It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL - Majority of Americans Feel Democratic Presidential Nominee JOE BIDEN has DEMENTIA.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Unfortunately the site probably isn't gonna be here in November so I'll never get to see the hoops you jump through when the numbers don't come out that way.

I've registered at The Fringe and Beyond the Fringe so if you want to mark that down to come for some gloating please do so, I'm really good at it.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Arnie123

So because I don't like either one of the POS running I'm trolling? Get a clue bro.

I predicted Trump would win last time and I'm predicting he loses this time. If you don't like it, tough.
Touched a nerve? Good, don't be pissed at Trump cause you can't drop $50 on a haircut and lost out on business, tough crap dude, trolling on ATS isn't helping you out either 😘

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I'm actually doing that this Friday despite the poor leadership on the unnecessary lockdowns at both the State and Federal level.

Hey, you can be pro-lockdown, the country needs it bootlickers.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm actually doing that this Friday despite the poor leadership on the unnecessary lockdowns at both the State and Federal level.

Hey, you can be pro-lockdown, the country needs it bootlickers.
I'm out and about, dropped $120 at the Farmers Market yesterday, your BS doesn't work with me 😌

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Good for you then. I guess you came to your senses about these being unnecessary.

Not everyone likes freedom as much as me, I often forget that.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is this all you do, troll people with CAPITAL letters???
OMG JOE BIDEN!!!!!
Get a grip.....capital letters doesn't make it more important.....you come across as a douchebag.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, June 22, 2020

We've had U.S. Presidents who have developed Dementia during one of their terms, but I don't recall a political party choosing a candidate to represent their voters (and America) who is in the early stages of Dementia, at the time of nomination.

The recent Zogby Analytics nationwide poll found that most Americans, and even 32% of Democrats, believe JOE BIDEN has mental Dementia.

A shocking Zogby Analytics poll found a majority of voters believe presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden is “in the early stages of dementia.”

The survey said 55 percent of likely voters think “it was more likely that Vice President Biden is in the early stages of dementia, while 45 percent think it was less likely.”

The poll found 56 percent of independents think “Joe Biden had early-onset dementia.” Seventy-seven percent of Republicans believe so, while nearly a third of Democrats, 32 percent, believe Biden has early-onset dementia.

Sixty percent of young voters, those aged 18-24 and 50 percent of 65 or older voters believe Biden is in cognitive decline.

Perhaps the most startling numbers: 71 percent of union voters think it is “more likely” Biden is suffering from the disease, while 61 percent of Hispanic voters think so.
Source Article: www.breitbart.com...

Let's stay out of ATS "Mud Pit" territory, by exploring the ramifications of this, in a logical, thoughtful manner.

1.) Do you think a majority of Americans would vote to make a person with Dementia, our 46th U.S. President this coming November? The polls generally show Joe Biden ahead of President Trump, even though a majority of Americans believe he is afflicted by dementia.

2.) Does this increase the importance of who Joe Biden eventually picks as his running mate?

3.) Has medical science advanced to the point (or getting close), where Dementia can be reversed, using medication or therapy?

Interesting thoughts to SERIOUSLY ponder, as we are now just 133 days away from the November 3rd Presidential election.

-CareWeMust

Planned, they thought they could fool the electorate long enough to keep it out of the news, then once elected he resigns withing months and hands over to the female VP, most likely the black female VP.

If you are referring to Senator Kamala Harris, he would not be very wise to pick her. Most black voters rejected her during the primaries, and she is a suspect in the Jussie Smollett hate crime investigation.

For that matter, there are several high-level investigations into Joe Biden and Hunter Biden...in this country and also in Ukraine.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

edit on 22-6-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If anything Trump has exposed the filth that is the leaders of the United States of America, along with the rest of the world leaders, to the uniformed masses.

A part of me wishes he would go back to his life, free from the dirty trash in Washington and keep fighting them with all the knowledge he has gained exposing them along with all the secrets his children have become aware of, and enlighten us, then live out the rest of his life in peace, they have put him through hell, and I literally hate them.

Yes Biden has dementia,
edit on 22-6-2020 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

If this was 1985, most Americans would know nothing about Joe Biden's dementia.

Thank goodness for the internet and social media.

The Democratic establishment is trying really hard to fight the transparency, but they do not know how.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

OMG capital letters and JOE BIDEN.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I don't put much stock in polls.
Remember when people signed a petition to ban water when the guy asking the questions used waters chemical term.

But I will admit.
Watching Joe definitely makes me think he has some cognitive issues and his age doesn't help to ease that idea.

Most real professions require people to step down when they start getting up there in age, even if they are still competent. The reality is people start going down hill real fast. Pilots? Surgeons? Corporate Execs?

Yet for some reason, we allow people who are clearly not firing on all cylinders to put themselves in positions of power. DC might as well be a nursing home at this point. Look up the ages of some of these politicians.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Most real professions require people to step down when they start getting up there in age, even if they are still competent.

Like airline pilots? Maybe after Joe wins bigly he can ask to fly Airforce One.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

can you define the word majority, I am sure there are plenty but your title

POLL - Majority of Americans Feel Democratic Presidential Nominee JOE BIDEN has DEMENTIA

The majority of a population of 300million would be something at least above 250million is that what you are stating?, should your title instead be

Zogby Poll: Majority of Voters Believe Joe Biden in ‘Early Stages of Dementia, like the title of the actual article, or are you just sensationalizing again? maybe you just made a genuine mistake, dementia maybe? or dyslexia?

EDIT
typo it should say 150million as I explain in my next post
edit on 22-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
demented guy vs a gullible clueless idiot who gets trolled by teenage girls in to believing 1 million people would attend his rally.

Gee. Tough choice I must addmit

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

It shouldn't be a tough choice. Take the known versus The Unknown.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

The majority of a population of 300million would be something at least above 250million

If the population was 300 million a majority would be 150,000,001

Majority

noun

the greater number.

edit on 22-6-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: XCrycek

It shouldn't be a tough choice. Take the known versus The Unknown.

Precisely. Everything the left predicted about Trump turned out to be false. He's not starting wars because someone was mean to him on Twitter. He didn't crash the economy. He isn't putting gays in camps, women aren't losing their rights. All the arguments they made against him have been proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt.

All they have to run on now is "he's an asshole."

We knew that when we voted for him the first time.

Biden, on the other hand, is an asshole AND a sexual predator, not to mention senile and has been consistently wrong on pretty much every major policy decision since he's been in politics.

It's a pretty clear choice to anyone with a brain.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

can you define the word majority, I am sure there are plenty but your title

POLL - Majority of Americans Feel Democratic Presidential Nominee JOE BIDEN has DEMENTIA

The majority of a population of 300million would be something at least above 250million is that what you are stating?, should your title instead be

Zogby Poll: Majority of Voters Believe Joe Biden in ‘Early Stages of Dementia, like the title of the actual article, or are you just sensationalizing again? maybe you just made a genuine mistake, dementia maybe? or dyslexia?

Poor bastard is sitting here playing semantics and said you need 250 to get a majority of 300.

Too funny.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe you guys should get better representation.

All your presidents were a total failure.

All our PM's were a failure as well so i can't bust yer as ass too much even though i want to.
American politics is a joke, we aren't much better so ........

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join