It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will trump obey jacksonville madatory mask order when he accepts the nomination??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

" 2 shts about anyone but himself? "

Hmm...Do YOU > ?

Oh , and by the Way , he was Elected to the Office of President Of The United States by WE THE PEOPLE . The " OFFICE " Deserves Our Total Respect , for the Man in the Oval Office at Any Given Time , that's " Optional " . He Represents US , Youz Maybe Got a Problem with dat Pally > ?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not the mudpit. Not about me.
Welllll, not by "WE THE PEOPLE" actually. But you know that.
Give respect. Get respect. That's the way it's always been.
Oh noes... a meme.
edit on 29-6-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

From what I have heard the Democrats want the debates cancelled and the Republican convention too . Why not just cancel the election until 2021 ? What is another year .

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Ah , Excuse me , Are you Willies " Alter Ego " by Any Chance ? See , I was Posting to Him , Not you Mr. O ............Hmm...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
Nice breakdown sir

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: panoz77
thus forcing me to inhale dangerously low levels of oxygen for hours on end.

That is not even a little bit true.

A retail business has the right to refuse me service, I will shop elsewhere.

What will happen is local governments will fine businesses who do not mandate masks, and businesses will comply because they don't want to lose money. Good luck finding somewhere to shop.

The internet doesn't require a mask Albert E.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I work in the environmental remediation industry, I am well versed on every type of respirator, including dust mask types. Some masks (the types being recommended by health officials) can reduce your oxygen levels as you are re-breathing your own exhaled air which is only 16% oxygen. The levels in many of these dust masks can be as low as 16-17% which is below the OSHA safe oxygen levels for confined spaces. Breathing reduced oxygen can cause reduced brain function, confusion, reduction in coordination, fatigue, and also affects your immune system over prolonged periods and chronic exposure. If you truly want to protect yourself you would at a minimum be wearing a half face APR with P100 filters.

sciencing.com...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.osha.gov...

"Human beings must breathe oxygen . . . to survive, and begin to suffer adverse health effects when the oxygen level of their breathing air drops below [19.5 percent oxygen]. Below 19.5 percent oxygen . . . , air is considered oxygen-deficient. At concentrations of 16 to 19.5 percent, workers engaged in any form of exertion can rapidly become symptomatic as their tissues fail to obtain the oxygen necessary to function properly (Rom, W., Environmental and Occupational Medicine, 2nd ed.; Little, Brown; Boston, 1992). Increased breathing rates, accelerated heartbeat, and impaired thinking or coordination occur more quickly in an oxygen-deficient environment. Even a momentary loss of coordination may be devastating to a worker if it occurs while the worker is performing a potentially dangerous activity, such as climbing a ladder. Concentrations of 12 to 16 percent oxygen cause tachypnea (increased breathing rates), tachycardia (accelerated heartbeat), and impaired attention, thinking, and coordination (e.g., Ex. 25-4), even in people who are resting."

Lol. Better go back to school, buddy. A cloth or surgical mask does not lower your body's oxygen levels. Not even a little bit. They do block droplets though. That's why surgeons wear them. Often for 12+ hours a day.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
An increasing number of medical workers in the Jacksonville area are saying, "Something fishy is going on."

One example:

My wife is a nurse. she and some of the Dr's were suspicious of the results of the testing. they sent in some swabs that were never used to test patients...they were sterile.

When the results came back, all were positive for covid 19. Today the cdc said that a positive result could result from the same family of coronaviruses as the common cold...look it up before you reply with your opinion. is this all a scam, i dont know. but i do know that we are not being told the truth. everybody, regardless of politics should question the information we are being fed and demand accountability. what is good for us today will be moot tomorrow...that alone should make you suspicious.
See more comments at the bottom of: www.news4jax.com...

Politicians who "take action" based on CASES instead of Hospitalizations and Deaths are not being honest, and above board.

There are thousands of "cases" of contagious diseases diagnosed in every state, every week.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

" A cloth or surgical mask does not lower your body's oxygen levels. "

Ah , do you Realize How Stupid that Statement Is > ?

If your LUNGS Function is Impeded by a Face Covering , Less Oxygen is getting to them to Sustain the Health of the Body . For Example Try Holding your Breath for say 3 Minutes and see the Effects it has on you Doxtor .

edit on 29-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I work in the environmental remediation industry, I am well versed on every type of respirator, including dust mask types. Some masks (the types being recommended by health officials) can reduce your oxygen levels as you are re-breathing your own exhaled air which is only 16% oxygen. The levels in many of these dust masks can be as low as 16-17% which is below the OSHA safe oxygen levels for confined spaces. Breathing reduced oxygen can cause reduced brain function, confusion, reduction in coordination, fatigue, and also affects your immune system over prolonged periods and chronic exposure. If you truly want to protect yourself you would at a minimum be wearing a half face APR with P100 filters.

sciencing.com...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.osha.gov...

"Human beings must breathe oxygen . . . to survive, and begin to suffer adverse health effects when the oxygen level of their breathing air drops below [19.5 percent oxygen]. Below 19.5 percent oxygen . . . , air is considered oxygen-deficient. At concentrations of 16 to 19.5 percent, workers engaged in any form of exertion can rapidly become symptomatic as their tissues fail to obtain the oxygen necessary to function properly (Rom, W., Environmental and Occupational Medicine, 2nd ed.; Little, Brown; Boston, 1992). Increased breathing rates, accelerated heartbeat, and impaired thinking or coordination occur more quickly in an oxygen-deficient environment. Even a momentary loss of coordination may be devastating to a worker if it occurs while the worker is performing a potentially dangerous activity, such as climbing a ladder. Concentrations of 12 to 16 percent oxygen cause tachypnea (increased breathing rates), tachycardia (accelerated heartbeat), and impaired attention, thinking, and coordination (e.g., Ex. 25-4), even in people who are resting."

