It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China behind major cyber attack on Australian governments and businesses

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Yeah, I'm certainly not a fan of all these assets being sold to China, they own far too much of this country and our crooked politicians are no doubt living the high life off the back of those sales.

I'm just skeptical, there's been a big push by news media to paint China as an extreme enemy in need of a spanking and that just makes me suspicious as we all know the msm is full of #.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah, I'm certainly not a fan of all these assets being sold to China, they own far too much of this country and our crooked politicians are no doubt living the high life off the back of those sales.

I'm just skeptical, there's been a big push by news media to paint China as an extreme enemy in need of a spanking and that just makes me suspicious as we all know the msm is full of #.

Perhaps if they back track and place names to sold assets. The maybe I might be able to gauge which political party I vote for.

Just look at Tassie's dairy industry now. Getting bought out by you know who.

Victoria, my goodness. The premier must resign else that party will face a resounding defeat.

I'm not a theorist as you know my friend but hell, I guess money talks to the pollies. Looking forward to a chat by the campfire.

Kind regards as always,

Bally

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Voting in Australia is like a lucky dip anyways, or perhaps more like pull my finger.

All good mate anytime you ready for a visit, had another gig last night it went really well, people love the pizzas and this time they were kind enough to stagger the traffic.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Voting in Australia is like a lucky dip anyways, or perhaps more like pull my finger.

I love that quote you posted, kinda like porky pig, "the thea thea thea that's all folks" and they retire on a payout and pension, and,, still complain and,,,write autobiographies about how they saved Terra Australis.

Bunch of "Pull my Finger" types for sure.

Happy the pizza is doing well.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

That is certainly one way to look at it but there is also a possibility that the truth is finally coming out about the shenanigans that the CCP/PLA has been doing the world over to many countries.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm not sure about other countries but here they allow foreign investors to buy housing, land and businesses, the buyers don't even have to live here, it's a serious concern.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
now call me a conspiracy girl for this,
but does anyone else think it's just a little bit fishy that this just follows in the footsteps of the exact same fearmongering and sinophobia the MSM has been pushing for a while now?
Think about who stands to gain by ramping up hostilities with China [hmmm, the Morrison government, their billionaire cronies who own the press, hmmmm] and look at the fact that there aren't actually any sources for this and the picture starts to get a bit clearer.

buuuut that's not gonna happen on ats circa 2020, is it? we only hate the MSM when it's saying things we don't like

Propaganda from the government and media has always been part of our lives. If these governments want "their people" to hate a certain country, they roll out propaganda, and the people are easily turned.

How did the Hitler and the Nazis condition the German people to hate jews? Through propaganda that's how. A few years ago, we were seeing the same propaganda against Russia because a lot of western countries wanted us to hate Russia now, funny enough, we do not hear anything about Russia, and now it's China's turn.

It's a tool that has been used for hundreds of years. Control people's opinions, and you can get away with anything.

Saying that, China's propaganda machine is huge too. They all use it to control us. If the west suddenly invaded China, how many people would moan about it? Not many people we have been told that China is evil, and they all eat babies, digs and bats, and they all want to take over the world.

Another thing is countries have a way to make people look at counties as a collective, and not filled with innocent men, women and children. That makes it easier if their country invades another country.

It's a sad, messed up world where most of the population are conditioned and brainwashed but their media and government.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

That is certainly one way to look at it but there is also a possibility that the truth is finally coming out about the shenanigans that the CCP/PLA has been doing the world over to many countries.

Money talks. There are plenty of secret deals going on and we, the public, who vote get the kick in the rear end and are held accountable for our selections. eg: "Well you voted that party in, what did you expect." This is at, local, state and Territory level initially but the Federal pollies won't stand up to their respective political parties in those electorates for fear of losing the poll. It is about time, in my simmering surmising that, if you want me, to elect you, as the Federal Rep then kick the state and Territory members in the back end for selling us out.

Make sales of assets transparent and let the voters decide. ie, "Do you want this asset sold to overseas buyers because if you vote for us that is what is going to happen?" yes/no.

Too many shady deals at local, state and territory levels. Nek minut = Oh! he/she has resigned from their parliamentary status and living it up.

Sorry mate but I'm sick of this.

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 20-6-2020 by bally001 because: spillin and err elitteration stuff mistooks

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Internet and mobile coverage has been incredibly slow here in UK since Thursday evening. Really bad yesterday, not much better today

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Some one is doing it . It is still ongoing and NOT just T modile going by what people say I have relatives in many parts of the country its a constant drop of net and phone calls .

There is only 2 country's that have the ability and only one with a motive to do a attack like this an that one is china .
This is Not just a hand full of servers and some over zelis teen hacker .

As for what The US or As Can do we would also need the UK along with any other county china is no push over .
Short of war the ONLY solution would be to separate the net from them Block china as they have the US blacked along with getting all our manufacturing out of china and forget just moving it to the next 3 world country Move it back here .

