It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will trump obey jacksonville madatory mask order when he accepts the nomination??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
so here is the link www.dailymail.co.uk...

jacksonville florida has made mask wearing mandatory at indoor evens....Trump hasn't worn one yet......irregardless of our opinion of trump...this rule is mandatory....will he or won't he do it......I am not even thinking if he should or shouldn't I am really curious to see what his decision will be what do you all think he will do>???

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

jacksonville florida has made mask wearing mandatory at indoor evens....Trump hasn't worn one yet......irregardless of our opinion of trump...this rule is mandatory....will he or won't he do it......I am not even thinking if he should or shouldn't I am really curious to see what his decision will be what do you all think he will do>???

Hahahahaa
They imposed the rule today.
That should speak VOLUMES on the integrity of Jacksonville's leadership.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
President Trump is in possession of a Nationwide mask waiver certificate.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I wouldn't, it's not constitutional.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Who says the event needs to be indoors?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
1. Irregardless is not a real word.

2. No

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Show me the part about masks in the constitution.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Who says he never wears a mask?
media3.s-nbcnews.com... pg

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

You can't mandate by law that I am required to wear a mask in public. It is unconstitutional, deprivation of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. There are several other constitutional problems with a mandate by law to require a mask.
sunnewsandreview.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
He wore a mask when he toured the car plant. Speaking though no. There is no reason to if standing 6ft away from people.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You can't mandate by law that I am required to wear a mask in public. It is unconstitutional, deprivation of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. There are several other constitutional problems with a mandate by law to require a mask.
sunnewsandreview.com...

I have a feeling a lot of states are about to find out that they can mandate it and enforce it with penalties. A mask doesn't deprive you of life, liberty, or pursuit of happiness. I wear one for 8-10 hours a day and I'm still alive and happy.

Masks in public DO promote the general welfare of the people as a whole though, and that's right there in the preamble.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
That's exactly the problem with Democrat laws or regulations like this. They want to stop ALL of something, not just the bad parts. They want to ban ALL guns (yes they do), this order has NO exceptions so it's immediately invalid. I suppose if they want to go ahead with it, someone drops over from a lack of oxygen and cracks their head open, dies, the family sues the locality for millions, then just go ahead and keep it.

What a bunch of morons.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Will he fart in jville?
Are there odds?
Fart with mask?
Fart without mask?
Fart in the beast?
Fart in AF1?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

what do you all think he will do>???

He will do like every President did before...

what he's told.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

sunnewsandreview.com...

I have a feeling a lot of states are about to find out that they can mandate it and enforce it with penalties. A mask doesn't deprive you of life, liberty, or pursuit of happiness. I wear one for 8-10 hours a day and I'm still alive and happy.

Masks in public DO promote the general welfare of the people as a whole though, and that's right there in the preamble.

Uh uh. Michigan has a no-penalty order with masks.

Since mid-April, Michigan residents have been required to wear a face covering in public enclosed spaces, and stores can refuse service to anyone not wearing a mask, under an executive order issued by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer. However, there is no penalty for violating the mask policy.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Exactly right. The Democrats Obamacare law requires all men to have and pay for maternity coverage. Even if they are 60 years old and had a vasectomy 20 years ago.

Democrat political leaders show no intelligent thought when they design something.

If Democrats had their way, we would all have to wear masks outside of our home the rest of our lives. And everyone would need to be tested for at least 20 contagious diseases once a month.

edit on 6/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Our governor has just mandated public masks until a vaccine is made available.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Are you in Kansas? I just saw that their governor is making it mandatory. We have mandates in a few cities and counties in Missouri now too. Probably will be statewide soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

How do we not see what this is?

once the vaccine is produced you are going to have people lineing up in droves to get the vaccine.

God knows whats in it. but you;ll take it. haha

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry but the constitution that I swore to defend says you cant make me wear a mask.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join