It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest question about Joe Biden's presidential run ...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I've heard a lot of conjecturing on what the Dem's gameplan is with Biden. The basis of what I'm going to say here is what I'd call common knowledge for anybody with a couple of brain cells; it's not so much the what and why as the how that I'm thinking of now though. Maybe I'm behind the curve on this as I can't believe that I'm the only person to whom this has occured, but I've not heard the idea fielded yet.

We all know that Biden is not competent to serve in the office of President. I'm pretty certain - as I am sure most of you are - that the game plan is to sneak in some ultra-left-wing Manchurian Candidate level puppet who wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting elected as president but who would make a wonderful token running mate. They'll get Slow Joe elected into office with this token V.P., then a few months in either bump him off and make it look like a natural death or have him declared incompetent and removed from office. (The former seems more likely as a "natual death" would have a greater emotional impact and thus render more potential for manipulation and sympathy) and, ¡VOILÁ!, the have their Manchurian Candidate right where they need him/her/it.

The big question that I've heard bounced around is, Why would Mrs. Jill Biden (a nurse who obviously knows the all-too-clear signs of onset of dementia and who actually coaches her husband through some of his painful appearances) allow and even abet this farce of a presidential run?

The answer is as clear as the Italian nose on my face:

They (the Dem overlords) have enough dirt on not just Joe, but on Hunter (and probably several other members of the family) to cause untold pain for all of them forever. We're talking disgrace, embarrassment, the total erasure of whatever pitiful "legacy" Slow Joe may have sitting around. Likely even prison time.

Jill is the matriarch of the family and, by virtue of Joe's obvious mental and physical health demise, the one who is responsible, who calls the shots. Add to that that she's the mama bear who will want to protect her sleuth at all costs and you have a woman who's steeped enough in Beltway politics to know what it means to be vicious and will probably stop at nothing to protect her cubs and her family - including the destruction of the Republic.

This is why Jill is abetting this Kafkaesque bid for the oval office on the part of her husband. This is why she is sitting with him and coaching him through his few painful public appearances. She has no choice. Either she helps Joe get elected, or else the whole family goes down in inglorious flames! Mama bear will sacrifice the entire future of the country to protect her sleuth.

If she doesn't cooperate, the Dems have the dirt; it would be worth it to them to leak it out to wash out this bid and reboot with the party apratchiks' golden child, avoiding the bother of an actual open selection process. And If she does cooperate and Joe looses, she is still in as desperate a position as they may (or may not, my jury is still out on how much Trump is actually willing or able to do to "drain the swamp") face the wrath of the a lame duck Donald Trump who just might go for political jugular veins and bleed them all out on public streets (figuratively speaking, of course), damn any resulting political fallout.

So, now, when you hear people ask that question that I've heard asked several times - "Why does Jill Biden let this carry on?" - you can drop this answer and see what folks think.

BTW, as I publish this, I feel it fit to mention that I am NOT planning to commit suicide.)
:

edit on 2020 6 21 by incoserv because: typos, typos, typos ... even though I proofed before posting.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
They must think Joe has a better chance of winning than the VP candidate.

Go figure eh 😀

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Joe Biden has been in D.C. politics for 47 years!
He certainly is part of the broken and corrupt system!
Joe is the embodiment of everything wrong with D.C.
Something is stinking like bandini that he is the
candidate, completely rigged.

Since Joe and Jill have one daughter together, I would
imagine Jill would do anything to protect her.
She has only her husband to blame.

The minute he is back in public eye he will
tank like a broken kite, and whomever he picks
for his V.P is going to be tainted forever.

edit on 21-6-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Go figure eh 😀

He's a long-time establishment figurehead. People know him. They've scrubbed his past as much as they can and the TDS infected zombies would vote for a pile of fresh steaming horse turds against Trump, so yeah...

Plus, we all know that Joe Biden is way ahead in the polls! Just like Hillary was.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Go figure eh 😀

This is their best way to get a Black Female President, there is no other explanation.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Joe Biden has been in D.C. politics for 47 years! He certainly is part of the broken and corrupt system! Joe is the embodiment of everything wrong with D.C.

Since Joe and Jill have one daughter together, I would imagine Jill would do anything to protect her. She has only her husband to blame.

The minute he is back in public eye he will tank like a broken kite, and whomever he picks for his V.P is going to be tainted forever.

Yeah, but all they need - or what they think they need - is 3 1/2 years to wreak the destruction they have in mind. If they get that chance, nothing else will matter.
:
edit on 2020 6 21 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm convinced that this is EXACTLY what they are going for.

Joe's days are numbered, anyway, and Jill knows it. She's putting him on the altar to save her family.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Cherry-picked running mate
Knock off the primary - blame it on COVID
Resurrect public restrictions and orders
Declare martial law
Suspend liberties
Welcome to the "new normal"

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I just think that internal polling shows that the democrats don't have a chance in hell of winning.

So they'd rather lose because "Biden is senile" rather than admit their ideology is anti-freedom and sucks.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: incoserv

I just think that internal polling shows that the democrats don't have a chance in hell of winning.

So they'd rather lose because "Biden is senile" rather than admit their ideology is anti-freedom and sucks.

That, too.

I think it's essentially a Hail Mary pass.

