It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Want To Be An ATS Owner?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Just go back and look at the posts. They aren't there any more, even from the OP who started the thread.

Are you talking about in this thread?

If you PM me I'll tell you what we were talking about but it was pretty far off topic. Like really way off.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Wow, you're 70 and still on the internet and lifting heavy stuff???

Hope I'm as robust as you when I get there in 35 years.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
We ARE trying to save this place.

Due to obvious factors, the effort was taken to a private site.

MANY stated / pledged to help. However, we’ve only had 8 people show up (but it’s only been about 24 hours).

PLEASE, if you are one of the people that wants to see this place survive — PM Flyingclaydisk. He has been gracious enough to spearhead this endeavor. As if this man didn’t have any time to begin with...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I haven't heard any information on that and was under the assumption something was to be announced.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It’s already in the works. PM FCD or myself if you have the following:

1. Investors
2. Technical People
3. Software people

edit on 22-6-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Only 8 people? I saw so many people willing to donate big bucks and seemed very serious about saving the site. Were did they go?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I rescind my offer due to being called a bastard by a member in another thread, if this is what ATS is then I will be happy to not to provide my hard earned money

such a shame for a once great site to be reduced to the levels of reddit
edit on 22-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: sad say for ATS

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, $250

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Just a bastard? Maybe you need to try harder, that's like a daily thing for me.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

lol, I just find the response also of its was just a joke a bit poor, it was a joke at my expense, I will NOT contact the mods as the poster can own what he says, my skin is plenty thick enough also as he has since suggested, such a shame this site has members who choose to resort to those levels because.....winning!!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I’ve been here at least 15 years.
I do miss the old days when it was nothing but UFO, alien, Bigfoot, and all things creepy.
I could do $1000

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yes $100

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Yes - $200

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I would do $100. Wish it could be more. I love this place.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I pay extra for "shill" and "nazi".

I'm on a free 14-day trial of "colonizer" as well.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'll take THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T PUT IN YOUR MOUTH for $500 Alex

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Here's the pitch:

IF ATS made 40%-50% of it's ownership exclusively available to current members...in the form of 10,000 shares of non-voting, stock @ $100 per share...

Would you want to be a part owner of the site?

At what level of investment would you consider becoming a part owner in the site?

1) $100 - $500

2) $500 - $1,000

3) $1,000 - $2,500

4) $2,500 - $5,000

5) $5,000 - $10,000

6) > $10,000

7) > $25,000

THIS is intended ONLY to be a survey of members' potential interest in creating a hypothetical group of member-investor/owners.

Please be succinct and honest in your answers...as time is a factor.

EXAMPLE: YES, $1000

At my stage in life, money is a burden. ATS communal living, what do you all say?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

lol, I just find the response also of its was just a joke a bit poor, it was a joke at my expense, I will NOT contact the mods as the poster can own what he says, my skin is plenty thick enough also as he has since suggested, such a shame this site has members who choose to resort to those levels because.....winning!!

You know the resident right wingers are in another site complaining about the mmembershere that challenge their world views, talk about a bunch wimps, I wonder how long they will take to drag that site down with them.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You know the resident right wingers are in another site complaining about the mmembershere that challenge their world views, talk about a bunch wimps, I wonder how long they will take to drag that site down with them.

You guys beat us to it...we are trying to pick up the pieces.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You guys beat us to it...we are trying to pick up the pieces.

Hang on a sec us guys, which side am I on again.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join