It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Coming Liberal Take Over of America Scare You ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have no idea who the next president will be. Anything can happen in the next four months.

I see parallels between the United States and the late Roman Republic. The imperial era was preceded by instability caused by civil wars and political power struggles. We’re becoming more and more destabilized by our own relatively bloodless civil wars and the impasse caused by an almost perfect balance of power between left and right. Neither side can govern effectively.

A bloody civil war could erupt if the radical Left keeps pushing its agenda. The radicals believe their time has come. But if the heavily armed right feels threatened enough, there could be a very one-sided bloodbath. I also see parallels with the Spanish Civil War; radicals and reactionaries ruthlessly killing each other.

It’s not hard to imagine a dictatorship replacing our republic in the near future. It might be inevitable given how deeply divided we are.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If people are going to vote for liberals after all the lies and what they put this country through, something is seriously wrong with their minds.

Delusional, I guess liberals like the swamp.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
If people are going to vote for liberals after all the lies and what they put this country through, something is seriously wrong with their minds.

DELUSIONAL
- How many people has Trump hired and fired since being President? - Just like his TV game show
- your fired!

And how many are in jail ? - Like his own personal lawyer Michael Cohen, or.......

Paul Manafort - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org › wiki › Paul_Manafort
FCI Loretto. Notes. Paul John Manafort Jr. (/ˈmænəfɔːrt/; born April 1, 1949) is an American former lobbyist, political consultant, lawyer, and convicted felon of tax and bank fraud. A long-time Republican Party campaign consultant, he chaired the Trump Presidential campaign team from June to August 2016.

And don't forget Roger Stone:
Again from Wikipedia
Roger Jason Stone[a] (born Roger Joseph Stone Jr.; August 27, 1952) is an American conservative political consultant,[3] lobbyist, author, and convicted felon. In November 2019, subsequent to the Mueller Report and Special Counsel investigation, he was convicted on seven counts, including witness tampering and lying to investigators. On February 20, 2020, he was sentenced to 40 months in federal prison.

Hell, he's drained the swamp and replaced it with a cesspool

Unless you want to tell us it's all part of a vast Liberal conspiracy to 'frame' people connected with Donald Trump?

You can stay in your Conservative delusional World up to election day - But Trump is going to lose and probably lose big.

What I'm afraid of is all this corruption is going to give the Liberals too much power

You see Liberals are not corrupt - But being the righteous bastards many of them are, and if they win both the
Presidency and Congress, We, we who believe in the United States and its Constitution are also going to lose
- We will lose the United States and the Constitution

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Trueman

a reply to: AlienView

Everything is gonna end with a coup or/and civil war.

During your civil war who is the enemy and how do you identify them?

It seems more and more ATS members are calling for civil war or a massive Boogaloo.

Why you accuse members of wanting a civil war ?

You're the one that brought it up, not me. I'm just responding to your post. What do you think will happen? Boogaloo?

It's not what I want but the scenario looks exactly the same I lived before.

Then I'll ask the question again...

"During your civil war who is the enemy and how do you identify them?"

Depends which side you're supporting.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Thats funny.

Donny has increased the sized of the swamp to record amounts. Amounts never before seen in history.

You calling Donnie a liberal?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

A bloody civil war could erupt if the radical Left keeps pushing its agenda.

A bloody civil way HAS erupted.

It's the blood of the many more births attributed to People of Color. Conservatives are predominately of one ethnic region. The Left, predominately People of Color, from many ethnic regions.

Conservatives awash with the taste of defeat, once again. Will they ever the learn the world is Progressive.

It might be inevitable given how deeply divided we are.

It is a minority that are 'divided'. And their numbers dwindle with every dawn that breaks. 40 years from now, America will be a very different place for conservatives.

Very different indeed.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
With all the illegal # they've done since 2016, all just to waste his time...he she be given those years again imo. At least three years? So he should get another seven years imo. I am dead serious. They ate his time up it was all they could do.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This liberal takeover exists only in your head and in the media.

Exactly this.
So what, we're becoming more progressive, even the Grand Old Party is beginning to modernize its views. People are tired of getting # on.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It does not scare me. It kind of excites me. They are becoming more and more militant. Mass destruction of private/state property. Occupying US territory and claiming it to be their own with laws not subject to the constitution. I will gladly fight these terrorists as i fought AQI in the middle east. I’ve been out of the army for over a decade. Could use some excitement in my life. I took an oath to defend the country from threats inside and out and i have every intention of upholding that. If things get the point where blood needs to be spilled(i really hope it doesnt), i’d be more than happy to lead/participate in the charge to get things back to the way they were before all coronavirus bs.
edit on 29-6-2020 by PhatalError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: Scapegrace

A bloody civil war could erupt if the radical Left keeps pushing its agenda.

It's the blood of the many more births attributed to People of Color. Conservatives are predominately of one ethnic region.

