It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King , the worst police brutality are run by Democrats.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm not a twitter fan but a friend of mine, showed me a tweet from Shaun King of black lives matter.

"Shaun King

@shaunking

STOP generically telling us to VOTE in response to all of the police brutality we have right now.

Yes we should vote. But we have to be VERY specific.

Democrats, from top to bottom, are running the cities with the worst police brutality in America right now.

We voted for them." twitter.com... -democrats-cities-police-brutality

The old country saying," the chickens have come home to roost."

And with this, the awakening of the disparaged, realizing that "their" party has never changed.
edit on V082020Sundaypm30America/ChicagoSun, 07 Jun 2020 13:08:00 -05001 by Violater1 because: lijtyr

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A few Liberal heads surely must've exploded over that tweet. Liberals can't handle the truth, or an opinion that goes against the narrative that they're pushing.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

When a guy like him gets it, the trickle effect will follow.
It’s a slow process but eventually they will realize the Democrats have done nothing for African-Americans except make empty promises in return for votes.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It’s a slow process but eventually they will realize the Democrats have done nothing for African-Americans except make empty promises in return for votes.

A lot of the upcoming young rappers see the writing on the wall, too. They are not taking record deals from big corp music, and rapping about it. Realize they can do it themselves with the power of social media. Saying they're not willing to sell their soul to the globalists. I love it personally.

The scariest thing to the elite is the power we have when all of us united.
edit on 7-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
A few Liberal heads surely must've exploded over that tweet. Liberals can't handle the truth, or an opinion that goes against the narrative that they're pushing.

Truth to the Liberals is like a cross to a vampire, they live in their own alternate reality.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Indeed, much to Soros's chagrin.

However, because Mr King has awakened from the stupor of the obama smog, Black Lives Matter or Mr King will be dumped or de-funded, by Soros.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Except he is aligned with Keith Ellison and bringing in Communism. Although he is correct, I highly doubt the alternative he has in mind will be any better.

He wants a repeat of the Bolshevik revolution.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Ruh-ro. Trouble in paradise?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You realize he's not saying they should vote for Republicans, right?

He's saying the so-called Left Wing politicians that have been elected are no different than those on the Right. That if people want to see change they need to elect actual Leftists and not just more politicians owned by corporations.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
You realize he's not saying they should vote for Republicans, right?

He's saying the so-called Left Wing politicians that have been elected are no different than those on the Right. That if people want to see change they need to elect actual Leftists and not just more politicians owned by corporations.

Of course he's not advocating voting right wing. But he's also not naming names or being specific in which politicians he's referring to.

Therefore, he's idly complaining on a social media platform to garner attention and offer no solutions ::yawn::

The left's entire MO.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The black community is slowly waking up.

Of course, it is crazy it has taken this long.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
He is saying don't vote for Republican's in Democrat's clothing.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There may be more Democrat mayors, but that doesn't mean they are in control of the police departments, or that they are protecting and defending their police departments.

Democrats are more likely to campaign on promises of police reform, only to be elected and then find out that the police departments (and their unions) have far more power than he/she realized.

It's shocking how many cities have ongoing feuds between their mayors and police chiefs, and for precisely this reason: police reform.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
There may be more Democrat mayors, but that doesn't mean they are in control of the police departments, or that they are protecting and defending their police departments.

Democrats are more likely to campaign on promises of police reform, only to be elected and then find out that the police departments (and their unions) have far more power than he/she realized.

It's shocking how many cities have ongoing feuds between their mayors and police chiefs, and for precisely this reason: police reform.

But Democrats support unions.... so any inability to effect change due to unions is their own fault.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

50+ years of voting Blue and not one Blue state has solved educational inequality, financial inequality or systemic racism.

It should be obvious by now that left wing politicians have no solutions for the minoritys. Insanity- doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

edit on 7-6-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Therefore, he's idly complaining on a social media platform to garner attention and offer no solutions ::yawn::

The left's entire MO.

Isn't that what both the left and right are doing on ATS?

Still, it fall under the auspices of the 1st. The more dialog, the better the chance of at least considering a solution.

edit on 7-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

But Democrats support unions.... so any inability to effect change due to unions is their own fault.

I can't say as your wrong. At least not entirely. They have definitely gotten themselves into quite a pickle.

Good opportunity for them to learn to consider the negative consequences of what they advocate for, as well as the real or imagined benefits.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Edumakated

I can't say as your wrong. At least not entirely. They have definitely gotten themselves into quite a pickle.

Good opportunity for them to learn to consider the negative consequences of what they advocate for, as well as the real or imagined benefits.

Broad Brush much...Unions are as diverse as corps and differ even from local to local. I'm Union, and feel blessed to be able to access the benefits when a lot of wage slaves are powerless. Especially now in this trickle down economic dumpster fire.

edit on 7-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Most major cities have poverty ridden high crime areas, poverty and crime are interconnected. Yes nearly all major cities are run by Democrats but we have to stop thinking that liberalism is a bad word or that being liberal is a flaw. I agree that the far left gives a bad name to liberals. I myself share some views that are liberal and some that are conservative. I for the most part am against the two party system and I do not believe that either one is better than the other

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Broad Brush much...

I qualified my words. Obviously not as much as you would have liked!

Unions are as diverse as corps and differ even from local to local. I'm Union, and feel blessed to be able to access the benefits when a lot of wage slaves are powerless. Especially now in this trickle down economic dumpster fire.

Fair enough, but there is a very big difference between unions in the private sector and public unions on the taxpayer dime but not accountable to the taxpayer. Especially when those union members have a license to kill.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join