It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4th industrial revolution A Disturbing Glimpse Into The Future: Bill Gates, Elon Musk

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnorantGod
a reply to: seethetruth

Well, electronical chips mechanics are similar to some brains mechanics. Is it "natural"? Yes, because it follows the strict laws and logos of "nature". Is it a good idea is another aspect.

It isn't a "stupid debate" to discuss about what is "natural" and what isn't. You put it yourself in the OP for the matter.

you obviously need help that i cant give you

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I couldn't care less what some poster that try to make me gob his opinion thinks about my mental state. I need help? So be it. Now, still no revelant information about your argument on human "unnatural" magic crafting skill?
edit on 7 11 2020 by IgnorantGod because: pesky faults

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
I disagree. Money is the root of all evil.

I think seethetruth means a "cashless society" as a society with no physical money, not a society without money.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Wait, what? That makes even less sense.
Thats like saying digital photos are not photos. Only physical photos are real

Didnt he get the memo? If you want untraceable cash flow, we use bitcoin now son. Welcome to 2020

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

That's what I think he's saying, I may be wrong, obviously.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: Jubei42

That's what I think he's saying, I may be wrong, obviously.

no physical money is better well no money would be even better as it has no real value go back to trading in gold this could actually happen when everyone is forced to be physically cash free

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

the cash is only a small part of it most of the reply's to this thread are about my words and nothing of substance about the video and its content where have all the good ATS members gone

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Most post are indeed about your words and not about the video.
See how this works here is you tell us in your own words what you'd like to discuss and not rely too heavily on what others have said.
I know, it's not easy, but that's why OPs that put time into theirs are much appreciated here on ATS. I know I'm certainly not one of them, so don't feel bad

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

From what I have seen in my 17 years on ATS (one as a lurker and 16 as a member), people's answers are mostly related to the way the opening post is written, if you explain exactly what is the topic and point to the problems you think should be discussed people's answers will be (mostly) related to the topic.

On the other hand, if the opening post is written in a way that makes most people not able to identify a clear topic of discussion the answers will be all over the place, and the way the tread starter answers those posts helps or makes things worse.

That's why I have made so few threads in all these years, as I know I am not able to write a clear opening post that will create an interesting discussion.

On topic, I now watched almost half of the video, and what I saw was the same thing I have seen many times, the usual pointing to a few people/organisations that are considered as "bad" while the presenter shows as proof his/her own opinion in previous situations. The fact that it starts with a cartoon that really presents the "smart tattoo" as a weapon from the "bad side" shows that this is not some kind of plan from said "bad side", as if it was they would not allow something like that to be presented to a young public, preparing them to be against such technology.

So, in my opinion, we are seeing another case of some guy on the Internet giving too much importance to himself and trying to get more views/likes/money from it.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

From what I have seen in my 17 years on ATS (one as a lurker and 16 as a member), people's answers are mostly related to the way the opening post is written, if you explain exactly what is the topic and point to the problems you think should be discussed people's answers will be (mostly) related to the topic.

On the other hand, if the opening post is written in a way that makes most people not able to identify a clear topic of discussion the answers will be all over the place, and the way the tread starter answers those posts helps or makes things worse.

That's why I have made so few threads in all these years, as I know I am not able to write a clear opening post that will create an interesting discussion.

On topic, I now watched almost half of the video, and what I saw was the same thing I have seen many times, the usual pointing to a few people/organisations that are considered as "bad" while the presenter shows as proof his/her own opinion in previous situations. The fact that it starts with a cartoon that really presents the "smart tattoo" as a weapon from the "bad side" shows that this is not some kind of plan from said "bad side", as if it was they would not allow something like that to be presented to a young public, preparing them to be against such technology.

So, in my opinion, we are seeing another case of some guy on the Internet giving too much importance to himself and trying to get more views/likes/money from it.

thanks for the first decent reply if you get time do watch the rest as he shows you what's already been made the cartoon was taken from what is already taking place a lot of time they put stuff in cartoons to get the kids minds ready for things and the 4th industrial revolution is well under way

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

Most post are indeed about your words and not about the video.
See how this works here is you tell us in your own words what you'd like to discuss and not rely too heavily on what others have said.
I know, it's not easy, but that's why OPs that put time into theirs are much appreciated here on ATS. I know I'm certainly not one of them, so don't feel bad

i thought it would of been pretty obvious by the title what the post was about i do feel ATS has gone down hill a bit since i was last on i couldn't even find any good posts on covid

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join