It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 25

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The gentle chiming of the clock told Night Star that it was time to move, to start anew and wander free and wide across the meadows and brooks of the ancient forests... Past the highest mountains and the deepest seas. The portals would be open for adventures, discovery and wonder. She stepped eagerly toward the towering tree of purple flowers and green leaves that blew in the Summer air.

The white wolf padded by her side along with Hugo the winged wildcat and Storm her dearest dragon friend. Pesky the pixie rode atop her shoulders as she stepped gently forward into the opening at the base of the tree. Swirls of mist engulfed them and they were lost in a magical display of color and sparkling tiny lights.

Welcome to Shed 25! I would like to take this time to thank the wonderful people who have kept the magic alive for all these years and for your friendship and love. To anyone who enters this sacred space, hello and welcome! And to our loyal lurkers if you are still there, a big warm hug for you. Oh and donuts. I didn't forget.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Am i the first to check in to the new shed? Am I?

I AM!!!

(I don't know why I'm so excited but I am.)
edit on 6/18/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Yes you are! Welcome home DOE!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
The gentle chiming of the clock told Night Star that it was time to move, to start anew and wander free and wide across the meadows and brooks of the ancient forests... Past the highest mountains and the deepest seas. The portals would be open for adventures, discovery and wonder. She stepped eagerly toward the towering tree of purple flowers and green leaves that blew in the Summer air.

The white wolf padded by her side along with Hugo the winged wildcat and Storm her dearest dragon friend. Pesky the pixie rode atop her shoulders as she stepped gently forward into the opening at the base of the tree. Swirls of mist engulfed them and they were lost in a magical display of color and sparkling tiny lights.

Welcome to Shed 25! I would like to take this time to thank the wonderful people who have kept the magic alive for all these years and for your friendship and love. To anyone who enters this sacred space, hello and welcome! And to our loyal lurkers if you are still there, a big warm hug for you. Oh and donuts. I didn't forget.

Hey friend, the folks have given up. We will not have this site soon.
I''ts disappointing but so is life.
I hope I am incorrect.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

WHAT?????

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Did you see the BB&Q thread titled "Transparency on the Future of ATS"?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6/18/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I come here running from the bitter and violent world.

Please just let me sit next to your trees and close my eyes. I only want to hear the wind through the leaves.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I am giving up on the main threads and parking my perky self here until the portals close.

But a song to start it out...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I can't imagine not having my ATS family. Hopefully the site can be saved. It must be saved!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

You certainly may stay as long as you'd like. Sometimes our trees whispers secrets in the wind.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Wonderful to have you! I LOVE Lindsey Sterling!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I know what you mean. My only friends are here. It'll be weird if/when ATS gets shuddered. Honestly, though, it'd probably be even weirder with new ownership.

The whole works is in limbo. I suspect that SO's notification today has been a long time coming, and for the owners to make this all public is a pretty big deal. Who knows how much time we have left here?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Welcome everyone to The Shed, a place of magic and wonder!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

It's breaking my heart. Where will we all go? What will I do without my sacred Shed and family? Let's just hope that there is a solution and we will live on.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Oh Lone, I love that welcome sign!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I can't imagine not having my ATS family. Hopefully the site can be saved. It must be saved!

Hopefully.

Until then the shed is the place to be.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

ATS has always pulled through before. I'm sure it will again. Hoping someone will be interested in taking care of it. There are a lot of people here from all walks of life, so it must be appealing to someone. If I had the money it would be my honour to look after it. Hoping someone else will.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Welcome! Yes, this is the place to be. We all need each other can add so much to enrich each others lives. We are free to express ourselves without political crap and doom and gloom. And we have dragons and faeries and knights and cool stuff. LOL

We have The Green Forest Pub And Inn. I'll meet everyone there for drinks and merriment tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I know Hun, me too. We must have some rich folks somewhere on here. I hope so anyway, they could save the day and be victorious.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Still here keeping an eye on all the shenanigans

Sunny Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join