It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King , the worst police brutality are run by Democrats.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
He is saying don't vote for Republican's in Democrat's clothing.
RINOS are Democrats, Don't vote for R's in D clothing is smart.

Vote for Liberty loving COTUS loving people and not parties. So far the D's have went full retard commie. NEVER go full retard.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
And THAT my friends is the TRUE systemic issue. If you're going to have liberal left leaning policies, you need to be able to deal with the liberal left leaning systemic issues.

Systemic Racism
Systemic Poverty
Systemic Illiteracy
Systemic Violence

I never put it together that way and appreciate the facts being presented so succintly.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Yeah , and do not Forget to Stay Away from the Tranny Terrorists too ! ............

tv.infowars.com...
edit on 8-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole
Chicago sees its deadliest day in 60 years with 18 murders in 24 hours:
www.foxnews.com...

Uh O! - Look out for the riots and self righteous indignation squads! - Oh wait, its blacks doing it to themselves, not the cops so its ok...

ROFLMAO
Your comment is so poignant to the commiDems, as well as eloquent.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

More and more people from the black community are starting to realize that the white democrat leaders are exactly what they were in the 60's. All they've done is given a handful of token black people a title so they'll push the message that democrats aren't racist and are accepting of all blacks. Those are your real Uncle Toms and bootlickers. Not people like Candace Owens or Ben Carson who have the courage to think freely.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
You realize he's not saying they should vote for Republicans, right?

He's saying the so-called Left Wing politicians that have been elected are no different than those on the Right. That if people want to see change they need to elect actual Leftists and not just more politicians owned by corporations.

He's calling out democrats in these big cities. If there were democrats with the same standards from the 80's running these cities then they wouldn't be in turmoil. I couldn't care less what letter is beside your name, just get your garbage under control and clean up. But that also means no more pandering and no more identity politics because that's what always leads to more garbage piling on.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

It's not even liberals. They're lightweights compared to the progressive movement many have moved to. The longer they run these cities, the worse the cities become. Democrats turned to liberalism which turned to progressives so they get brushed in with progs. Same with republicans and Conservatives. Regardless, their cities were great in the 80's but it started to turn sour in the 90's and has regressed more per decade.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Are you clowns capable at this point, of doing ANYTHING other than D vs R

I don't think you are..pretty sad.

Do you not see the stark difference between their local and state leadership?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King , the worst police brutality are run by Democrats.

He's right.

BLM is just a front group for the democrats.

Money Laundering

Checkout their political donation list and how much.

This whole thing is a fraud.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This is not the old Shaun King we know and used to bait endlessly for his overt racism.
Something snapped him back to reality and I'm damn glad to see it.
I'm all for having conversation but arguing with ideologues is like yelling at a wall.
2 sides have to listen as well as talk for that to occur is what I'm saying.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You realize he's not saying they should vote for Republicans, right?

He's saying the so-called Left Wing politicians that have been elected are no different than those on the Right. That if people want to see change they need to elect actual Leftists and not just more politicians owned by corporations.

ATS doesn't get it...

Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
AG Barr says top Democrats will soon be exposed.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Who controls the Police Unions?

Pro Trump Republicans.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He's been saying that for a while ... as have you.

Hasn't happened yet. I look forward to another junior level FBI lawyer being indicted for cribbing a form.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
This is not the old Shaun King we know and used to bait endlessly for his overt racism.
Something snapped him back to reality and I'm damn glad to see it.
I'm all for having conversation but arguing with ideologues is like yelling at a wall.
2 sides have to listen as well as talk for that to occur is what I'm saying.

Go look at his Twitter feed.

Then you can go back to considering him an enemy of the state, "ANTIFA" or whatever.

Idealogues? You mean like this?

twitter.com...
edit on 10-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Wrong. Unions are more of a democrat thing. Mayors are in control of city police policy. Democrat mayors are responsible for their results, and republican mayors for their own.

Pro-Trump republicans aren't responsible for the sour milk in your cereal either.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
Wrong. Unions are more of a democrat thing. Mayors are in control of city police policy. Democrat mayors are responsible for their results, and republican mayors for their own.

Pro-Trump republicans aren't responsible for the sour milk in your cereal either.

Save the knee-jerk reactions for the chorus line ...

International Union of Police Associations Endorse Trump 2020

Why are Police Unions Endorsing Trump in 2020

Nations Biggest Police Union Endorses Trump 2020

So, thanks for playing ...
edit on 10-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The NYPD is made up of about 50% minorities. Funny how they couldn't find a single non-white person for that press conference.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The NYPD is made up of about 50% minorities. Funny how they couldn't find a single non-white person for that press conference.

... and not "ha ha" funny either ...

2nd.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: carewemust

He's been saying that for a while ... as have you.

Hasn't happened yet. I look forward to another junior level FBI lawyer being indicted for cribbing a form.

I used to follow Q, and was sure the swamp was gonna be drained, but now I am just jaded. No one with any type of name is ever going down, the same snip will go on, and there's nothing we can do. The elites will gather more power, and make record profits off the backs of the workers, while barely letting them survive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join