It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Want To Be An ATS Owner?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Is there a donation page for ATS...?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, $300.-

Stipulation: Shares must have voting rights.

Also: Consider Patreon

Also: F* Google

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Two basic problems.

1. If you are talking "shares" and "IPOs" the add "lawyers" and the FTC. Once you start trading shares you fall into a far different category as far as the government is concerned, a category that is complex and expensive. You can't just "make it so" and abide by the myriad of regulations. It's truly a can of worms. A "private placement" may obviate that somewhat (as opposed to publicly traded shares), but it is still vastly more complex than an LLC

2. This thread is a good example of one of the biggest problems here. The OP's OWN POSTS are being censored because someone ELSE who is acting as an owner's representative has decided they are off-topic. This is unacceptable. Why would anyone want to give money to an organization that treats its own members, the ones who actually provide the "user supplied content in such a shabby manner? Let us have this conversation without such arbitrary interference.
edit on 6/21/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Not without careful consideration of final terms but, Yes- 1,000.00

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Level 1 - no mudpit.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just go check out the bottom of the page and research the above network,LLC.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

On point 2, how? Just curious and asking.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: schuyler

On point 2, how? Just curious and asking.

Just go back and look at the posts. They aren't there any more, even from the OP who started the thread. And these posts are from people who are pledging money to save the site. Now this may be a left hand/right hand issue that wasn't intended, but you could also look at it from the standpoint that people exploring possibilites for plugging the leaks are getting kicked off the boat. If that is truly the case (and I'm not saying that it is) then ATS doesn't want to be saved.

Just as an example. I've been schlepping books for 50 years. Today I carried many boxes of books from a dank, deep cellar where they had been stored into and out of my pickup back to the library. The first box I picked up cricked my back. My spouse, who is half my size (100 pounds as opposed to 200), picked up boxes one stair at a time. By the time we got done we were both exhausted. We are both over 70 years old. I suggested that we might want to retire from schlepping books. I'm thinking ATS ownership may feel the same way.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I would be willing to donate. I don't necessarily need voting rights but I would like to have polling on critical issues among the people who donated. Even if its not majority rule its nice to know that my voice was heard. Sometimes the most compelling argument comes from the one, not the masses.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I could do $1K up front and then several hundred, let’s say $400, every quarter.

However, I wouldn’t pay a dime unless we could start cursing on here. It’s crazy to me that members can get away with actually calling for the murder of people they have no proof are guilty of anything, but we can’t curse. Hell, I was told I can’t even censor the curse words myself, I was accused of trying to work around the profanity filter.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

The OP's OWN POSTS are being censored because someone ELSE who is acting as an owner's representative has decided they are off-topic. This is unacceptable. Why would anyone want to give money to an organization that treats its own members, the ones who actually provide the "user supplied content in such a shabby manner? Let us have this conversation without such arbitrary interference.

I need to point out that the couple posts of mine on this thread that were removed...actually swerved 'off topic' and were rightfully removed by the mods.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I might be interested in the share route. I would be more interested if an investment group was formed instead. I would do a cash and asset investments but for a bigger stake
edit on 21-6-2020 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I'd jump in.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

2. This thread is a good example of one of the biggest problems here. The OP's OWN POSTS are being censored because someone ELSE who is acting as an owner's representative has decided they are off-topic. This is unacceptable. Why would anyone want to give money to an organization that treats its own members, the ones who actually provide the "user supplied content in such a shabby manner? Let us have this conversation without such arbitrary interference.

I pointed out this very thing and got my post deleted.

The irony was delicious!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Yes $10,000
But id want to make changes.
edit on 22-6-2020 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Yes, I'm good for 100€

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Yes 100- 500

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Yes. I'm good for $500AUD.... Much more if the cryptosphere does whats it's designed for. I assume I'm not Robinson Crusoe here.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Is there a return on the investment?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I dont have a lot of available cash flow at the moment, so I'd maybe be able to scrap up between $100-500. I would like to have a vote for that though.

While I understand that some people dont like the mud pit, I get that, but it popular. So maybe the algorithm that manages the index page could be tweaked to either hide the mud pit, or restrict it so only extremely popular posts get promoted to the main page. Both have issues. I agree with merch as a way to promote the site and drive in much needed revenue. I would also like to see the return of blocking member posts, we all know some people on this site that we would avoid if given the choice. The ability to block member posts (from our veiw) would also help calm some of the fighting down on the site. Just some thoughts.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join