As for Trump a 25 % tariff that nature went and made a 100 % a few weeks later . Tariffs It will take alot more then tariffs to solve this problem .
Trump is to unstable way to unstable and MUCH MUCH more focused on social media and BLM then any thing to do with running the country .

This worry's me it bring up memory's of Cuba The panda is stomping his feet and He is sick of egg noodles and wants American and As Take out .

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Truly the war may already be lost I find it highly Unlikely Much will change Trump cares only about stocks Stocks are good really good has been his main thing he has said during the shut down .

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Chinas leader for life needs a distraction as he has been flubbing things badly as of late.

He is trying to whip something up, so far India hasent taken the bait but eventually they will have to or just keep giving up land to china.

The cyber attacks are just practice runs, China knows there will be a conflict eventually so they are preparing for it.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Chinas leader for life needs a distraction as he has been flubbing things badly as of late.

He is trying to whip something up, so far India hasent taken the bait but eventually they will have to or just keep giving up land to china.

The cyber attacks are just practice runs, China knows there will be a conflict eventually so they are preparing for it.

And how would a conflict benefit China?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Dictators for life through out history have used conflict to distract their serfs from the leaders failures enabling them to hang on to power longer.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Dictators for life through out history have used conflict to distract their serfs from the leaders failures enabling them to hang on to power longer.

So, let me get this straight. China are willing to destroy their economy, which they pretty much rely on from the west, to start a conflict they cannot win?

Please tell me the logic in this?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Honestly why should I?

I could have a written memorandum from the dictator with his official seal on it hand delivered on video and I am pretty sure you would still argue it was just a western psy-op out to hurt the Chinese people.

You want to know why, ask them why they are sending soldiers into sovereign India attempting to take control of said land from the rightful owners, instigating a conflict when right now the world is not liking how many pies China controls.

Where is the logic in China sending those troops into India during this time?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Honestly why should I?

Because what you are saying makes absolutly no sense.

I could have a written memorandum from the dictator with his official seal on it hand delivered on video and I am pretty sure you would still argue it was just a western psy-op out to hurt the Chinese people.

No, you are fear mongering. This is not about how bad the Chinese government is, and they done very bad things , just like your government.

But where is the logic for China starting a war eith the countries they rely in for their economy. Mskes no sense at all!

You want to know why, ask them why they are sending soldiers into sovereign India attempting to take control of said land from the rightful owners, instigating a conflict when right now the world is not liking how many pies China controls.

This has been happening at the boarder with India for decades. We're you there? Did you know who started it? Off course, everything lime this that happens, you will instantly say it was all China's fault.

Funny, a few years ago, it was Russia who was the big boogeyman, no it's China's turn.

Where is the logic in China sending those troops into India during this time?

You were not there! You do not know how this started and escalated, so stop pretending you do know.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

This has been happening at the boarder with India for decades. We're you there? Did you know who started it? Off course, everything lime this that happens, you will instantly say it was all China's fault.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts... China was in India's Territory, that kinda narrows who is at fault, china is sending construction equipment into India's territory, narrows things further, China snipped a part of India off in the past with the same strategy.

So I will ask flat out, WHY would china send troops and construction equipment into India during a time when the majority of the world is looking to blame them for the pandemic.

The only logical process I can see is after they fed propaganda about the pandemic being the fault of the US army, the next logical step is how did it enter china, why blame India they rolled over before should be easy to do again. As for the why, after months of intense hardship and staring down another possible lockdown you need to distract the plebs before they start asking hard questions.

Give me a logical reason that differs from my thought process, dont cop out with you dont know give me a thought process on why!

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Like I said before, but you have ignored. This dispute has been going on for decades, and in that time, both nations have been at fault, but how does this prove that China want a war? It's absolutly riduculous!

So I will ask flat out, WHY would china send troops and construction equipment into India during a time when the majority of the world is looking to blame them for the pandemic.

Because this has been happening for decades. Nothing to do eith the virus!

The only logical process I can see is after they fed propaganda about the pandemic being the fault of the US army, the next logical step is how did it enter china, why blame India they rolled over before should be easy to do again. As for the why, after months of intense hardship and staring down another possible lockdown you need to distract the plebs before they start asking hard questions.

You ignoring my points. Where is the logic that China want a war. Please tell me how a war they cannot win would benafit China?

Give me a logical reason that differs from my thought process, dont cop out with you dont know give me a thought process on why!

I have, which you have ignored. You are acting like this boarder conflict is new. It is not!

So, I will ask you one more time. What are the benafits of China starting a war they cannot win?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I gave you a reason and you ignored it, and a conflict is exactly what they started up again.

History shows dictators use conflicts to distract from domestic issues, he is a dictator he has a domestic problem the long lockdown and now a "soft" lockdown.

So ignite a border scrap and they have a distraction, every single nation on the planet has done something similar.

I like how you also ignored the FACT that Chinese troops were on territory owned by India, and construction material is being rushed to the area Chinese troops are occupying.

Edit to add the obvious question; What reason does India have to start a border skirmish?
edit on 20-6-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join