My biggest concern is that they have so much on the line, so much corruption, that if Trump is re-elected and holds his course, they will be gutted so badly that the blood will run it the streets (speaking more figuratively than literally, but who knows ...). So a can see a scorched earth policy if they don't get what they want. For these people, I think that Mutual Assured Destruction would be preferable to loosing.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Maybe here plan is to impeach and remove him from office a few months after election. Everyone has the goods on Joe after his public bragging

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Yeah, but all they need - or what they think they need - is 3 1/2 years to wreak the destruction they have in mind. If they get that chance, nothing else will matter.
:

Oh, yes your spot on. This is definitely the plan alright.
Biden is definitely the torch bearer.

Not quite sure how they plan to get him over the finish line,
unless of course they have more dirty plots hatched.

Which of course, we all know they do. Just which
trick they will put next is the only real question.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Maybe here plan is to impeach and remove him from office a few months after election. Everyone has the goods on Joe after his public bragging

No need to impeach. That'd be a black stain on the party. (Oops! Was that racist?)

The man is so obviously unfit to serve and in serious mental and physical decline. I can see him being iced a few months in and it's called a natural death. At least, he could easily be declared incompetent, but they'd get more political mileage out of an induced "natural" death. You know, public outpourings of sympathy, "don't speak evil of the dead", and all that crap.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

:

I figure they have a few back up plans in place:

1. Preferably, just legitimately win the election.
2. Cheat like hell. How loudly and how repeatedly can you say MAIL IN BALLOTS.
3. Challenge the results, if not legally then in the streets. (Can you not see that these riots may just be a dressed rehearsal for something bigger and more destructive designed to upset our way of life and our system of government?)

As I've said here and elsewhere, I am convinced that they'd rather see it all go down in flames rather than loose to another four years of Donald Trump.
:
edit on 2020 6 21 by incoserv because: formatting error.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The problem is even with everything going against Trump, Biden is still damn near unelectable so much so they will have to pull everything in their bag of tricks. I've got no problem with an African American woman Democratic VP candidate that seems to be decreed by the DNC, but don't think any of the early choices, enhance the ticket enough. Harris, Abrams who else fits that bill? Michelle has to be a super long shot like less than 5%. Atlanta Mayor Keisha Bottoms probably lost position with the riots and turmoil in the APD.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Again, I can clearly see them implementing an M.A.D./scorched earth policy. If they don't win, unleash the hounds of hell to cause enough chaos and destruction to make anything resembling a normal political process and society impossible.

As I said above, how unlikely is is that this whole dog-and-pony show is nothing more than a dressed rehersal?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
YES let's talk about mail in ballots...did you know that the republican party has benefited from the mail in ballot in Florida for the past 20 years?? how come trumpers never talk about this....

check THIS out www.brookings.edu... Vote-by-mail state Total cases of voter fraud in Heritage sample Total cases of duplicate voting or absentee ballot fraud In Heritage sample Number of fraudulent votes attempted by mail Time period for collection of fraud cases Year vote-by-mail enacted Number of general election votes cast over the same time period...

1st SET OF #'s voter fraud, 2nd SET OF #'s duplicate voting and/ absentee ballot frAUD/... 3 #RD SET OF numbers " NUMBER of fraudulent votes BY MAIL 29 votes for all 5 states ...but because trump says mail in voting is bad you sheep believe his EVERY WORD

Colorado 14 8 8 2005–2018 2013 15,955,704
Hawaii 2 0 0 1982– 2016 2019 6,908,429
Oregon 15 9 14 2000–2019 1998 15,476,519
Utah 1 0 0 2008 -2013 971,185
Washington 12 7 7 2004–2010 2005 10,605,74

:

I figure they have a few back up plans in place:

1. Preferably, just legitimately win the election.
2. Cheat like hell. How loudly and how repeatedly can you say MAIL IN BALLOTS.
3. Challenge the results, if not legally then in the streets. (Can you not see that these riots may just be a dressed rehearsal for something bigger and more destructive designed to upset our way of life and our system of government?)

As I've said here and elsewhere, I am convinced that they'd rather see it all go down in flames rather than loose to another four years of Donald Trump.
:

edit on 21-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

If by "benefitting, you mean "winning," yeah ...
:
edit on 2020 6 21 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
YES let's talk about mail in ballots...did you know that the republican party has benefited from the mail in ballot in Florida for the past 20 years?? how come trumpers never talk about this....

But seriously, the previous answer was just a cheap troll. You actually underscore my point with your comment that was meant to be a jab. I don't care who's "benefiting" by mail-in-balloting; it's insecure and wrong. If Republicans have benefitted licitly from mail-in ballots, that's just as wrong as if Democrats benefited. (BTW, I am an independent, having jumped the Republican ship when W. was in office.)

The Dems are pushing, now, for widespread use of mail-in ballots. If you think Republicans have benefited from it in Florida, you should be rabidly against it as you see precedent for abuse and fraud.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I DID NOT say the republicans cheated by voting by mail...just that the voters voted by mail in Florida for many years and it has been successful for the republican party....AGAIN I did not say the republican voters cheated in any way, but you jumped to that conclusion

originally posted by: research100

But seriously, the previous answer was just a cheap troll. You actually underscore my point with your comment that was meant to be a jab. I don't care who's "benefiting" by mail-in-balloting; it's insecure and wrong. If Republicans have benefitted licitly from mail-in ballots, that's just as wrong as if Democrats benefited. (BTW, I am an independent, having jumped the Republican ship when W. was in office.)

The Dems are pushing, now, for widespread use of mail-in ballots. If you think Republicans have benefited from it in Florida, you should be rabidly against it as you see precedent for abuse and fraud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join