It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will trump obey jacksonville madatory mask order when he accepts the nomination??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The whole thing. I'll also raise you the Declaration of Independence.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: research100
so here is the link www.dailymail.co.uk...

jacksonville florida has made mask wearing mandatory at indoor evens....Trump hasn't worn one yet......irregardless of our opinion of trump...this rule is mandatory....will he or won't he do it......I am not even thinking if he should or shouldn't I am really curious to see what his decision will be what do you all think he will do>???

Will he fart in jville?
Are there odds?
Fart with mask?
Fart without mask?
Fart in the beast?
Fart in AF1?

The virus can be passed by farts....maybe there should be a requirement to wear a ass mask
edit on 1-7-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
I must have missed how the construction industry has all these issues of workers relating to high C02 levels, if you are fit and healthy a mask does not impede your breathing, I use one each day on site with 100s of others and there are 1000s of sites in the UK, can anyone find me a case a of construction worker suffering becuase of high C02 levels?

As to the OP Trump will not wear a mask

But you have a medical examination and pulmonary function test before you are allowed to wear a respirator at work, right? That is the law in the United States for workers who are required to wear a respirator. That is how you know you are medically fit to wear a respirator without adverse health affects. So, our dear leaders are putting millions of untrained people into masks that could result in negative health affects. Why do you think there are stringent regulations for workers?

www.osha.gov...
"F. Limitations of Respirator Use

Not all workers can wear respirators. Individuals with impaired lung function, due to asthma or emphysema for example, may be physically unable to wear a respirator. Individuals who cannot get a good facepiece fit, including those individuals whose beards or sideburns interfere with the facepiece seal, will be unable to wear tight-fitting respirators. An adequate fit is required for a respirator to be effective. In addition to these problems, respirators may also be associated with communication problems, vision problems, fatigue, and reduced work efficiency.

In principle, respirators usually are capable of providing adequate protection. However, problems associated with selection, fit, and use often render them less effective in actual application; these problems prevent the assurance of consistent and reliable protection, regardless of the theoretical capabilities of the respirator. Occupational safety and health experts have spent considerable effort over the years developing fit-testing procedures and methods of measuring respirator effectiveness, thereby improving protection for those employees required to wear them. "

"VI. Medical Evaluation
A. Overview

Persons assigned to tasks that require the use of a respirator must be physically able to perform the work while using the respirator. Accordingly, employers have the responsibility of ensuring that employees are medically fit to tolerate the physical and psychological stress imposed by respirator use, as well as the physical stress originating from job and workplace conditions.

Employees must be medically evaluated and found eligible to wear the respirator selected for their use prior to fit testing or first-time use of the respirator in the workplace. Medical eligibility is to be determined by a physician or other licensed health care professional (referred to as a "PLHCP"). A variety of qualified health care providers, besides physicians, including occupational health nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, can perform the medical evaluations provided they are licensed to do so in the state in which they practice. "

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
Trump claimed he wore a mask but when in the area public at that place he was not wearing a mask.,...so did he wear one??? what do we say here "pics or it didn't happen" you are just assuming

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
He wore a mask when he toured the car plant. Speaking though no. There is no reason to if standing 6ft away from people.

'Actually, I had a mask on, I sort of liked the way I looked, I thought it was OK. It was a dark, black mask and I thought it looked OK. It looked like the "Lone Ranger,"' Trump said.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Is that why Trump doesn't wear a mask, his delicate health can't handle it? Might he faint from mask wearing?

edit on 1-7-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

But you have a medical examination and pulmonary function test before you are allowed to wear a respirator at work, right?

That is not the case here, or was not..when I used to remove asbestos.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
He won't have to. He was on Fox Business today and said.

"I think we're gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that's going to sort of just disappear, I hope."

It's just before the 2 minute mark.
link

Not sure why he's back on the it'll go away train again. Sigh.
edit on 1-7-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
He won't have to. He was on Fox Business today and said.

"I think we're gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that's going to sort of just disappear, I hope."

It's just before the 2 minute mark.
link

Not sure why he's back on the it'll go away train again. Sigh.

Jeezus H, are you f'ing kidding!..love the "i hope" part..sound strategy!!

SMGDH.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Is that why Trump doesn't wear a mask, his delicate health can't handle it? Might he faint from mask wearing?

Nah, he doesn't have COVID. So why should he wear one? Oh, so he can virtue signal to you and make you FEELZ better?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Who says the event needs to be indoors?

ever been to jacksonville during august? not a good time for a big outdoor shindig.
temp is normally between 85 to 91 degrees, humidity can run anywhere from 80 to 100% during August.
heat index can get as high as a 110 degrees. people would be dropping like flies.

Jacksonville gets damn hot, so damn hot orange man would burst into flames.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Hi sorry it took so long to get back to you. When I tested it was with a cloth mask homemade. The oximeter is a finger model. I tested before I put the mask on for the workday then again after my shift. However after doing a bit a research I think I need to throw this out there. A Co2 molecule is 0.00065um (or micrometer) an N95 mask will filter 95% of particles >0.3 um. So Co2 and O2 is able to Fairly easily pass through an N95 mask.
edit on 4-7-2020 by Somethingsamiss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What are they going to do, arrest him?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join