It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm worried to the death many are concerned about if the president needs to be booted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
In my humble opinion it's the end of the world as we know it since in my timeline the pit is opened this Halloween...

We're that far along prophetically so why worry about why the president needs to be rebooted why in my opinion all the politicians are crooked and you probably agree with me.

The answer to the politician mess is we need to elect people who weren't politicians aren't I smart

So I felt led to interject this little thread just to break up the the worldview which is going to pieces so let's don't concentrate on what the president is evil or not course he is he's a shill he didn't go after the Clinton maybe he doesn't know it Trump will probably let us all down hugely at some point but the question is is he the man of sin and the man of perdition I hope not

Hey you know who I hope gets voted to that spot like the leader of the UN ......Obama

Oh mama no not Obama

edit on 3-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Maybe Michelle Obama is the Man of Perdition

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Yes we're probably going to get a fugging Obama...Michele .so her voice is pretty....oh...nvrmd....i gotta get my act together...her name is pretty

Her mustache is.......does she have a...

..i used to have a thing for.....her.....the she Clinton....keep that quiet huh....see, im a mess

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
In my humble opinion it's the end of the world as we know it since in my timeline the pit is opened this Halloween...

We're that far along prophetically so why worry about why the president needs to be rebooted why in my opinion all the politicians are crooked and you probably agree with me.

The answer to the politician messages we need to elect people who weren't politicians aren't I smart

So I felt led to interject this little thread just to break up the the worldview which is going to pieces so let's don't concentrate on what the president is evil or not course he is he's a shill he didn't go after the Clinton maybe he doesn't know it Trump will probably let us all down hugely at some point but the question is is he the man of sin and the man of perdition I hope not

Hey you know who I hope gets voted to that spot like the leader of the UN ......Obama

Oh mama no not Obama

Uh...whaaa...what!!?

I've read this multiple times and I'm still not sure what you're trying to say. This part just broke my brain: "The answer to the politician messages we need to elect people who weren't politicians aren't I smart"

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Sorry.....politician mess is............

I am tarrabel....hey....i read pioneer diaries......they were tarrabel......me, ill get better

a reply to: TortoiseKweek

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

LOL

My interpretation of that is, we need to elect people who are not established politicians in the hope that the language they use is honest and unambiguous and their actions are in fact in the best interests of the people.

Also, the "aren't I smart" bit at the end of such a grammatical train wreck is either A. Comedy Genius, or B. DK off the scale. Considering it's GBP / JPY it could go either way.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Aren't I smart .........is an outrageous wild attempt to entertain adding that hillbilly white trash phrase.....

See, im a stand up comedian wanna be......failing in front of everybody.....sometimes i just find myself gigglin at what might a stand up comedian get away with.....so i have to throttle my creative
.......oh....creative....whats the word.....idiom....no......
a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yes, thats it....my creative idiom......

Top drawer....pip pip cheerio.......she really goes mate....shes a real sport...a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
Also, the "aren't I smart" bit at the end of such a grammatical train wreck is either A. Comedy Genius, or B. DK off the scale. Considering it's GBP / JPY it could go either way.

Oh... well...silly me, seeing that he's a stand up comedian, I'll have to speak the language:

Yesterday the banana ate carpets while climbing potatoes, singing lawnmowers at yesterday while frying pans visited Casper in the 8th dimension.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

What?

Surely plastic tables cut the grass over the steel cage that's bending the banana ladders with impunity!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

What?

Surely plastic tables cut the grass over the steel cage that's bending the banana ladders with impunity!

Obviously, that goes without saying! One however must admit that politicians grass cages crave nuts from steel, forged in mordor, by the skeksis, motivated by a crystal, on the dark side of the moon, which is managed by Elvis. I mean, how can anybody not know that? LMAO!!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yeah, saw tooth coriander LOL.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I am so wanting to be in with your crowd, i fear i must instead throw my body into the gauntlet....for I am not yet a stand up......cant give it up can I arghh

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I am so wanting to be in with your crowd, i fear i must instead throw my body into the gauntlet....for I am not yet a stand up......cant give it up can I arghh

Never give up, young grass hopper! Just don't throw your body to the sharks! If you do, make sure you're dead first! LOL!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I humbly believe God's word Brother. Both sides will get us there. The right/Republican side more slowly, allowing more to be saved.

I say this only as a fellow Brother who loves you. I get myself in a frenzy at times also, this is war without end against spirits in high places. If you have God's Seal, REBUKE unholy spirits in the name of our Savior Jesus/Yeshua and obey the best you can. I'm not your judge and do not walk in your shoes but I believe you will walk through the narrow gate. We need a certain human level of fear but THE Spirit of fear is not of God. So we know who it belongs to. Rebuke it under Christ's Authority, or sincerely ask God to do it for you.

The worst they can do is torture and kill our Earthly and very temporary flesh for an Earthly bit. This is less than a blink in Eternity. Keep your eyes on the prize. All we take with us is that which no other Spirit can judge or touch. Powerful stuff.
✌❤💪🙏🙏🙏

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

The answer to the politician mess is we need to elect people who weren't politicians aren't I smart

Oh mama no not Obama

Is there any particular reason that this is posted in the religion forum?

new topics

top topics

join