Lol. Better go back to school, buddy. A cloth or surgical mask does not lower your body's oxygen levels. Not even a little bit. They do block droplets though. That's why surgeons wear them. Often for 12+ hours a day.

www.usatoday.com...
"A CDC representative told Reuters, “CO2 will slowly build up in the mask over time,” but the levels are “mostly tolerable to people exposed to it.”

Symptoms could include a headache, but Reuters reported “it is unlikely that wearing a mask will cause hypercapnia,” or excessive carbon dioxide buildup in the bloodstream."

"Mostly" and "unlikely" are pretty subjective, not saying it will or won't have negative affects. But that's only talking about C02 buildup, now lets combine low O2 levels.

Not purely scientific, but definitely a real time multi-gas meter showing low O2 immediately. Make sure to watch to the end where he talks and breathes directly into the meter without a mask and it does not alarm.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Oh, and on one other note. When wearing a "dust mask" or N95 mask, these are considered respirators. To wear these types of masks, according to OSHA a fit test is required and a physical test of lung function to determine if you are medically qualified to wear these types of respirators. Why you ask? Well, it is because wearing any of these types of respirators restricts breathing and makes it more difficult to pull air into your lungs through the filter, thus a pulmonary function test (spirometry test) is required to ensure medical fitness.
www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You can't mandate by law that I am required to wear a mask in public. It is unconstitutional, deprivation of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. There are several other constitutional problems with a mandate by law to require a mask.
sunnewsandreview.com...

I have a feeling a lot of states are about to find out that they can mandate it and enforce it with penalties. A mask doesn't deprive you of life, liberty, or pursuit of happiness. I wear one for 8-10 hours a day and I'm still alive and happy.

Masks in public DO promote the general welfare of the people as a whole though, and that's right there in the preamble.

Oh, oh, oh. But it does deprive me of the liberty to go maskless. And it hinders my pursuit of happiness. In fact, mask wearing results in my UNhappiness. Glad you’re “alive and happy” after being the Lone Ranger all day. As Candace Owens said (or quoted): My freedom does not END where your fear begins.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: azvol

" My freedom does not END where your fear begins."

Great Quote and Absolutely True........

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Your wasting your breath. I picked up an oximeter to test my oxygen levels. I hated wearing a mask and I was gonna prove the harm it does. We wear cloth masks at work. I would check before my shift and again after... no change. But even with measurements people don’t want to hear it. People are so self centered they fail to realize that we don’t wear them for us. A cloth mask will not stop us from getting it. Conversely it can stop us from spreading it. My boss is anti mask and she was going off on the subject. Her father has copd. I simply told her that we wear them for his safety. I do feel your pain though.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Is it the law in that state?

Is a potus above the law?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhrimanThe user is correct that it violates your rights to force someone to wear something.

However, considering capitalism and basic business practices, a business can control their flow of traffic.

Everytime you see a sign that says, "No Shoes, No shirt, No service" is the business entity saying, "If you want SERVICE, you need to be clothed at some capacity" and rightfully so. In Texas, the masks are enforced indoors should the ability to remain six feet apart is diminished and above that, leaves it up to the business to determine enforcing of the mask and most do now, in essence, "No shoes, No shirt, No mask. NO SERVICE".

Infact, Texas is a prime example of how to do things.

All in all, the President can choose to ignore it or not, I hold him to a higher standard, operating at a level above mine, the position is, IN MY OPINION, afforded more leeway legally speaking.

That being said, I'm not sure on the POTUS and the mask issue there. He has worm one before, I wouldn't put it past him to wear one.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Show me the part where the government can dictate to its citizens what they shall wear.... it's a first ammendment expression not to wear a mask as well as a personal choice. This is America and someone has as much as a right to "protect" themselves if they truly desire it, and wear a mask as much as they have a right to forgo it. The fact you think these cloth masks are preventing things that are under 300 microns from entering your body is insane. The mask really is just a tool to dehumanize you, gain compliance with the mandates due to covid, and create an atmosphere of fear/distrust that can be further used to push agendas, pass laws, regulations, and other things that aren't in the best interest of the citizen. You're clearly clueless.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss

Your wasting your breath. I picked up an oximeter to test my oxygen levels. I hated wearing a mask and I was gonna prove the harm it does. We wear cloth masks at work. I would check before my shift and again after... no change. But even with measurements people don’t want to hear it. People are so self centered they fail to realize that we don’t wear them for us. A cloth mask will not stop us from getting it. Conversely it can stop us from spreading it. My boss is anti mask and she was going off on the subject. Her father has copd. I simply told her that we wear them for his safety. I do feel your pain though.

What kind of mask were you wearing? A surgical mask like this? What type of oximeter, one that measure blood oxygen levels from your finger? It would take some time for blood oxygen levels to show a change, I am talking about measuring the oxygen levels you are re-breathing. Quite obvious drops from the video I linked.
www.walgreens.com...=prod6272763-product

Notice on those types the sides are not sealed at all, wide open, I am talking about these types of masks that wrap around your face and are filter types as well as many of the homemade jobs.
www.homedepot.com...
www.homedepot.com...
www.etsy.com... uery=covid+mask&ref=sr_gallery-1-9&frs=1&bes=1

edit on 30-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
I'm sorry but the constitution that I swore to defend says you cant make me wear a mask.

Where does it say that? don't care, just curious.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I must have missed how the construction industry has all these issues of workers relating to high C02 levels, if you are fit and healthy a mask does not impede your breathing, I use one each day on site with 100s of others and there are 1000s of sites in the UK, can anyone find me a case a of construction worker suffering becuase of high C02 levels?

As to the OP Trump will not wear a mask

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join