracing is so much easier for them than it used to be. Almost every home, store, and corner has CCT, and some have audio surveillance. In some case it is easier find the lone straggle than the one among thousands.

Maryland Surveillance Video and Audio Recording Legal Regulations

same in uk even asda has face recognition

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnorantGod

Why? We come from nature, why things we make or do not be from nature?

because anything we do or make is what we have created and is not natural take giving birth for example we dont create the baby nature does we only play a part in it a very fun part.. a mobile phone is not natural we couldn't get all the components of a phone and put them in a bag and expect nature to make a mobile phone for us

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

what are you talking about

Consent, obviously.

If you don't need consent for your own actions why would anybody else? And why? Just because you don't like it?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

what are you talking about

Consent, obviously.

If you don't need consent for your own actions why would anybody else? And why? Just because you don't like it?

did you watch the video or understand the post ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join