It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL - Majority of Americans Feel Democratic Presidential Nominee JOE BIDEN has DEMENTIA.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: carewemust

68% of Democrats are just not being honest with themselves or the poll...if they don't admit Biden definitely has dementia.
It's just not arguable.

It is arguable to the 68% if they have extremely lax standards. They see people with normal minds as geniuses. You've come across people like that in your life travels, haven't you IAMTAT?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Is this all you do, troll people with CAPITAL letters???
OMG JOE BIDEN!!!!!
Get a grip.....capital letters doesn't make it more important.....you come across as a douchebag.

That's how Trump tweets, so that's what he does, because a MAGA point or something, the same as throwing around all the stupid insults and monikers Trump uses as if they were original thoughts instead of the cultist parroting they are.

Caps mean SERIOUS biz, and it's a psychological technique to focus attention.

A propaganda technique.

Funny how certain members have certain similar MOs when creating threads.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: face23785

FYI: Fox News broke all viewership records for President Trump's Saturday rally.

twitter.com...

Do they pay you by the word..or letter?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
He has been getting bitchslapped by more than a few mods in the last few months..I guess the clock is winding down, people/mods can express their thoughts freely.

Now I'm not a great contributor, I don't start much, but I don't mind a rational discussion, and I for the vast majority, appreciate the discussions.

Some people..we know who, just blather on filling the site with constant propaganda threads..killing this place, my getting sucked into it, is also the problem. My bad on entertaining fools.

edit on 22-6-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

SCREW IT!! THE END IS NIIIIGHHHHH!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: vonclod

SCREW IT!! THE END IS NIIIIGHHHHH!!!

Ha, I think a bit of that has happened..I wondered why some mods were being a bit less reserved.

Now we know why
, at least that's what I'm thinking.

I have spent a lot of time here, learned lots too. I'll be sad to see it go, and the people.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

BREAKING

The Biden campaign has just agreed to three presidential debates against President Trump.

twitter.com...

Place your bets!

Could this be a debate preview, featuring a former friend of Joe Biden?

(post by MrSensible removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

a reply to: face23785

FYI: Fox News broke all viewership records for President Trump's Saturday rally.

twitter.com...

Do they pay you by the word..or letter?

I pay myself, VonClod. The more Liberals are triggered, the greater my internal payback satisfaction REWARD, for being so effective at goal achievement!

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I pay myself, VonClod. The more Liberals are triggered, the greater my internal payback satisfaction REWARD, for being so effective at goal achievement!

Something to aspire to.

So, you're nothing but a troll. You offer nothing of import. What a surprise.

edit on 6/23/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Thank-you Phage! You didn't mean it as a compliment, but I received it as one.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

No doubt. Your master will be pleased.

Odd thing to aspire to. In lieu of actual content.

edit on 6/23/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Here's a scary thought but maybe its already been planned. Megan Markle could be tapped as Joe Biden's VP. She's 38 so she's old enough. She's a person of color and a woman so that's a plus for the progressives. And her husband is a British Royal so the Presidency and the British Royal Family would be united. The NWO would love that. Why did Harry drop the royal title? Why did they move to The United States? The First woman POTUS and The First Prince.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You have Biden... who was told not to run in 2016 and who was only picked this time around so Bernie once again could be denied his rightful shot at being the nominee. Biden who has dementia and is a sick character and is crooked. And you have Trump who is hated by the DC politicla apparatus, the MSM, the NWO and the Deep State. hated enough that they made up lies about russian collusion and bots, had the deep state illegally investigate him and his staff and who have wrecked the economy and created a race war just to force him out of office. Did they start the pandemic to use against him or just make the best of the situation to hurt all of us? This after he helped bring China to heel in its trade practices and helped jump start the economy and was a boon to the middle class.
I said the greatest thing about Trump is that he's the average citizens best friend in the political world even if he is a jerk. And if you look at his enemies and who hates him, that's reason alone to vote for him.
edit on 24-6-2020 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
I said the greatest thing about Trump is that he's the average citizens best friend...

Yeah, sure. The average citizen just got crushed during the unnecessary lockdowns that Trump supported along with the massive wealth redistribution he also supported from United States taxpayers to mega-corporations who are now having record earnings because small businesses are closed.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It didn't matter to the Republicans when St. Reagan was glitching. I don't know why it should matter about Biden.

Besides, I think anyone who seriously wants to be President already has a screw loose. All it does is make you a target.

They give presidential candidates health exams, but it would probably be a good idea to give them MMPI tests, too.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
But he is not a Psychopath. nothing else matters at this point.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No doubt. Your master will be pleased.

Odd thing to aspire to. In lieu of actual content.

Only when the "right" (the target) people are triggered. We'll just leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Here's a scary thought but maybe its already been planned. Megan Markle could be tapped as Joe Biden's VP. She's 38 so she's old enough. She's a person of color and a woman so that's a plus for the progressives. And her husband is a British Royal so the Presidency and the British Royal Family would be united. The NWO would love that. Why did Harry drop the royal title? Why did they move to The United States? The First woman POTUS and The First Prince.

If Megan was born in the USA, she may be eligible to be Joe's VP.

(So far) Liberals here like her as much as they do Oprah Winfrey.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It didn't matter to the Republicans when St. Reagan was glitching. I don't know why it should matter about Biden.

Oh my goodness, there was tons of concern when Reagan was slipping. ABC/CBS/NBC reported on it frequently.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join