I Am Irish/Hawaiian/Portuguese ethnicity. Basically a mutt mix of some severely pooped on races. I am very right leaning. I dont go out and protest 100+ year old grievances. Demanding something for what my ancestors endured. Racism is only a thing because people want something from nothing and are ashamed to admit their own failures. Just because you make bad decisions doesnt mean the world is out to get you. How about you actually set your mind on changing the status quo by setting an example rather than getting high and drunk and complaining about how the world doesnt cater to you.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You’ve got to be kidding, or you have the Trump bug called delusion and facility TO LIE.

Obama left the country on good terms and great compared to Bush and Trump.

So what are you talking about

Trump inherited a great economy from Obama

Those are facts and reality

IF Obama could have run again he would have beat Trump handily

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Metallicus honestly don’t think my vote will be counted this November. The Democrats have the fix in on the elections with their mail in voting scheme.

I actually agree. The vote by mail will have my recently dead Aunt voting Democrat, of that I have no doubt.

The scariest part is that everyone knows Biden has dementia, even Democrats have acknowledged it. Yet this is their candidate. He will win but he won't be the one calling the shots. Question is who will? Someone we never elected, and what is their agenda? To eliminate police in the entire nation? To raise taxes to European levels? (average 70% when all taxes are combined, VAT, income, etc.)

Raised taxes make the elite politicians who will actually rule the nation behind the puppet Biden richer and consolidate their power?

Doesn't that scare you too? That Biden has dementia and an unknown person or persons will be controlling the Presidency?

If not, why not?

edit on 6/29/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
TruE and they lost their position In politics, might not see another DemonCratic president for many years to come a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You’ve got to be kidding, or you have the Trump bug called delusion and facility TO LIE.

Obama left the country on good terms and great compared to Bush and Trump.

So what are you talking about

Trump inherited a great economy from Obama

Those are facts and reality

IF Obama could have run again he would have beat Trump handily

Talk about delusion. Lol.
Your entire post was full of it.
Obama did little for the economy.
If you want to rally for a democrat on the basis of economy, bring up Clinton. Yeah, he’s vehementally rebuked, but as far as america’s economy goes, he did well there. Beyond well. Praising and trying to highlight Obama shows how delusioned you truly are. Full TDS.

Between the whole Arab Spring and BLM movements, Obama did fck all except create a huge inequality gap and fuel racial and overall equality tensions.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's not a liberal takeover.
It is a Marxist takeover.

At this stage, it is impossible to stop. The people who know what is coming are preparing - ensuring that they are not targets. They are drifting into the shadows because they need to keep themselves and their families safe.
The people who are really going to regret what is coming are those conservatives that still think that the Marxists are not going to win in November and those moderates and real liberals who are so anti-Trump they don't know what they are ushering in.

America is already gone, some already know it, others will find out the hard way.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
I have no idea who the next president will be. Anything can happen in the next four months.

I see parallels between the United States and the late Roman Republic. The imperial era was preceded by instability caused by civil wars and political power struggles. We’re becoming more and more destabilized by our own relatively bloodless civil wars and the impasse caused by an almost perfect balance of power between left and right. Neither side can govern effectively.

A bloody civil war could erupt if the radical Left keeps pushing its agenda. The radicals believe their time has come. But if the heavily armed right feels threatened enough, there could be a very one-sided bloodbath. I also see parallels with the Spanish Civil War; radicals and reactionaries ruthlessly killing each other.

It’s not hard to imagine a dictatorship replacing our republic in the near future. It might be inevitable given how deeply divided we are.

Honestly imo, it needs to be an independent libertarian. Someone like Jo Jorgenson. We as a collective need to get past the bipartisanship of it all. Find a middle ground. Stop the whole left vs right mentality and start thinking about what benefits our country as a whole regardless of partisanship ideals.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Having set myself a limit, scan through 1 a day only, I generally pay little attention to these ding-dong threads.
Serious questions: Does anyone think America is heading to complete devolution of the states? Will America the federal country become continental North America only?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

My mama prediction...IF,Biden "wins" this election,I don't think
he will be president for very long.I am keeping an eye on who
will be his running mate instead of him.
Pray people that Trump will remain in the White House*.

* I wonder if the White House will have to change their name
to appease BLM?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PhatalError

I Am Irish/Hawaiian/Portuguese ethnicity. Basically a mutt mix of some severely pooped on races. I am very right leaning.

Welcome to life as a Unicorn on the wrong side of history.

Racism is only a thing because people want something from nothing and are ashamed to admit their own failures.

So white cops pulling over black drivers to harass/beat them is that fault of blacks because they want something from nothing?

Racism is a thing because of ignorance. Period.

How about you actually set your mind on changing the status quo by setting an example rather than getting high and drunk and complaining about how the world doesnt cater to you.

Don't drink.
Love getting high.
Don't complain.
I cook, so don't need catering.

Chickens are coming....

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PhatalError

Between the whole Arab Spring and BLM movements, Obama did fck all except create a huge inequality gap and fuel racial and overall equality tensions.

Yeah!

Especially when he tweeted that video of a guy yelling "White Power!"

woah....wait.......

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join