It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major virus outbreak at CHICKEN meatpackers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
metro< br />

spokesman for 2 Sisters said: ‘As a responsible business our key priority is to continue to provide the safest possible workplace and support all colleagues at Llangefni, as we have been doing successfully for three months without one single positive case reported at the site.

‘The health and safety of every colleague is of paramount importance to us, which is why we have had a series of measures in place for some time, including regular and intensive deep cleaning and disinfecting regimes, the wearing of protective visors in production areas, and implementing social distancing throughout the factory.

Here's the kicker

We continually review and evolve these measures to reassure and protect all colleagues, and have redoubled our efforts since positive cases were confirmed. For instance, we have now introduced thermal temperature checks on entry and employed marshals to ensure social distancing is maintained in high traffic areas.’

covid19 is a worldwide, zoonotic pandemic

But even in this linked study , only the title is relevant to animal and bird infections of c19 . It doesn't ev n mention zoonoses in the link , just the title.

Because this is now about secrets . The not-telling-yous of the Corona truth . Removal men have been and reordered Google results . There was once a WHO page referring this pandemic as requiring you to cook eggs and meats properly . But now , it's not there .

And in this news article , and the others about meat packer outbreaks , zero NADA nothing , about the zoonotic factor . Chicken cow duck cats dogs , donkey rabbits , nothing . And it , apparently , started to spread at an animal market. Remember that ?

You the public and users here are mainly too thick in the head to get this, you probably don't even know what zoonotic means . So nobody over analyse this , not you media monkeys either .

And as for those who say the media ramp up fear for sensationalism , or this a/c does , get a brain . This zoonotic factor is d- noticed out of the news . They're not allowed to tell you . They do not want to scare you chicken eaters .

So what s happened here is the Chicken guts and blood have coronavirus in them . No amount of ' measures ' applicable only to normal human interactions is going to help stop it spreading in meat processors . All you need is a batch of infected chickens to come in and BOOM , major coronavirus outbreak !!

Does this news article even mention that , or the management ? Of course not , because you can't handle it. And no one would come in to work there , and no one would want these chicken products.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Are you high, and thinking about coronavirus all the time, or what?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Nvm

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I said this months ago! wow

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You the public and users here are mainly too thick in the head to get this, you probably don't even know what zoonotic means .

I am not ashamed in the least to tell you...I have no farking idea what "zoonotic" means!!

Is that a new cocktail drink? A movie? A new sexual position? What?

I suspect I am not alone, but maybe it's just me.

edit on 6/17/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Why you so scared? Just tell everyone to take your miracle plant, artemisia. (Which you said was banned, but isn’t) Problem solved!
edit on 1762020 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Seriously ? Are you not a cow farmer ?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm panicked.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You remember the TOS of this site? It specifically states you must post in English.

And for the record, I couldn't care less how you feel or the French feel. They can just come over here and buy your crappy plant.
edit on 1762020 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I said this months ago! wow

Then you agree the media never mention the truth when it comes to meatpackers outbreaks ?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Seriously ? Are you not a cow farmer ?

I am, and I never heard the term.

I just went and looked it up. Understand what it means now, but I still had never heard of it before.

ETA - BTW, Did you just call me a "giant whale vagina"??????
edit on 6/17/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I always knew it was the end times, when foreign folks started speaking Russian on the internet.

Commies.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join