It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another broad daylight terrorist execution in NYC claims a father. (graphic)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So, build a wall, drain the swamp, stop murder, call me sceptical on his abilities.

So the left fights tooth and nail for 3 plus years to NOT build the wall, NOT drain the swamp at all cost, and now you suggest Trump backed out of his promises?

No, never said that at all, just saying he writes cheques he has no ability to cash, he says things, without much understanding of what he can actually do. Really, just poking the "Trump need to swoop in and fix this"

I'm not a trump fan, but New York state, and especially new York city would fight tooth and mail to prevent him from helping in that deep blue # hole of a city.

Just like they'd fight any law allowing that dead guy to have had a chance to defend himself.
Or any of the bystanders to defend him.
Yet the guy in the car had a car, and a handgun- both not exactly easy things to get legally in those parts.

Poor kid. Maybe she'll grow up to be a Batman of sorts... More likely selling drugs for the guy who just shot her dad, though.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt
I don't disagree. t's a terrible situation, and it's a sad fact of life in the big city. You can't fix it, in my opinion.

And, damn, that poor kid

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Really? This shooting was political? I'd wager he knew his shooter and his shooter knew him.

This wasn't political.

Did I say it was political...lol

The Far left narrative is political and is a anti-cop, de-fund the police, limit police to do their jobs efficiently, take tools away from the police, cut forces, have any cop shooting of a black person instantly removed from the force and charges given etc etc. Yep this is all political.

What is not political...

Emboldening bad people to think they can do crime with little repercussion now. We also see cops either quitting or getting the "blue flu" and just not working. These repercussions are coming from this anti-cop narrative.

edit on 8-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Really? This shooting was political? I'd wager he knew his shooter and his shooter knew him.

This wasn't political.

Did I say it was political...lol

The Far left narrative is political and is a anti-cop, de-fund the police, limit police to do their jobs efficiently, take tools away from the police, cut forces, have any cop shooting of a black person instantly removed from the force and charges given etc etc. Yep this is all political.

What is not political...

Emboldening bad people to think they can do crime with little repercussion now. We also see cops either quitting or getting the "blue flu" and just not working. These repercussions are coming from this anti-cop narrative.

Do you really think any of that, causes or prevents a murder.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I don't disagree. t's a terrible situation, and it's a sad fact of life in the big city. You can't fix it, in my opinion.

And, damn, that poor kid

You can fix it but it needs to start at the bedrock foundation of these communities and would take a decade. Not a bad time to start....

edit on 8-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: circuitsports

The guy clearly did some dirt. However, you got to be a heartless MOFO to take out a rival while walking with a small kid. Death penalty is too good for that piece of trash.

Despite all the BLM protests, this kind of stuff happens every friggin week in the black community.

Black lives matter to everybody except black folks...

From old-time mafia to more recent gangs (90's, maybe?) - they operated with at least some degree of a Code. You wouldn't do someone in front of their kid - or endanger kids in harm's way. Now, little kids get gunned down, or left alone while their mother or father bleeds out in front of them.

Not condoning any of the lifestyle, but if we could bring the old-school gangs and mafia back to dominance, things would be better. The breakup of the big Chicago gangs was the downfall of Chicago's poor neighborhoods.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
We have a culture problem. Not any color or ethnic group.... our culture. It is ours, we own it.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Murders or crime in general is surging in a ALL of the anti-cop narrative cities...

I'm surprised you don't even see that, hell even I speed more knowing cops are not about...lol

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

And, damn, that poor kid

You can fix it but it needs to start at the bedrock foundation of these communities and would take a decade. Not a bad time to start....

I hear ya on that.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Stuff like this isn't random. No one randomly pulls up and smokes a guy walking his daughter for no reason. The father either did some dirt and this was retribution or owed someone someone serious money.

You are most likely right, but that doesn't make you automatically right.
Keep in mind, initiation into some gangs requires you to murder a random person.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
We have a culture problem. Not any color or ethnic group.... our culture. It is ours, we own it.

There are different cultures in the US with 330 million people, Some are good and some are bad...Most places that have high crime tend to have dysfunctional societies feeding it with that dysfunction being also cultural based.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I started crying when the girl started running one way but saw the guy go the other way... She was just looking for help or someone to guide her to safety that's so sad.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Murders or crime in general is surging in a ALL of the anti-cop narrative cities...

I'm surprised you don't even see that, hell even I speed more knowing cops are not about...lol

On a side note, speeding infractions here have about tripled during our shutdown. Not for lack of cops, moreso, a lack of cars on the road. Everybody thinking it safe to rip it up.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The left call Trump idiot all the time but then they ask him to solve all the problems.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Not my culture.
Not the asian's culture
Not the jewish culture

Lets call it for what it is.
The black community is demanding they have their own culture (hell, you can't even wear dreads unless you are black as its...well you know).
9% of the country (black males between 18-40) commit 50% of the murder in America.
This is the culture you speak of.
The voices that need to be elevated are people like Candice Owens (even though I cringe at some of her content, overall she is a stellar example of what black women can be). The pushback to that are people calling her a uncle tom, a coon, etc etc because she has right wing views, however she has yet to be bested in her debates.
I would support her run for presidency (and I am not fond of republican dogma...especially when it comes to social views. (I am cool with libertarian views though)

Yes, it is a culture. One I am not a part of, nor most people. This culture targets a specific demographic and seems to be glorified in media, entertainment, pop culture in general, etc. Its sad, because its a hijacked culture. In the MLK days, respect and strength in the black community was top. Now it seems to be once again sliding back into gangster praise. (I thought the 90s/2000s nearly wiped that out. Makes you wonder who is behind this. aging radicals wanting to be relevant again?)

When more people like Candice and others like The Officer Tatum get a bigger spotlight, you may see a shift in culture in the young black man's culture.

sidenote: I find Trump a despicable human being, however I think this presidency might have woke up more black folks to the actual issues in their own community just from the extreme rhetoric and a soul searching. Sometimes the loudest sounds comes from a dying narrative...so I guess we needed Trump to highlight the intent of the opposition.
I can only hope in time we have a political system that neither pushes left nor right ideology but instead researched and articulate positions with room for respectful and heard debates.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sadly this video clip will be used for effective political ads for November.
Nobody supports this.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Except no cops lost their jobs in NYC. None. Those 600 were reassigned to higher crime neighborhoods, maybe like Claremont/Concourse where this happened. Except in cases like this it doesn't make a difference unless the cop is standing on that corner and the likelihood of that is next to nothing.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Sure appears so.
I don't think many people are for this type of lawlessness.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Except no cops lost their jobs in NYC. None. Those 600 were reassigned to higher crime neighborhoods, maybe like Claremont/Concourse where this happened. Except in cases like this it doesn't make a difference unless the cop is standing on that corner and the likelihood of that is next to nothing.

"Murders or crime in general is surging in a ALL of the anti-cop narrative cities."

Are you suggesting this hasn't been Embroider by the left wing anti-cop narrative, or is it just another summer of love?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

And, damn, that poor kid

That would be a great place for BLM to start. Yes, we have bad cops but they can be cleaned out of the system. The gangs however aren't employed by someone to fire and they don't make the 24x7 news. Maybe we should all go on a "defund gangs" tirade. Or, let the cops do what they need to, to clean them out. Send in the guys who like to choke them with their knees.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join